Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How does Black Hole work?

edited July 2012 in Game Talk
I have been gone long enough to forget but how does Black Hole work? Stops sector from attacking within his galaxy or outside of his galaxy?

Comments

• stops them from attacking outside of their galaxy

i know the term intergalactic is confusing
  • This is starkingdoms, so it might mean server 1 can't attack server 2. Do you actually know this from any recent use or just trying to read Bcarts mind? I do recollect that when sector weapons were first implemented, Black Hole did not work the way it was suppose to.
  • And -inter can mean either between or among. And in this case those two definitions have opposite result.
  • Mind you just better leave this game and don't try to play it again its not what its used to be.
  • Mind, come on aim, ill tell Maka to get his ass on too :)
  • Relax, I am not coming back to S1 or S2, no patience for all the multies anymore. I am somewhat messing around on FBSK, its bugged but at least its bugged for all of us lol. And I don't have aim anymore lol, don't even remember my password to it honestly.
  • outside of your galaxy, mindy
    I just tested it this round!
  • Dont listen to the people saying dont come back, sk can still be fun
  • Intergalactic vs Intragalactic is the common mistake, Intergalactic here will mean:

if you launch it on 1:1 then 1: 1 can only attack 1:x, not 2:x or 3:x or 4:x

hope this solves your question
  • Well, that is totally useless in FBSK :( And hey gentlemen, I see some familiar faces here. Definetly not going to come back, this game sucked out a ton of my time in the past but back then it was at least semi worth it. I doubt its half as fun as what it used to be and that's just not enough anymore.
  • Sup Mind 8-)
  • Hey Mind. A lot of old faces have been popping up, stick around for a bit to see if this trend continues.
  • I have been gone long enough to forget but how does Black Hole work? Stops sector from attacking within his galaxy or outside of his galaxy?
    Insert penis and you will find out.
  • The black hole or otherwise known as "obama care" is just another source of income for the US government, another bottomless pit "taxpayers money" for the governemt to scoop out of.

Luckily other government ran programs do so well!!! (catch the sarcasm)
  • Intergalactic means you can't attack other galaxies. for s2 (there's 1 G2 kd lol) and fbsk, its totally useless. BCart should change it to intra, that would be very interesting for s2 xD
    Relax, I am not coming back to S1 or S2, no patience for all the multies anymore. I am somewhat messing around on FBSK, its bugged but at least its bugged for all of us lol. And I don't have aim anymore lol, don't even remember my password to it honestly.
    who are you on FBSK lol
  • Intergalactic means you can't attack other galaxies. for s2 (there's 1 G2 kd lol) and fbsk, its totally useless. BCart should change it to intra, that would be very interesting for s2 xD
    Relax, I am not coming back to S1 or S2, no patience for all the multies anymore. I am somewhat messing around on FBSK, its bugged but at least its bugged for all of us lol. And I don't have aim anymore lol, don't even remember my password to it honestly.
    who are you on FBSK lol
    He's 1
  • lol he stole my second kd's name from last round :P
  • I am not Divine Wind, a little bit further down ... Scarface.
  • This sucks. My sector didn't have SL till about 3 days ago so we have quite a large sector fund pilled up since we couldn't get nano and solar for the first week. Enough to Black hole 3 sectors of choice. Was thinking of spicing up the game a bit but alas, guess I'll have to find another way :P
  • dark matter plague them and slar cloud. GG
  • We'll KT scarface. Easy.
  • Its how I like to finish my rounds anyways :P
    As 50 cents would say Get Rank 1 or die trying.
  • edited July 2012
    oh you're Scarface xD I'm Divine Wind lol
    haha, how much sector funds do you have?
  • Enough for 1:16. I am joking though, not going to mess people's round for kicks. Especially since I have to go vacation mode in two weeks.
  • Question folks, out of curiosity but around the time I was leaving a bunch of people were making attempts to create SK clones, I remember Bedrock had a shot at it, Lithuanian did something too. Any of those actually panned out into a cool active game?
  • Beanland made one. It was basically an sk replica minus the bots and farming but I believe its a graveyard now.
  • yea there's Rockz Galactic Odyssey and Beanland's Empire Assault. I don't think neither of them have over 50 players or if they are even still running.
    imo, I don't think SK clones would have much success cuz rebuilding a tbg community is hard and both games lacked in-game chats.
  • What about the lithuanian's attempt? I think it started with R or something. Wasn't a clone per say but similar concept.
  • raging universe