Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

R51 Cheaters Thread

edited June 2012 in General
Posting first cheater for this round

June 30, 04:14:12 Our brave kingdom Higgs Boson (3:16) attacked Yourichi (1:11) and conquered 94 planets.
June 30, 04:14:14 Our brave kingdom Higgs Boson (3:16) attacked Yourichi (1:11) and conquered 80 planets.
June 30, 04:14:16 Our brave kingdom Higgs Boson (3:16) attacked Yourichi (1:11) and conquered 69 planets.
June 29, 03:09:49 Our brave kingdom Higgs Boson (3:16) attacked Famine (1:19) and conquered 52 planets.
June 29, 03:09:55 Our brave kingdom Higgs Boson (3:16) attacked Famine (1:19) and conquered 42 planets.
June 29, 03:09:57 Our brave kingdom Higgs Boson (3:16) attacked Famine (1:19) and conquered 34 planets.

June 30, 03:28:58 Our kingdom Rhythmic Harmony (3:16) bravely defended against Yourichi (1:11) and lost 56 planets.
June 30, 03:29:01 Our kingdom Rhythmic Harmony (3:16) bravely defended against Yourichi (1:11) and lost 47 planets.
June 30, 03:29:03 Our kingdom Rhythmic Harmony (3:16) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
June 30, 03:29:03 Our kingdom Rhythmic Harmony (3:16) bravely defended against Yourichi (1:11) and lost 41 planets.
June 30, 03:29:05 Our kingdom Rhythmic Harmony (3:16) bravely defended against Yourichi (1:11) and lost 33 planets.

Pyramid Farming, Sector full of Same IP multies, all working together, all bankfarming. If this doesn't remind you of lovsan I don't know what does

Pretty pathetic, Universe should start KTing the sector of 3:16

Comments

• Posted in Dominion.
  • This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say peoples priorities are fucked up now.

The aggressors are Moo and Kesha's kingdoms, and yet the Uni should start KT'ing kingdoms that seem to be minding their own business.

If anything, if I was AL, I'd be sending a message to them saying that if you help us with Kesha and Moo, we won't KT you. Then KT them later once they've outlived their usefulness. But no, the current AL's are so fucking smart that they'll take out harmless kingdoms then sort out Kesha and Moo once they're too big.. LOL.

Says it all.
  • you arent quality, and have no voice here, shut the fuck up and go away
  • yeah coz a faggot pyramid farmer who got 400 free land in 1 day, who is also a DWSL and went mobi is minding his own business.

fuckoff faggot, your shit at the game and your a cheating skumbag. eat shit and die
  • I wil not do another round fighting kesha all round it sucks and is boring. last round we left kesha be, and he was good :)

as far as moo, i would like for someone to organize of list of the kds etc.
  • Just shows that current AL's don't know tactics. Bunch of inbred retards.
  • the time i did fight keshas bot etc, i was not in control but the playerbase was 7X what it is now and they barely pulled it off, and only b/c kesha got busy.
  • edited June 2012
    Yeah man didn't you get the memo? You can only use bots and cheat if you create them on Kesha's webserver. Him and his friends must be able to access your accounts or the community will flip the hell out.
  • Imagine that. Yet another thread where fuck face thinks he knows what he is talking about but doesn't have a clue.

No one here likes you. Dank is only using you to troll more. Go away skydragon there is no place for you here.
  • kesha's bots are impossible to fight, if we leave them alone, they barely do anything and usually don't even end up in top 100 (or a few of them might be in the lower half). if you fight them, he'll actually get his activity up and instead of hitting inacts, he'll be wiping out the game.
    meanwhile, pyramid farmers and farming so they could claim a win by gaining an advantage. and plus, this is 6 multis in the same sector, pretty easy to take out
  • If you keep it up Dogtown I'm going to have a talk with your mother about your attitude.
  • What do you know - It's Dogtown again!

Seems to love following me from thread to thread like my bitch.
  • Kinda more like all your post are total bullshit or just more rambling proving how much of an idiot you are.

As much as I have enjoyed bending you over all day your just growing boring and repetitive. Please take your lonely ass someplace else.
  • I believe that skydragon is either Neg...or one of danks forum multies. Cause only those 2 are dumb enough to think how this kid is thinking. Seriously...kesha doesnt even do anything to anyone, ONE player was killed last round, that player was...running a r/r KD and kidnapping from kesha, kesha even gave the kid a warning saying stop kidnapping me, he continued...he died in 1 tick to popkill. No1 else was touched by kesha kd's last round, kesha even allows u to hit his bots, just dont gangbang them. Now im not saying bots are good and okay, but if hes just minding his own buisness, not hurting anyone...WHO THE FUCK CARES.
  • edited June 2012
    Cuz you discard all the kingdoms KTed from his bot and contribute that to a mythical player Lynog called muffinman that didnt exist. Its hilarious what you guys come up with to convince people you arent Keshas bitch.
  • without kesha's bots the uni would be crying and S1 would be like S2: explore, afk and dont do anything...

