Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PoS game

Comments

• Maybe he means land like a noooooooooooooooooob
  • Intelligence doesn't seem to have a place in this game anymore, especially when it comes to AL's.
  • edited June 2012
    Nobody cares what you endorse your not important.

Sky

are you mad bro? like real mad?
    Your trail of buddies posting in unison against him will endorse the wrong side of every intelligent debate. It doesn't matter how many people support something that is wrong it is still wrong. It just makes him a better person for not going along with it and becoming a sheep like these others. I'm glad you didn't become a cockmonkey sky I just wish I could say the same for many of my friends that I returned to the game to play with. It was a real let down to realize that my own crew was just a bunch of faggots. If I can find any justification to why I play at least I prevented those mufukaz from flying xFCx while they were doing it.
  • baaaaaaa baaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaa
  • I can't find his top 5 KD in land or NW for dominion.
  • Lost a little networth but still Top 10.

And Lynog, grow some balls.
  • woah hold on you said top 5 and rook just said nobody is even top 10. make your mind up you fool.

if your not the g3 guy then keep playing, we will see soon enough who the bitch is
  • Lynog will have to check with Kesha first and arrange a financial transaction to rent his balls for the weekend.
  • top 10 bro, damn, you be good top 5 material yo
  • well dank, just because you are siding with sky, does not make you any different then everyone siding against him, and not to mention i dont recal one post that i had anything neg to say about sky....
  • edited June 2012
    Regardless if sky did farm what he said is right. Im not on s1 so I dont know. I do know everytime your friends farm it is ok. It doesnt take long to get everyone not in the circle out of contention. I see he got the outside treatment and was a threat. Im guessing Lynog is satisfied and about ready to name the multi he chooses as his main.
  • well, I have never said sky was a multi, and honestly each and every time, i have AL someone sends me info about a farmer, and we kt them ive never seen a kd that blatently farms get away with it, but im sure it happens.
  • dont listen to dank hes wrong about everything, and everytime he agrees with something, by law of dank that person is also wrong
  • edited June 2012
    By law of Flazer NAP the bots don't KT farmers.
  • What was the last bot you killed dank? or farmer ?

ill answer that for you, none you never do coz your a joke, all your good for is a few shitty dws right out of newb ruining someones round, your nothing you always have been nothing and you will continue to be nothing
  • "What was the last bot you killed dank? or farmer ?

ill answer that for you, none you never do coz your a joke, all your good for is a few shitty dws right out of newb ruining someones round, your nothing you always have been nothing and you will continue to be nothing", said the guy who creates loads of multi accounts, picks the best one later on then says he is "tha bosss!!222"

All makes sense now as to why you won't give any indication whatsoever as to your location - Not the galaxy, alliance.. not anything. Because YOU don't even know.

Pathetic.

• ZZZZzzzz i thought you were leaving faggot? bye bye
  • edited June 2012
    What was the last bot you killed dank? or farmer ?
    I killed you last round.

• There he goes again taking credit for things he had nothing to do with. So sad when people have to do shit like that.

i feel sorry for you bro... so so sorry
  • edited June 2012
    Don't worry Lynog no matter how much proof I post you'll still be Flazer's hero.

p.s. I think he wants to be more than friends.
  • I've played sk for the last 4 rounds now cause my friend asked me to and ever since I started playing I read the pfs and listened to ur garbage dank so I am dedicating my first and only post to u. I hate reading ur pathetic posts. I lose brain cells n iq points every time my eyes come across the shit that u spew from that cum guzzling mouth of yours. Please for your sake and for my brain cells sake stop posting
  • Pretty sure I'm the worst AL. Not sure, lemme check.
    Yup I'm the worst.
    I concur.
  • edited June 2012
    LOL

editing someones post in a quote never gets old...... never.
  • I've played sk for the last 4 rounds now cause my friend asked me to and ever since I started playing I read the pfs and listened to ur garbage dank so I am dedicating my first and only post to u. I hate reading ur pathetic posts. I lose brain cells n iq points every time my eyes come across the shit that u spew from that cum guzzling mouth of yours. Please for your sake and for my brain cells sake stop posting
    I'm create a multi to post the opposite!
  • LOL
    I suck donkey cock.
    Bro.....nah.....
    Last I checked, people use their fingers to type. But I could be wrong..
  • That's cute danks bitch is standing up for him.
  • Pretty sure I'm the best AL left.

im still around, and ive done my share of ALing...
  • That's cute danks bitch is standing up for him.
    No, what's cute is how you enter a thread and flirt with your boyfriends 10 times a day.

Be right back, need to throw up..
  • I have been playing this game for 12 years. I was the first person to play this game. I signed up to post on behalf of dank after reading that bullshit Lynog posted on that multi he made. I just wanted to say he sucks Keshas dick every round. I hate to bitch but that bitch is a bitch.
    Amen to that!