Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aggressive Multi List and Raping News

edited July 2012 in General
Ok so I have compiled a list of the multi raping news that I have I believe it includes all but EL Diablo(lynog) but I don't have his...can add it in if he sends it to me...it is here on pastebin....http://pastebin.com/EQfwBtsi

Also my HOF officer edited the news to show the breakdown of multis per alliance...please NAP up and handle the multis in your alliance

PLEASE NOTE!!!

I am urging the eradication of only the AGGRESSIVE multis...if you want to comment about other multis not included(such as the moo's) please save it for somewhere else. I and you should only be looking at those multis that are fucking shit up right now

Multi Sector Alliance Hits
Driller (2:6) Amicitia 1
Eminem (2:18) Amicitia 1
Hot Air Baloon (2:13) Amicitia 1
Vampire Hunter (2:15) Amicitia 1
Jungle Book (2:18) Amicitia 1
Helicopter (2:20) BallsDeep 1
Of Mice And Men (2:12) BallsDeep 1
Gannon vs Kimbo (2:4) BallsDeep 1
Kingdom Name (2:4) BallsDeep 1
Lostx (2:11) Dominion 1
traffic jam (3:3) NONE 1
Andres Iniesta (2:16) OURS 1
Manchester Utd (2:14) OURS 1
El Negro (2:8) OURS 1
He Gone Crazy Yo (2:5) Renegades 1
Open Parachute (2:1) Renegades 1
SnitzelFritzel (2:1) Renegades 1
Dw Killa (2:5) Renegades 1

Luminous (1:17) Dominion 2
Yourichi (1:11) Dominion 2
Isotope (1:17) Dominion 2
Random Notoriety (2:11) Dominion 1
U mad bro (3:16) Imperium 2
Frolicking (3:16) Imperium 2
Rhythmic Harmony (3:16) Imperium 2
FoxTrot (3:16) Imperium 1
The Pharaoh (3:16) Imperium 1
Ameerah (1:1) TheAvengers 1
Sebastian (1:1) TheAvengers 1
Chlorophyll (1:19) TheAvengers 1
Final Pestilence (1:1) TheAvengers 1
11011011011 (1:1) TheAvengers 1
Famine (1:19) TheAvengers 1
Binary Universe (1:7) Torment

MULTIS WE HAVE KILLED ALREADY:
May I Come (3:8) NONE 2
Gustix (3:8) NONE 1
Tibet (2:7) OURS 1
Lady Milo (1:16) TheAvengers 3
Blow my Winds (2:18) Amicitia 1
Celtic Village (1:2) Arbites 1
Mystix Jestex (3:17) BallsDeep 2
Agre Passion (3:17) BallsDeep 1
Montys Island (4:15) NONE 3

Comments

• if you call 1 hit agressive then i think all sk players are agressive.....

just hit whatever you can, stop caring so much, most of them are raped already
  • Arbites too good for multis :p
  • DO NOT NAP UP

id rather fucking die by multies than spend another round napped coz some faggot ALs cant control their kingdoms to hit KTs.
  • edited July 2012
    So tell me one thing why am i se in the bot list???????

Because i made A UNIQUE attack on one KINGDOM that in my ALLIANCE chat our leader was shouting that he was FULL ANTITURTLE with 20k goons and only 3 k tanks def>???

AM I ACCUSED LIKE A BOT BECAUSE I DID THIS 36land ATTACK ON Mike Ross (2:7)?????

I AM AlexanderTheGREAT (2:6) Amicitia
  • edited July 2012
    So tell me one thing why am i se in the bot list???????

Because i made A UNIQUE attack on one KINGDOM that in my ALLIANCE chat our leader was shouting that he was FULL ANTITURTLE with 20k goons and only 3 k tanks def>???

AM I ACCUSED LIKE A BOT BECAUSE I DID THIS 36land ATTACK ON Mike Ross (2:7)?????

I AM AlexanderTheGREAT (2:6) Amicitia
    No, but you ARE cheating. You share an IP with someone else in that sector who you couldn't have grouped with at start of round. Probably Huitz's bank, or VENUS is your bank or whatever other reason people like you and Lynog have. Don't worry, you can admit to it, because these bastards here in the PF's will defend you like crazy provided you suck their cocks hard enough.

And no, if you say that's your mate, or your mum, or your dad, or your sis, or your bro, or your dog etc, I DON'T believe you. But there are plenty of gullible idiots that dwell in these forums that will so who cares.
  • as far as i know matching IP is acceptable... BUT INTERFEARING IS ILLEGAL!
    i wont sit and try to convice u why me AND VENUS we have same IP... I know NONE WILL believe LIKE I WOULDNT... But i play with rules... I am a fair player... And i expect the SAME thing to act ON ME!!!
  • You may be a fair player, but this BS rule (Matching IP's are acceptable) made by BCart and enforced by incompetent AL's doesn't mean you're not cheating. Actually, it's the reason why there's so many multi accounts - The cheaters don't have to try so hard. They can use the same IP for all accounts, but hey, as long as there is no visible cheating, then it's all fine and dandy. :-))
  • You will have to contact me on aim if you want to seriously discuss this.
  • July 6, 18:14:40 the [TheAvengers] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [honeybadgers] alliance.
    July 6, 19:13:20 the [BallsDeep] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [honeybadgers] alliance.

