Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PoS game

edited June 2012 in General
It's only been two months since I decided to try playing this game again, and I just remembered why I stopped playing in the first place.

- Idiots with multi accounts are still everywhere. Kesha - Go die for contributing to the problem as well as all the other losers with no lives who can't get anywhere in this game without an extra account or 50 (Yes, fuck you Lynog, Genz, Cyborg and all you other cunts who are actually quite shit at this game). Congrats, you're using multi accounts to help you play well at a game with an actual player base of 50 people. Nice one. And to top it off, BCart is such a fucking loser for not having found a solution to this problem over a decade later. I bet a retard would've fixed it quicker than this cunt.

- I know, a multi scan will fix the problem!.. Oh wait, it doesn't.

- Surprise surprise, Ghost kingdoms still exist. Nice one, BCart. Nice one. (The main reason I can't be bothered now - Thanks Bruce, you cunt)

- Oh, what's this? The rollback problem still exists too? So I could in effect make a 100k goon kingdom right out of newbie, just like the old days? Well done, BCart. Your programming skills are truly awesome..

- BCart, with these problems, would I seriously ask for your services for web solutions when you can't even make a simple text-based game work properly over a decade later?

- And to top it off, SK is still the same. Nothing has really changed, it's just as boring as it always was once v2.0 came about. Nothing can surpass the days of v1.0 and v1.1. It's just a crap game now, and everyone has moved on to more important games.

I just put my kingdom in deletion mode. Top 5 kingdom too. Can't be bothered anymore with this utter shite. Just let this game die already. BCart doesn't give a toss, so neither should anyone else. This game will be down to around 10 people with 2000 accounts each in a year or two.

And with that, in closing, I'd like to say fuck you all, I'm out of here.

p.s. BCart, I will always hate you.

Comments

• So hows it like being higgs boson, the creation of shit ass farming
  • Somebody is mad yo. like real mad
  • Lovely days of sk, SECTOR SHOTGUN
  • I'm top 5 too!
  • way to go for hiding lmfao
  • hes not top 5 hes a liar, hes top 1 land coz he farmed like 400 land in 2 waves

faggot cheat
  • N1MrOok, I'm actually a lot closer to you than you think. You're a shit AL. Makes me want to commit suicide. You are the epitome of being a shit AL.
  • Sup sky hows all the free land treating you? faggot
  • why are you still talking skydragon, you quit, so quit you whiny bitch

never seen someone cry so much yet continues to cry and think his words mean something, this isn't a "who can be the best sephiroth" thread
  • Thought you was "out of here" ?
  • sky, how am i so terrible, when you are complaining about all the multis etc, and i have posted all of them as free land.
  • edited June 2012
    Wow, never seen so many attention-seeking whores converge against one person before in the space of half an hour. Now, to give these sad losers what they want - A reply.
    Somebody is mad yo. like real mad
    Lynog, thought you wanted to play this round against me and see who has "kingdom building" skills? Guess you love hiding like a pussy. Either that, or you know that most of the players (Which isn't that many anyway) would rape you as soon as your identity is known.
    Sup sky hows all the free land treating you? faggot
    The inactives don't give enough land. But I'm sure that's different to yourself, who probably has tons of multi's to give free land. Although I have a suspicious feeling that I know what kingdom you're hiding under. But we'll leave that for later. Maybe later today..
    why are you still talking skydragon, you quit, so quit you whiny bitch
    Once again, Flazer continues to demonstrate just how stupid and retarded he is. Where did I say "I quit"? I bet your parents are proud of a little bitch like you that can't even read and understand simple sentences properly.
    never seen someone cry so much yet continues to cry and think his words mean something,
    And yet I get the same sad homosexuals wanting to suck my cock every time I reply.
    Thought you was "out of here" ?
    Well yeah, needed to go to the loo.
  • im confused sky, how do i get thrown into your hatetank?
  • You're a shit AL. I forgot to talk about AL's in the rant above. But you're not the only one..
  • ok, please enlighten me?
  • I endorse skydragons msg.
  • Nobody cares what you endorse your not important.

Sky

are you mad bro? like real mad?
  • edited June 2012
    Nah, don't have the time, N1MrOok.

And Lynog, I'm not, no. Are you? Don't you think you have a shit kingdom?
  • Pretty sure I'm the best AL left.
  • Higgs Boson (3:16)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Networth: 196,163 (15)
    Land: 1,426 (2)
    Honor: 1,450 (79)

400 land farmed in ONE day and this is all you have to show for it? this pile if underpants?

go hang your head in shame fool your pathetic
  • edited June 2012
    Don't know why you keep mentioning that kingdom. I'm in Dominion, dumbass.

Now, how about you share your location?
  • edited June 2012
    Pretty sure I'm the best AL left.
    Sorry Tyrsis, you may be feeling left out.

Erm.. Well, nah. I got nothing. Sorry. Don't care enough.
  • Nah, don't have the time, N1MrOok.

And Lynog, I'm not, no. Are you? Don't you think you have a shit kingdom?
    well, your lack of inteligence shows, considering how early into the round it is, the only decision that has been made was inactive war etc, now everyone is just growing.

You say that all the multis piss you off, well ive posted several multis as free land, as far as the moo kingdoms, i have said before that they are free land, but im not going to use all of our alliances recourses if we will be fighting them alone.
  • I like nimrook.
  • aww, I like Ty :)
  • This is such a great thread I thought I would grace it with my presence to make it even better!
  • edited June 2012

I just put my kingdom in deletion mode. Top 5 kingdom too.
    Don't know why you keep mentioning that kingdom. I'm in Dominion, dumbass.

Now, how about you share your location?
    Ok, how are you deleting your top 5 KD and Dominion doesnt have a kingdom in the top 10?
  • This is such a great thread I thought I would grace it with my presence to make it even better!
    I feel better already :)