Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Since...

edited July 2012 in General
Since Lynog and this dragon dude is pussy fighting. and only Lynog giving adress? Lynog why don't u just go to his place? or come to me in sweden :D plzzzz dude, I can even buy u a wheel chair=)!

PS. Dragon sux, Lynog Sux. oh what the hell everyone suxx O.o. there we go.

Comments

• edited July 2012
    You are boring please leave sk again.

Just admit you love him then stop talking about him because literally none of us give a fuck what you have to say about him
  • awwwwwwwww feel the love newb boy.
  • Wow no one likes you...
  • I like ice cream.
  • Tyrsis, u really think I give a fuck? hahahahahahahahahaahaha=D and dogtown u 2 l00ser
  • Crash you still have powers to ban or mute people?

This guy needs it he isn't even entertaining.
  • I like ice cream.
  • hahahahahaaahahaha=) tyrsis tyrsis, u lil n00b, why u ppl think u got the powers over a forum? U are so pathetic. I am guessing u still live at ur moms place, so u have to take it all out on the forums ;) trorolrloololololololololol
  • I like ice cream.
  • Crash you still have powers to ban or mute people?

This guy needs it he isn't even entertaining.
    Not seen crash for a while.
  • who is crash ?
  • Wow he still spells words with 00 instead of oo and says trololol in this day and age

really?
  • I'm going to post my balls in this thread tomorrow, at nearly this time.
  • qwj the hipster
  • Lethal, come take a flight to Heathrow. When you arrive, we'll beat your swedish ass then throw your carcass on a return flight - No, you won't get any hospital treatment here. Don't want any more foreigners here. We got enough. Fuck off.
  • more threatening people after you pussied out, what a faggot
  • Lethal, come take a flight to Heathrow. When you arrive, we'll beat your swedish ass then throw your carcass on a return flight - No, you won't get any hospital treatment here. Don't want any more foreigners here. We got enough. Fuck off.
    Who is this "we?" You and your sandy vagina?

hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA=) please do Mr.ToAfraidToMeetLynogAndGetHisAssKicked lololollololololol Skydragon, skydragon skydragon. when u were small u were climbing in the ugly tree. U fell down and hit every fucking crotch. thats what u are ugly and a coward. Because of u I salute Lynog now instead of just flaming here.. Ill do no more to him what so ever. he fking pwned u faggot.. But sure, If u are on r way to sweden sometime come take a visit, drink some coffe. and well take a boxing game on my yard =) would be fun to see u collect ur teeth and jawbone off me neighbours yard <3

// feel the love coward
  • hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA=) please do Mr.ToAfraidToMeetLynogAndGetHisAssKicked lololollololololol Skydragon, skydragon skydragon. when u were small u were climbing in the ugly tree. U fell down and hit every fucking crotch. thats what u are ugly and a coward. Because of u I salute Lynog now instead of just flaming here.. Ill do no more to him what so ever. he fking pwned u faggot.. But sure, If u are on r way to sweden sometime come take a visit, drink some coffe. and well take a boxing game on my yard =) would be fun to see u collect ur teeth and jawbone off me neighbours yard
    What the fuck.. ?
  • Seriously posting my balls in this thread in about an hour.
  • why are there so many threads dedicated to this circle jerk, and why wasnt i invited
  • why are there so many threads dedicated to this circle jerk, and why wasnt i invited
    Everyone was. Its a whole lemon party