Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-=BETS!!! The Big FIGHT! Lynog 'Fuck me I'm Scouse' vs Skydragon 'You multi fag'=-

Comments

• So you basically are Lews then :p or atleast related in someway
  • The only way I would be talking to you is if "metroickha" actually WAS your second PF account, don't you think?
    That my friend hurts so much. You are such a bad person. I don't walk, talk or even behave like him.
    Well, according to Lews, if I mention his name when replying to another, I'm talking TO him somehow. Still not too sure how that works.. :/ :)
  • Who the fuck are you clubLFC?
    somebody much more important than yourself
  • Guessing it's Lynog then.. ;-)
  • Who the fuck are you clubLFC?
    somebody much more important than yourself
    Guessing it's Lynog then.. ;-)
    So are you admitting that Lynog is more important than you?
  • edited July 2012
    In what possible way did I say that Lynog is more important than me when Lynog was talking to NSG? :/
  • Because NSG is obviously more important than you. Let's follow the chain here.

Lynog > NSG > Skydragon , therefore Lynog > Skydragon
  • edited July 2012
    Because NSG is obviously more important than you. Let's follow the chain here.

Talnoy > Lynog > NSG > Skydragon , therefore Lynog > Skydragon
    Fixed
  • The only way I would be talking to you is if "metroickha" actually WAS your second PF account, don't you think?
    That my friend hurts so much. You are such a bad person. I don't walk, talk or even behave like him.
    Well, according to Lews, if I mention his name when replying to another, I'm talking TO him somehow. Still not too sure how that works.. :/ :)
    Considering you referred to me in that post...you really are quite the dumbass Sky....
  • I think we'll leave it there, because it would be pointless repeating things I've already tried explaining. I've tried dumbing it down as much as I can for you, but if you still don't get it, then no worries. Let's end it here. :)
  • Skydragon you into BDSM perchance? You jus get abused 24/7 when you post, i cant see the appeal of coming back.
  • Skydragon you into BDSM perchance? You jus get abused 24/7 when you post, i cant see the appeal of coming back.
    I think he enjoys punching himself in the balls while watching dog rip apart kittens.

(i love kittens and think dogs suck was just an example of two extremes)
    I think he enjoys punching himself in the balls while staring at a picture of a Blue Waffle.
    It only becomes abuse when an individual is affected negatively by what's written, said or done. In all honesty, I see most people here like retarded children and pity them. If anything, I feel sadness that God made them so stupid rather than anything else. :-|

To even out the dumb posts here, I have to hurry along to more intelligent forums for fear that I'll become as dumb as this lot. So although I'd love to flirt with you gayboys for longer, there's no way I'd ever willingly want to become like you people. :)
  • You speak of intelligence like it's something mysterious, of which only you can understand. This coming from a guy who wanted to beat someone up over a textbased video game. I don't even...
  • I do believe intelligence seems to be something alien and mysterious to most people on this site.
  • GRATE NAO I NO HOO INPERTANT.

Seriously, who's ClubLFC? People just show up at random I don't give a fuck how IMPORTANT they supposedly are how about some fucking information. Have you had a different name in the past? Have you even been playing?

Some of you act like this is a tiered society of secrecy. I think the PFs would be a lot more fun if we all treated it like the Water Buffalo club from the Flintstones.

See how happy those mother fuckers are? God damn why don't people introduce themselves anymore
  • Difference is.. That's a cartoon. In the real world, it doesn't work like that. So chill. :)
  • You speak of intelligence like it's something mysterious, of which only you can understand. This coming from a guy who wanted to beat someone up over a textbased video game. I don't even...
  • the tl;dr of this is that lynog is a little bitch, yes?
  • atleast i dont have sex with shemales
  • GRATE NAO I NO HOO INPERTANT.

Seriously, who's ClubLFC? People just show up at random I don't give a fuck how IMPORTANT they supposedly are how about some fucking information. Have you had a different name in the past? Have you even been playing?

Some of you act like this is a tiered society of secrecy. I think the PFs would be a lot more fun if we all treated it like the Water Buffalo club from the Flintstones.

See how happy those mother fuckers are? God damn why don't people introduce themselves anymore
    I am your father!!!!!
  • It's been years since I read these forums, years since my ban ended. So being the curious guy I am, I decided to take a quick look to see if any old faces are still around. This thread is deja vu, Skydragon wanting to meet up with a forum member for a fight. Anyone remember when he did the same with Sephiroth? Yea, that one didn't happen either. The guy just blows hot air, the sooner you all realise it the better.
  • Hello Chrome. :)

Still failing at life?
  • hahaha you tried to fight little ol seph. Why? Because he was full of himself?
    He was the best legit player on SK. Just too emotional. That was a longass time ago though.
  • Nah, there's no way I'd ever bother fighting anyone over a game. When I'm bored, I'll troll to annoy others but that's as far as I'd go. I've got nothing to prove to anyone. :)

Seph was funny though. He dared me to come down to Durham because I think I had crossed that line when I told others he was a homo and he repeatedly denied it whilst getting visibly angered by it all. He didn't show up. But then, neither did I and found the whole thing laughable, which I made known on AIM, lol. Me and Seph had a rivalry way before we came to SK in 2000/01, so people here at the time saw a small part of the crap that happened online between us. I will admit though, and this is a hard thing to do, but I do agree with you, that he was a very good SK player.

I always suspected that he cheated in some way, but could never prove it. The classic example is how his kingdom outgrew all our kingdoms during the "click bug". He'll never get me to believe that, when the rest of us are clicking our asses off, he managed to outgrow us and become number one legitimately. :-))
  • hahaha you tried to fight little ol seph. Why? Because he was full of himself?
    He was the best legit player on SK. Just too emotional. That was a longass time ago though.
    I used to think this, but he just wasnt. He required the perfect scenario and went for maximum NW only. If the situation changed he couldnt handle it and ragequit

Once a good offensive player like tankwolf or ftb got close or rolled him he flapped.

If he played s1 now that it is such a tight game he would get rolled out by the likes of Jones

• I've done pretty well for myself actually, shocked at the way I used to behave on this game though haha!
    Sephiroth was definately a cheater, he did a lot of things which he hid very well.
  • edited July 2012
    IMO Seph was overrated back in the day now people are being revisionist about it.

Sure his schtick for a big score round was being a turtle whore, and he was generally a nw whore overall. IMO there is no denying Seph was one of the best though. Lots of people like to talk about the round he was all napped up and was grabbed but, anyone can grab someone if they want to break a NAP late game...
  • if he played now he would have a scouse choo choo train ridden right into his asshole. end of