Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Excuse me Kesha

edited June 2012 in Game Talk
Quick question for you....

Are you going to smite us all down this round because you now know we will let you do whatever you like?

I only ask this because i've noticed you haven't gone to the trouble of actually naming them this round and just simply gone with MOO 1, MOO2 etc...

Last round we left your "babies" alone and just figured you musn't care about them enough to go to the trouble of naming them this round so im just assuming your going to fck sh!t up this round for sh!ts and giggles while everyone assumes it will be the same as last round and get caught with their pants down.

Comments

• Or maybe he named them so people can avoid them?
  • Could be. Time will tell, dont be bothered by it if iy happens and your golden. If u get raped, enjoy your life rather than turn into Dank.
  • Could be. Time will tell, dont be bothered by it if iy happens and your golden. If u get raped, enjoy your life rather than turn into Dank.
    oh god!
  • When a multi scan happens in 3 days, they will be disabled by name similar names
  • IF a multi scan happens you mean.
  • Hes done it a few rounds in a row hasnt he?
  • Nope all he did was clear out inactives and left all the bots
  • Ran the scan I mean. And if It deletes based pn similar names then I think theyll be toast
  • edited June 2012
    He named them cuz if he doesnt you wont understand he ass raped you. This time they will all say moo it should be more entertaining. Youll still need more proof cuz youre morons. I think you have to put your face as the avatar Kesha with a retina scan.
  • and none of which made sense
  • derp derp derp penis.
  • Well if he bans people based on names, some few douches have named themselves me on s2....
  • edited June 2012
    and none of which made sense
    Cuz you're stupid.
  • and none of which made sense
    Cuz you're stupid.
  • He named them cuz if he doesnt you wont understand he ass raped you. This time they will all say moo it should be more entertaining. Youll still need more proof cuz youre morons. I think you have to put your face as the avatar Kesha with a retina scan.
    There are missing punctuation, words, and possibly even whole clauses. That's why none of this made sense.
  • He named them cuz if he doesnt you wont understand he ass raped you. This time they will all say moo it should be more entertaining. Youll still need more proof cuz youre morons. I think you have to put your face as the avatar Kesha with a retina scan.
    There are missing punctuation, words, and possibly even whole clauses. That's why none of this made sense.
    +1
  • edited June 2012
    Im on a cell phone and it doesnt matter anyways. You are incompetent as is social. Punctuation only goes so far. My favorites when you two finally clue into things. You two make a big deal ask questions and realize youre chumps then get back in line to do it again. You sure Talnoy isnt your multi I find it odd that youre equally clueless?
  • I'm no sociologist but I'm pretty sure there are probably a few hundred million people who speak English. They can't all be my multis.
  • i turned my auto-correct off for that very reason im just lucky i know how to spell from 14 years of education (yes im also counting Kindergarten and what Australians call Reception before grade 1)
  • there's also a bunch not named MOO you know... the MOOs are just his weaker multis, probably to do early round multi rapes b4 the scan
  • there's also a bunch not named MOO you know... the MOOs are just his weaker multis, probably to do early round multi rapes b4 the scan
  • as i was away the end of last rd, can any of you tell me who he raped with his 30 plus multies ?
  • I don't recall Kesha multiraping anyone. Maybe the person was using MOO but Kesha's IP didn't pop up.
  • kesha did kill snowsakura but i believe his reasoning was he was pop stealing from him every hour
  • edited June 2012
    there's also a bunch not named MOO you know... the MOOs are just his weaker multis, probably to do early round multi rapes b4 the scan
    I don't remember creating that multi. Who is trolling me with multi that talks like me! I'm the only one that can state the obvious. This is bs yall replacing me with a bot but I will quit SK first!!!
    I don't remember creating that multi. Who is trolling me with multi that talks like me! I'm the only one that can state the obvious. This is bs yall replacing me with a bot but I will quit SK first!!!
    Haha, lol.
  • Some of those MOO kingdoms don't have any record of any IPs. I'm not sure how those ones are going to ass-rape anyone with 0 probe factories and 200 soldiers..

There are also some that seem to have no military, so will probably be used as land farms. But there are a few that she seems to be building to a moderate degree. If only the ALs had guts and KT'd this disgusting creature right out of Newbie mode.
  • KESHA IS A HOMOSEXUAL FROM LITHUANIA IT IS NOT A FEMALE YOU DUMBASSES.
  • You guys have short memories...

We did many round ago and in response he spent 2 whole round killing off the entire player base causing many to quit.
  • You guys have short memories...

We did many round ago and in response he spent 2 whole round killing off the entire player base causing many to quit.
    some returned, but yeah been tried at least 4-5 times before, resulting in all bots raping everyone causing even more qq then to just let them sit around