July 6, 20:33:38 Our kingdom Harvey Specter (2:7) bravely defended against Helicopter (2:20) and lost 278 planets.
    July 6, 20:35:49 Our kingdom Harvey Specter (2:7) bravely defended against Gannon vs Kimbo (2:4) and lost 238 planets.
    July 6, 20:37:04 Our kingdom Harvey Specter (2:7) bravely defended against Of Mice And Men (2:12) and lost 204 planets.

^^ all [BallsDeep] sectors so thanks for dropping the NAP =D>

July 6, 20:38:18 Our kingdom Harvey Specter (2:7) bravely defended against Manchester Utd (2:14) and lost 175 planets.
    July 6, 20:40:21 Our kingdom Harvey Specter (2:7) bravely defended against Open Parachute (2:1) and lost 151 planets.
    July 6, 20:45:24 Our kingdom Harvey Specter (2:7) bravely defended against SnitzelFritzel (2:1) and lost 130 planets.
    July 6, 20:48:54 Our kingdom Harvey Specter (2:7) bravely defended against Dw Killa (2:5) and lost 112 planets.
  • ^ Go figure.

I guess the mentality is, if they aren't messing with us, it's not a problem. When they get done taking out the honeybadger kd's, maybe all the multis will magically disappear?
  • Maybe all the top DW's just need to learn how to build a decent KD. Almsot all are like 10k tank def with 20-30k goons. There's guys at 4k land with 12-15k lds as def...i mean common, a group of us is gonna start making these guys pay with 4-5 hits per KD to put them back down where they belong.
  • The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (19) UNAVAILABLE (12) UNAVAILABLE (5) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 0 1,028 1,028 1,028 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 3,813 3,813 3,813 0
    Laser Troopers 15,937 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 0 2,032 2,032 2,033 0

This is a top DW KD.. and it's an Arbite KD. Fuck whoever says Honey is taking advantage of the situation.
  • edited July 2012
    This is the guy he hit...Gotta say, thats pretty ez hit for being on 4k+ land. And this was also the top DW in land on server, that is the def most 2500 land kd's are running.

Planets: 4,070
    Networth: 796,059
    Honor: 1,798
    Platinum: 16,331
    Power: 0
    Population: 66,797

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 6,157
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 28,517
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 18,249

Tanks: 5,934
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

• So he decides to defend his land (which isn't much lower than the sok posted above) with 7k tanks? Doesn't sound smart to me.
  • thats my sok, i got suicide probe for 225k power, suicided on by 4 multies before they hit me, whoever posted the sok is lol

i hit the main kd of the multi, and he raged, kinda funny
  • Cobras.

You're a noob.

Love,
    Sci
  • thats my sok, i got suicide probe for 225k power, suicided on by 4 multies before they hit me, whoever posted the sok is lol

Liar. Not enough LTs for that to be yours.

\

I had his sok from july 5, its his.
  • I thought Flazer was Lonely Boy 1:20 lol

\

I had his sok from july 5, its his.
    Nope, sci is right. Not enough LT's to be Flazer.
  • Any DWSL that doesnt understand how to roll his DW deserves to get raped.

they have to finally understand that dragoons are NOT defence, having 50k dragoons might scare off 1-2 players, but the rest just gathers up a gang of hitters and they will just hit you like a train, doing 4-5 hits in quick rapemode.

if you have 40-50k dragoons, then you should also have 30-40k LD's as a DW

if you dont, then your asking for rapeage
  • I just love seeing people with more land then me and half the deffence
  • So, we finished our 3 how did everyone else do? ;-)

Manchester Utd (X:5,Y:2) @ Desert Wasteland 1,684 328,266 190.25 1,351
    Manchester Utd (X:5,Y:2) DEAD DEAD DEAD Dead DEAD DEAD

El Negro (X:4,Y:3) @ Terra Form 1,310 152,864 116.69 1,518
    El Negro (X:4,Y:3) DEAD DEAD DEAD Dead DEAD DEAD

Andres Iniesta (X:6,Y:8) Desert Wasteland 1,304 214,547 164.53 1,232
    Andres Iniesta (X:6,Y:8) DEAD DEAD DEAD Dead DEAD DEAD
  • I can tell you right now that they're either struggling with theirs or have completely failed.
  • cobras , lol where is that: sssssssssssssssssssssss stone cold hahahahahahahhahahaha :D PLEASE DO IT! hahahaahhahahhaahhahaa :D :-))
  • cobras , lol where is that: sssssssssssssssssssssss stone cold hahahahahahahhahahaha :D PLEASE DO IT! hahahaahhahahhaahhahaa :D :-))
    Stop posting on these forums.
    He is retired...

Archived scores for Round_50-s1: Strongest Alliances in the Universe.

Rank Alliance Name Total Networth Average Networth
    1 Stunner 222,245,958 44,449,191

Stop posting on these forums.
    lol go home sleep lil fking noob :) ure such a looser.
  • Your post make my eyes bleed.
  • spread the love moron. Get a life instead of flaming this shit u do. Get a wife, kids house and A JOB! or ure working at some shit place trololololololol. grow up dude.