Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here you go, Lynog saying he has 25 kingdoms..

edited July 2012 in General
Enjoy.

Check Uni chat around this time. Admits to having 25 kingdoms and multi-raping 2:7 SL. Higgs was right all along, that Lynog was cheating this round. Once a cheater, always a cheater. :-)) :-))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 5, 12:26:07 El Negro (2:8) 2:7 sl 10k goons break
July 5, 12:28:49 Nike (2:14) 2:7 SL was just multi raped
July 5, 12:29:02 Nike (2:14) by you and your crew
July 5, 12:29:12 Nike (2:14) that's why his defense is low
July 5, 12:29:29 Nike (2:14) why are you ruining his round?
July 5, 12:29:58 El Diablo (2:4) anti turtles ruin peoples rounds. so i will ruin theirs
July 5, 12:31:05 Nike (2:14) how many kd's are you running? lol
July 5, 12:31:29 El Diablo (2:4) they*
July 5, 12:32:08 El Diablo (2:4) 25 kds there is
July 5, 12:32:10 tunes of war (1:13) diablo you war imperium for inactives and multis i hope... right?
July 5, 12:32:22 El Diablo (2:4) say again?
July 5, 12:32:28 El Diablo (2:4) war imperium?
July 5, 12:33:12 tunes of war (1:13) lol check your alliance status^^
July 5, 12:33:30 El Diablo (2:4) iam not the AL idk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should be KT'd at start of every round. Cheating faggot. :)

Comments

• Lynog? All I see is some dude named El Diablo saying he has 25 kd's
  • Lynog = El Diablo. :)
  • Proof of this?
  • If he can find a way to kill that ghost KD and continues to keep the peace I don't even care.
  • Funny how you couldn't find even 1 lynog irl, sky.
  • oh look who it is? ass faggot.

read what i wrote 2 lines underneath faggot as bad as it may look it was a typo.

were have you been hiding anyway assdragon? lurking round the the little child molestor that you are
    :-))
  • he multied the old couple with 50 of his munchkins, thinking they were lynog
  • Enjoy.

Higgs was right all along
    Just noticed this bit hahahahah

gotta admire the dedication
  • this guy is really wierd, he was blatenly pmin my kd off the multies asking me to take the pics and telling me how he turned up and i wasnt there
  • hes good for a giggle though :-))
  • You know what is surprisingly funny...Higgs was right all along. Peter Higgs' hypothesis on theoretical physics about the existences of the bosonic higgs was correct.
  • funny how everyone here intensely hates Lynog. care less people, he is top kd (or not) he has 25 accounts (or not) and if he decides to suicde them or make them banks then EVERYONE can rob them and EVERYONE can grab them, i see no problem unless one of the alliances wants to start a KT on him just play your own game
  • i dont see intense hate in here :) im feeling the love from my SK breadcrumbs

My gold fish said it hates you :p
  • Skydragon... shut the fuck up you little dweeb... !

Seriously, he is one annoying little Gary Glitter the fucking nonce... !

You are seriously boring the shit out of me....

My gold fish said it hates you :p
    Your goldfish is my dinner.
  • PiePie
    edited July 2012
    Skydragon, your post my have held a little more credibility if you had say, video taped him saying that after stopping by 35 Jeffreys Dr...

Right now it just looks like you're reaching and Bro, you make yourself look worse by doing so. Lynog won this one... Let it go, just let it go..
  • 25 is nothing

i have 26
  • It was 35 Jeffries Drive. Which is actually 35 Jeffreys Drive. Which is not actually Lynog's house. It's his crackden.
  • edited July 2012
    It was 35 Jeffries Drive. Which is actually 35 Jeffreys Drive. Which is not actually Lynog's house. It's his crackden.
    Nah didnt you know, its Lynog's brothel, its where he pimps out chicks. The crack den is another street down.

That whole area is owned by the Lynog crew. The Lynog on the pfs is just a pretend wannabe, the real gang is a bunch of black guys with machetes.
    Hmm, yeah it was a shame. Fuck, forgot to check the dustbin! Can't rule out anything with Lynog. Which means he was there, but not where I thought he'd be. :)
    You know what is surprisingly funny...Higgs was right all along. Peter Higgs' hypothesis on theoretical physics about the existences of the bosonic higgs was correct.
    True. But it could still turn out to be something else entirely.
    It was 35 Jeffries Drive. Which is actually 35 Jeffreys Drive. Which is not actually Lynog's house. It's his crackden.
    Well, considering he spelt his own address wrong, what more can I say? There has to be a word I can use to describe idiots that lack the ability to use even basic logic to see that there's something highly suspicious about a guy that can't spell his own address and saying to another to come down and fight him, i.e. it's either a BS address or it's his 6 year old mate who lives there. Well, it could also be that he found nursery too challenging and dropped out, hence his 3nglisH aint taht g00oood? :-))
  • Skydragon, your post my have held a little more credibility if you had say, video taped him saying that after stopping by 35 Jeffreys Dr...
    So you're saying I should video a random family's home for no reason? If you had a random guy come to your front door, ask for someone they wanted to beat up, you said they don't live here, but then they started using the camera, what would you think? Personally, I'd call the police.

And let's assume I did video it, what then? Lynog would've insisted it was the wrong house, because it could be door number 35 for any road across the UK, insisted he waited for me, and all the other cock-sucking paedophiles would've still come to his defense. I'm sitting here thinking just how utterly pointless it was to go there in the first place - "I went and he didn't live there", "I went and he wasn't home", "I went and he ran off", "I went and kicked the shit out of him", "I went and we decided we'd rather play CoD instead".. Doesn't matter what happened, because it would've had the same response here. Not that most of you matter in any way to me, because you're just a bunch of sad losers. Deluding yourselves into thinking you've won discussions on SK is as important as your sad sorry lives are ever going to become. :-))
  • This guy still going on with himself and his pathetic lies ey. seek help assdragon you defo need it
  • Why dont you just save yourself some time and not bother typing these lies.
  • VIDEO BIATCH... Or Pussy out like you did... BTW I'm leaving in a couple hours Lynog, wait for me... Just wait and I promise I won't get scared.. promise...
  • hahahahaah ill have some frshly baked pie waiting for you :)
  • I'm leaving in 45 mins.. I truly am, I'm not a scared little cunt. Plus fresh pie?
  • edited July 2012
    If anyone actually thinks that lyong is a real person or SK player you are all nub's he just a 2ndc made up person who they all account share with and PF post with. Look at all the posts in the PF's either he has 1 thousand different personalities or he is a god (keep dreaming)
  • If anyone actually thinks that lyong is a real person or SK player you are all nub's he just a 2ndc made up person who they all account share with and PF post with. Look at all the posts in the PF's either he has 1 thousand different personalities or he is a god (keep dreaming)
    I see we have found a replacement for dank.