Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Men of War: Assault Squad

edited June 2012 in General
This game was $10 bucks on Steam with all the DLC so I thought I'd roll the dice. Has anyone ever played this? The game seems awesome but I've never had my ass kicked by AI in such a fashion before. I had to replay the introduction on easy. Now I'm back on normal and it's just beating the living hell out of me. It's crazy. This game makes C&C and Starcraft look like a preschool class and you're going for a Masters at Harvard. The introduction begins by just dropping you off and saying, "wish we could have better prepared you...". You get past the first portion and think dang I made it past the intro, hah. Hahaha, no! No, it's just starting now it's time to mash you into a pancake then throw you into a pit of tar. I think the hardest part to deal with is that the game is just starting.

http://fightclubua.com/images/hcrap.jpg

Comments

• Lol. It reminded me of company of heroes and I'd rather prefer that over any copycat.
  • I have that too but this is no copycat.
  • Company of heroes is a great game, I might check this one out though, thanks for the suggestion dank.
  • If you are serious about Men of War then I can probably direct you to some people that play the game online a lot and will help you get started
  • Also men of war was out before company of heroes but it's irrelevant because the games are not the same.
  • Thing is, if I wanted to pay RTS, I'll just play Hearts of Iron 2......rape any other game in terms of difficulty...dont believe me? Try playing as Poland....just try. Or any of the European nations apart from Germany, UK, Spain and Italy.
  • edited June 2012
    This game reminds me of playing with army men when I was little but on a massive scale. I am in awe of this. It will be awhile before I dare join mm.
  • This game reminds me of playing with army men when I was little but on a massive scale. I am in awe of this. It will be awhile before I dare join mm.
    Yeah, i played the indie game Toy Soldiers, very much army men...with lag.