Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice Farming

edited July 2012 in General
July 5, 20:10:47 Our brave kingdom niceguys (2:6) attacked Vampire Hunter (2:15) and conquered 124 planets.
July 5, 20:12:43 Our kingdom niceguys (2:6) bravely defended against Perfect Storm (2:15) and was victorious.
July 5, 20:12:55 Our kingdom niceguys (2:6) bravely defended against Perfect Storm (2:15) and lost 192 planets.
July 5, 20:13:05 Our kingdom niceguys (2:6) bravely defended against Perfect Storm (2:15) and lost 155 planets.
July 5, 20:14:37 Our kingdom FallenDisciple (2:6) launched a missile strike on The Pharaoh (3:16). The total damage done was 0 planets and 32 civlians.
July 5, 20:26:32 Our kingdom niceguys (2:6) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
July 5, 20:26:32 Our kingdom niceguys (2:6) bravely defended against Mad hatter (2:18) and lost 126 planets.
July 5, 20:47:15 Our kingdom niceguys (2:6) bravely defended against Flamin Go (2:18) and lost 108 planets.
July 5, 21:07:58 Our kingdom niceguys (2:6) bravely defended against Omnomnomnivore (2:17) and lost 94 planets.
July 5, 22:02:32 Our kingdom niceguys (2:6) bravely defended against Mad hatter (2:18) and lost 81 planets.
July 5, 22:02:51 Our kingdom niceguys (2:6) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
July 5, 22:02:51 Our kingdom niceguys (2:6) bravely defended against Mad hatter (2:18) and lost 64 planets.
July 5, 22:03:35 Our kingdom niceguys (2:6) bravely defended against Mad hatter (2:18) and lost 55 planets.

Comments

• Uni gangbang Amicitia.
  • lol .... where is sk going.... and WHY do u call that farming viking? lol ffs....
  • I'm glad half your forum name is accurate.
  • niceguys (2:6 ) suicided?

unless you come up with IP matches, i call fuck that shit

ur avatar says it all... iq like a ****

• guilty
    fuck of back to mexico faggot
    fuck of back to mexico faggot
    Mexico, would nice to have a vacation there. and make u my nig
  • Hahaha the good old suicide it on some noob in your own sector so you can find it "legit".

Regardless top1 land, grabbing 10% of his land of suiciders, idiotic. He must know he's going to die..
  • I call suicide...but farming none the less. And failing that first hit, lol.
  • I figure an anti-turtle will hit him.
  • this was in AC chat. Perfect Storm was talking about killing the multis in his sector and niceguys said he wanted to quit so he suicided on one of the multis. Then niceguys posted in AC he's free land. All the hitters are legit.
  • Helicopter (2:20) 14k dragoons, 5k tanks...

i simply hate those kds
  • this was in AC chat. Perfect Storm was talking about killing the multis in his sector and niceguys said he wanted to quit so he suicided on one of the multis. Then niceguys posted in AC he's free land. All the hitters are legit.
    Might be, but hitting 3x when you are already more or less #1 land is stupid
  • edited July 2012
    Anyone got proof? Like, anyone screenshot it or saved even the text?
  • Grabbing a suicider more than once while ranked top 20 is widely considered a death sentence.. I'm not ALing though.. so maybe the real ones will stand up and say, stupid.. now you gotta die. But I'm a shitty AL, so don't listen to me.
  • the kd who is guilty knows better, and he is a friend of mine. Any decent sk player knows that suicider anounced or not will die if hits more then once, sometimes twice you can pull off but 3x is right out.

This however sucks because sometimes legit kds just take the land, BUT the rules i believe do state its actually cheating to take ANY land from a suicider.
  • Only grabbed 2x. Alliance can back up alliance chat
    Someone else verified before I hit. Any al that has an issue feel free to contact me. Not gonna take time to discuss with some noob. If a legit vet I respect wants to impose punishment then I ain't cryin about it. Land presented itself. Was legit. Rules that I understand are 2 grabs and that is what I got.
  • edited July 2012
    Only grabbed 2x. Alliance can back up alliance chat
    Someone else verified before I hit. Any al that has an issue feel free to contact me. Not gonna take time to discuss with some noob. If a legit vet I respect wants to impose punishment then I ain't cryin about it. Land presented itself. Was legit. Rules that I understand are 2 grabs and that is what I got.
    So you think you can cheat and get away with it?

I will be talking to my alliance about this.
  • hes guna blow the whistle on you screamin! be warned
  • Oh noes, its Julian Assand.
  • hahaha, so, if memory serves me i am pretty sure original "bcart" sk rules says any suidider land is cheating.

and screaming i am jealous, i want your land :)
  • That's "Assange", dumbass. At least take the time to learn to spell his name properly. He's more important than you can ever hope to be, loser.
  • That's "Assange", dumbass. At least take the time to learn to spell his name properly. He's more important than you can ever hope to be, loser.
    Hey don't be mean to lews :(
    I thought I spelt it wrong but couldn't be bothered to check. And Skyfaggot, I was one of the only people on the pfs not to spew on your cockmouth but you chose to go against me as well.

Well here goes cockfaggot, lrn2play.
  • Well here goes cockfaggot, lrn2play.
    One of the dumbest things I've ever read.

Ever.

Ever.
    Looks like Skyfag doesn't read his own post. figures.

Ever.
    More so then half your posts? I'm impressed.
  • I dont see anywere in Bcarts rules that says you cannot hit a sucider.
    Hitting suciders is a function of the game-- Its not as if the land will just stay there if a kingdom suicides --someone will eventually grab it !

I would be interested to know if the Current crop of AL's agreed this round on any rules concerning Grabbing Suiciders?

Bottom line though and its the same every round : Top kingdoms know that hitting a suicider will bring unnecessary heat upon them.
    You grab suiciders at your own risk.

Is this a case of farming? I dont think so based on what I know about Screamin, is this a case of him being greedy --I would say yes and it may very well get him killed for it.

I would say though that the AL's need to take stock and agree what constitutes over hitting a suicider to prevent this going forward...

Screaming is a decent guy and has always been a loyal kindgom for whatever Alliance he plays in..

It would be a shame to kill him before all the obvious multies that are a cancer in this current round...