Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Universal rule changes - Check daily.

edited July 2012 in Game Talk

Mods please sticky this thread is to avoid confusion. Each day Lynog or another scouser will post the rule changes. It may help to plan the whole week like a lunch menu. I'll begin with a template. Remember, only the scouse or Kesha may give final opinion regarding any rule changes.

Sunday - Only bot kingdoms can multi.
Monday - 50 ‰ chance farming is legit.
Tuesday - Create noob kingdoms day.
Wednesday - Kesha appreciation day.
Thursday - 75‰ immunity to farm day.
Friday - Farm the noob kingdoms day.
Saturday - Update your cheater calcs day. 5‰ get safelisted on Bean and Keshas calcs.

Comments

• >.< you're such the douchiest person on these forums.

I'm amazed that you really don't know that people stopped listening to you ages ago and now you just sound like one of those crazy religion people rambling about the end of the world.

NO. ONE. CARES.
  • NO. ONE. CARES.
    And yet you keep replying. Strange that.. :-)) :-))
  • I agree with 2,3,6,7
  • So as far as I can tell sky dragon is sucking danks cock while dank is begging lynog to let him suck his. Confirm/deny?
  • Those 3 remind me of Super Bad the movie, 3 losers that are trying to be cool
  • What a coincidence, I was about to say the exact same thing about the 3 losers that just posted before this comment. :-))
  • well beat you to it losing really is in your blood isn't it :D
  • Get Caponed on
  • edited July 2012
    dank is shit, and so is skydragon

never listen to them. ever.

THAT IS THE RULE.

THE UNIVERSAL RULE.
  • edited July 2012
    Please show your papers there is concern you are not scouse.
  • dank is shit, and so is skydragon

THAT IS THE RULE.

THE UNIVERSAL RULE.
  • edited July 2012
    dank is shit, and so is skydragon

THAT IS THE RULE.

THE UNIVERSAL RULE.
    And same goes to Flazer. They make up the treacherous trio.

Once you get involved, there aint no coming back.
  • edited July 2012
    The problem is that if Flazer isn't really scouse any rule he posts is subject to being completely ignored. He is often thrown under the bus or into oncoming traffic. All indications are that he's just a scouse wannabe and probably an Aussie. As most of you know Aussies have been playing this game for 11 years and still haven't done anything yet. Which of course fits the description of Flazer. Another halfbreed like AMOG that gets more respect than a noob, but no real power in decision making.
  • edited July 2012
    The problem is that if Flazer isn't really scouse any rule he posts is subject to being completely ignored. He is often thrown under the bus or into oncoming traffic. All indications are that he's just a scouse wannabe and probably an Aussie. As most of you know Aussies have been playing this game for 11 years and still haven't done anything yet. Which of course fits the description of Flazer. Another halfbreed like AMOG that gets more respect than a noob, but no real power in decision making.
    Our DEAR LEADER and Supreme Vessel of Human Kind Obama said that what you say is racist, nationalist, against world peace and also bullying. Your liberal masters must be crying in shame with the evil things you say.

DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO
  • edited July 2012
    Well lets get confirmation from a real scouse before we take rules for the day from him. Will he go to them as usual then tell us if its a rule or will he say whatever he wants to troll? We dont want farming at 90% legit if its really 65%. The rules for the day need to be clear. Thats what this thread is for.
  • Wasnt Tank an Aussie? (Not Tank Killer AKA HoF Whore)
    OZ also aint that bad just because we're too busy starting race riots and chasing tail we still know how to play the game and give you a race for your money.

Also dank when was the last time you did anything of note?
    it would seem the only thing your known for is being a cheating asshole that has nothing else better to do with his life that be a forum troll (and a bad one at that)
  • You can hire dank to be the troll under your bridge talnoy
  • I guess i could but then it would just suck
  • Seriously still offering $5 for an easy block on all dank's posts in my browser.
  • everyday: neck yourself
    sunday: neck talnoy
  • lol

If someone does NSG can i pirate it off you i dont wanna pay $5 even though it would be worth it
  • So much hate....come on SK is a place for us to hold up daisies and put down our weapons.