Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Universal Napfest with Honeybadgers

edited July 2012 in General
anyone care to elaborate why they are napped to the uni?

everyone scared of those DW's ?

the DW's scared to get raped up?

Comments

• Apparently the guy being "protected from the multies" will have about 50k goons in a few ticks and will be able to break himself several times over

Well done whoever his AL is for being a retard :-))
  • well his AL does a damn good trick, nobody can hit those DW's now, they sit on insane offence, raping whoever isnt napped yet, and they get to build some defence now...

still wondering why all other AL's accepted the NAP as well, they must be affraid...:(
    (being affraid in SK is bad...)
  • After napping to protect him, if what I hear is true they will probably end up having to kill him for being a huge antiturtle
  • If those AL's have any balls, they'd all declare war spontaneously in the (very) near future.
  • Of course I could be wrong :-))

He/she might have been building def, havent seen sok
  • Who has 50k goons, I haven't even seen anyone over 30k
  • Alliance naps are to take out the multies, if only honeybadgers are killing their own and no other ALs are then its pointless. Im in ballsdeep and they havnt killed anything. Arbites arent doing anything, idk about the rest. Well done honeybadgers though
  • Dominion is working. Slowly but surely. A little more activity would be nice to be honest but I've gotta work at it myself so I can't complain.
  • Lynog im not seeing any multies getting raped inside honeybadgers, i see their big top attackers hitting torment and alliance-less kingdoms though....

if your so against multies then start a war like 2:19/3:16 did

• I see them hitting a lot of arb kingdoms as well
  • Bio i know for a fact honey are killing multies coz the AL is my buddy. I dont know you very well but judging from your comments in the pfs this round i can safely say your pattern of thinking on this game is retarded. you want everyone to have multies and do what they want. That type of retard logic isnt needed on this game, so do yourself a favour and fuckoff
  • Honeybadgers had 3 multis at the start of the naps...also lists of the multis in each alliance were sent to each alliance for them to deal with...finally the compiled list was posted in the PFs...to dispell this garbage that we are not killing multis or the conspiracy theories that are emerging please see below...and lastly have we gotten 100% participation no...is it realistic to think that is possible...no...what all alliances should be doing is taking care of the ~5 or less multis they each have and then we can move on from this mess...

Sticky: Small WL KT: El Negro 2:8
    El Negro (X:4,Y:3) @ Terra Form 1,310 152,864 116.69 1,518
    El Negro (X:4,Y:3) @ Terra Form 190 50,297 264.72 1,378

Sticky: Large WL Multi KT: Andres Iniesta 2:16
    Andres Iniesta (X:6,Y:8) Desert Wasteland 1,304 214,547 164.53 1,232
    Andres Iniesta (X:6,Y:8) Desert Wasteland 314 125,093 398.38 1,028
  • edited July 2012
    Lynog all im saying is that ive seen SoM's from Honey-kd's with > 50k dragoons...

5k tanks defence.....

if you can tap yourself more then 6x then something is wrong....

Name: Sir Lawyered

Planets: 2,788
    Networth: 595,057
    Honor: 1,608
    Platinum: 298,925
    Power: 143,958
    Population: 56,123

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 1,865
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 34,364
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 5,684

Tanks: 3,587
  • there you go lying again. let me see this som screenshotted right now and ill take back everything ive said
  • ^^ sok above
  • Harvey Specter (2:7) Spy on KingdomThe probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Sir Lawyered

Planets: 2,788
    Networth: 595,057
    Honor: 1,608
    Platinum: 298,925
    Power: 143,958
    Population: 56,123

Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 1,865
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 34,364
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 5,684

Tanks: 3,587

in case you wondered who it is....
  • not 50k goons and not 5k tanks either, the guy got multi raped. although it doesnt excuse making just offense i dont think he cares anymore. like i said earlier though if only honeybadgers are killing multies then the naps are pointless
  • not everyone has the activity honeybadgers has, and not every player can break the multi/bot defences, some of them have 6-7k tanks, and are better defended then regular players
  • your point is?
  • July 5, 23:07:06 Sorry I Hit U (1:3) Spy on Military xx,xxx xxx The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (6) UNAVAILABLE (4) UNAVAILABLE (4) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 270 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 6,789 7,716 1,426 1,402 0
    Laser Troopers 2,179 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 9,196 0 0 0 0

my point is that as long as multies dont expose themselfs, i consider these wtf anti-turtles to be multies as well.....
  • yeh anti turtles are free land and any ALs who protect them are retarded
  • good to know in that case, continue on the multies and dont forget to post whatever outside of honey you have
  • Whats going on here?
  • Hey squirrel nice of you to show
  • yea life issues, my is grandfather dying in the hospital, girlfriend trying to plan our future wedding, and my new job is keeping me super busy. Plus I;m still waiting on word from CSX so yea. Life.....
  • Dominion sucks, Inferno is better :P
  • Dominion sucks, Inferno is better :P
    : that hurts :(

and also we have Moos posted, and NAPS sent out, time to take um out!!! cough cough arbites has the most :)
  • Arbiters has the most moo's be also the least amount of anti turtle multies. At least the Moo's are currently taking out other multies. Mainly sector 1:3.
  • can someone show me proof that the kds in 1 3 are multis, if i am showed then i will post them myself
  • July 6, 20:02:06 Our kingdom El Negro (2:8) was killed. Nothing remains of their 46,146 networth.

July 6, 20:01:33 Our kingdom Andres Iniesta (2:16) was killed. Nothing remains of their 107,399 networth.