Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For Lews, China has a weight problem

edited June 2012 in General
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Comments

• that boy has the
  • lol. That old guy is creepy enough without the weird eyes.
  • Mario is Italian....stupid squirrels...no wonder all you reds are dead in the UK.
  • edited June 2012
    Better
  • Dont click. its dangerous link.
  • lol ssshhhhh dammit dont give it away!
  • the only weight problem they have is the weight of their penis's
  • the only weight problem they have is the weight of their penis's
    Thank you. We fill it up with lead and pump them hard.
  • Cos its awesome.
  • its fckin derp man
  • because rice sticks together.
  • thats by far the dumbest image i have ever seen.

tell me, when did rice get eaten

tell me when sticks were made
    tell me when metal forging was perfected
  • Are you saying they weren't smart enough to think of a fucking spoon instead of two sticks?
  • Lol. The first things humans used to eat food were hands. If I had to eat rice with my hands now, I'd probably cup my fingertips into a closed basin. You know, like a spoon.
  • Are you saying they weren't smart enough to think of a fucking spoon instead of two sticks?
    Booyah!
  • And the earliest chopsticks were made of bronze, Mr. History.
  • Lol. The first things humans used to eat food were hands. If I had to eat rice with my hands now, I'd probably cup my fingertips into a closed basin. You know, like a spoon.
    I would stick my face in the food and continuously open and close my mouth while licking the food to devour it all as fast as possible.
    I would stick my face in the food and continuously open and close my mouth while licking the food to devour it all as fast as possible.
    This.
    This.
    THE EARTH IS MY SPOON

• I would use both my penises to shovel food into my mouth.
    Do we ignore the fact you want two dicks in your mouth as long as they are your own?

Do we ignore the fact you want two dicks in your mouth as long as they are your own?

You don't?
  • I see no reason to use two, mine is shaped like a shovel as is.
  • Fuck. Mine looks more like rakes after an unfortunate garbage disposal accident.
  • the direction of this thread has gone in the most winnest of directions LOL
  • back then when no one took baths and used leaves as toilet paper, eating with your hands is a bad idea
  • Flazer +1
  • back then when no one took baths and used leaves as toilet paper, eating with your hands is a bad idea
    You think that people were using chop sticks around the time that leaves were still being used as toilet paper?

Dummy.