its the bots and the inactive multies taht feed the universes/playerbase its lands and yet whenever someone is "caught" we all cry like its the end of the world... get over it, play the game, care less its only a game that about 100 real people play, the rest of the game is multies, bots, inactives and other fillups that serve a purpose. no drama no fun for at least 50 out of the 100 players, from the leftover 50 players i recon 10 dont really give a crap, 10 try to salvage whatever is left from their former glory and about 30 players only play this game because they are too bored, and sk allows them to live the life they had 10 years ago and you can afk-game while at work...

if i missed anything, let me know

tldr: care less, mind your own freaking kd, deal with it
  • Well said.
  • So you guys just want cheating to be allowed now do you? dont be so fuckin retarded you idiots

skydragon your just a cheating little faggot now pick your dummy back up and take your Kt like a man you little bitch
  • My KT will probably come in the future sometime once people find out who I am.

But for now, I know what your plan is - Get these idiot AL's to take out your competition, and you'll slowly rise to prominence after having chosen your strongest account. If that's what it takes to make you feel good, all the power to you and your lame goal, loser.
  • My KT will probably come in the future sometime once people find out who I am.

But for now, I know what your plan is - Get these idiot AL's to take out your competition, and you'll slowly rise to prominence after having chosen your strongest account. If that's what it takes to make you feel good, all the power to you and your lame goal, loser.
    Geez, its like you just played SK...its been like this since the beginning of SK....
  • Lynog doesn't multi.

SkyDragon, you are the only one who multies. You have a sucky plan to have several accounts and you have no balls whatsoever to make it to the top. You would also use your other accounts to sabotage your competition down. How many multies you have this round? Your 40+ wasn't enough last round so maybe you have 60?

You know why there are rules to this game? They are there to make the game playable and enjoyable for the playerbase. I guess simple things are 2 complicated for you to understand. That is why I try to make them understandable for you.

• Shove your head a little further up his butt Genz.
  • You don't want to be the only one with someones head in their ass? Just ask sky dragon to pull his out.
  • Geez, its like you just played SK...its been like this since the beginning of SK....
    Of course. But it's just amazing how stupid current AL's are in regards to Lynog et al's tactics. These losers are using the AL's, but the AL's are so stupid that they don't see it.
    L..
    Wondered where Lynog's cock-sucking boyfriend was - Genz has arrived!

Surely you'll confirm what everyone knows, that Lynog has multiple accounts?
    Lynog doesn't multi.
    Figures. :-)) :-))
    SkyDragon, you are the only one who multies. You have a sucky plan to have several accounts and you have no balls whatsoever to make it to the top. You would also use your other accounts to sabotage your competition down. How many multies you have this round? Your 40+ wasn't enough last round so maybe you have 60?
    There's no way I'm ever putting in any effort to reach the top in this crappy game now. Only really play it now to laugh at the general stupidity of most players. But good job Genz, like you always do, read what I write, then throw it back in my direction like a douche. Real clever.

Oh yeah, then claim you don't read my posts. :-))
    You know why there are rules to this game? They are there to make the game playable and enjoyable for the playerbase.
    Yes, the cheating player base.

- One rule for Kesha and his ladyboys ("itz soo he wont killz us aLLLL!!1111")
    - One rule for Lynog, Genz and all the other wannabe pro's ("hey they are coool, we all get along n lynog promised us he dont multi n i believe him!!11 it wont be like last round he promises he haz no other accountz this time!!111". Two weeks later: "o fuk he had loadz!111 duh we fell 4 it again???!!!11 silly usss >:D< ")
    - One rule for legit people trying to keep up with these cheaters ("if u make it obvious, we'll kt u noob!!111 n i don't care taht the top 20 cheat, u r not allowed 2 fool!!!111")
    - The last rule for the gullible rest who play honestly ("do what we tell u 2 do otherwise we'll kt u for no reason 2 keep our multi overlords hsappy n so they wont kill us all!!1111 dont u get it theyll KILL US ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ")
  • edited June 2012
    SkyDragon, you're a fucking idiot. Shut up, please. You suck at this time game and the fact that you need to cheat to be top with this low of players just shows how shit you are.

You trying to argue against this baffles me. I can't wait to roll your bitch ass.

P.S: Lynog > You.
  • They said as long as you aren't attacking people with your multis it is ok to farm or do whatever else you want. I really don't see what the problem is here. Why does he have to use Kesha's bot to cheat?
  • Exactly dank. Stop using keshas bot. Grow a pair and stop being a sheep. All you do is fall into to crowd and do what everyone tells you to.

I think its time someone steps up and fights for the rights of sk players. That someone will be me.

Take note dank ill stop these multis by myself. Maybe you will learn to speak for yourself instead of being in lts back pocket.
  • Pretty sure every round I play its the same old bitching about how AL's don't know jack. It doesn't even matter who is ALing it just the same old shit.
  • Its also funny that everytime some posts a thread about cheating low and behold....skydragon, Genz, and dank come posting all in it. Shows some guilt. Im with rook on how to deal with the Kesha Bots. The rest I would like a list.