Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For Lews, China has a weight problem

Comments

• Well today people still won't touch other people with there left hand in parts of the world...not exactly a stretch to say at that time they wouldn't eat with their hands. Look at the preparation of this rice, its sticky a spoon wouldn't do as well as chopsticks breaking up the rice and grabbing it. At least in my experience chopsticks are a bit better.
  • Shut up
  • shut up talnoy, no one cares about your shitty posts
  • And you think they care about yours?
  • you have no worth in this game and no one cares about you
  • You have no worth in this world atleast this is just a game and i can handle no one caring but lets face it.... A game is the only place your life would be of any worth.
  • talk about a failure in everything, just keep sucking my cock, itll do you some good
  • Your the failure lowering your insulting standards to homosexuality but its ok ill play along, for me to be sucking your cock id have to be able to find it first.
  • its a privilege to suck my cock, itll teach you the real world of what you are missing out on
  • Lol i think ill stick to vagina thanks but thanks for the offer but hey dont be down on yourself you'll find the right man some day. Chin up buddy
  • lol, its always fun seeing these noob players come back and all they bring back is their patheticness. Guess you will always be a failure, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. But then again you can stick with the vagina, just think of it as your mouth, closest you'll get to something worthwhile is eating sausages that your dad serves you

should really move on
  • Lol its actually more entertaining reading your dribble, you havent a clue who i am and how much more above you i am. Im not saying im the toughest cunt there but what i am saying is that ive slayed more cunt and im only 23 than you will in your entire life even if you were to continue paying for it.
    And i literally can imagine you paying guys to suck your cock ill let you in on a secret... Commit a crime like i dunno murder a baby infront of a police station or burn down an orphanage and im sure on the off chance youll find someone small than you that you can bully them into being your bitch.

Just a suggestion
  • I have to say Flazer is right here. Chopsticks were introduced when the rest of the world was still using hands. And also its a technique which isn't hard to muster. We've managed for centuries and its worked fine, you never see anyone struggle with chopsticks. Only some of you retards on here probably dont have the finger capacity to do so, i suspect too much cupping around the penis as the reason.....

I will now share my noodles with Flazer cos he speaks sense.
  • edited June 2012
    The fork is just more logical choice and an advancement in cutlery technology and would be used by the majority of the earths population if you little gutter rats didnt breed so much.
  • you sure sound tough talnoy, please teach us the ways of sk, cause from how you play, you sucked more cock than I could possibly try to do in 100 rounds. sure speaks of your character
  • edited June 2012
    Lmfao your judging me from my abilities of a computer game lol
    Thats priceless i get killed every round for being very active in wars instead of whore all round to make a score that will then be used by everyone to measure how big my penis is.

Damn if i knew being top dog in a virtual game would make me a badass and a chick slayer in real life i would have told everyone at high school. Damn what a fool i was and here i thought having a life and friends and going outside and enjoying life meant true happiness.

Your right Flazer your so much better than me becaise i dont masturbate over numbers and strategys
  • Flazer, watch it. Talnoy has slayed unholy amounts of pussy.
  • Flazer, watch it. Talnoy has slayed unholy amounts of pussy.
    Fleshlight?
  • lol, was this all about rice and chopsticks? :P

These guys know what im talkin about lol
  • no. It was origianlly about the fat kid. But it was hijacked by communists and turned into a caveman rice eating discussion
  • it's been settled then, rice is more interesting than fat kids. Om Nom NOM nOm!
  • Is that one turbodouche trying to b spiderman or seduce the photographer
  • just one thing: didn't the chinese use normal cutlery as well, until that leader Mao came along with his "great leap forward" idea and they melted all their iron products to make steel and that's when they went back to chopsticks?
  • sounds legit.
    Is that one turbodouche trying to b spiderman or seduce the photographer
    Both?
  • I enjoy eating rice and stabbing the clobs with my chopsitcks!
  • just one thing: didn't the chinese use normal cutlery as well, until that leader Mao came along with his "great leap forward" idea and they melted all their iron products to make steel and that's when they went back to chopsticks?
    So.
  • I feel like a kung fu master when I use chopsticks successfully, so they are legit.
  • i can catch flies like mr mayagi im so dam good with those sticks yo
  • only good use would be to make a tiny fire