Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Squirrel, im not playing this round

edited June 2012 in General
So quit bugging me.

Comments

• Of course I'm looking for you. Not to kill you....yet.....but eventually
  • Still dont know why that makes us "dirty" to know where you are at. I call it intelligence. So nice try with the smear campaign.
  • But why all of the sudden interest in me this round there squirrel? Ive never done anything to you. Oh wait, maybe farming your little kd's last round still stings a bit. Drop the grudge, ive got no beef with you guys yet this round...
  • Cuz you asked for Arbites attention in the PFs. So I found it in my interests just to know where you are. I have no grudge. Just simple prudence to know where ones "possible" opponents are so chill out. Dont wanna have a stroke on the PFs dude.
  • Either way, im not even playing this round. You wont see me. But hey squirrel, if you are gonna bring Arbites back next round, ill be glad to take you on. Sound good?
  • Sounds good. If I do bring it back.
  • You go play nice this round squirrel. I might make a KD later on just to keep on eye on whats happening, but you wont have any problems out of me this round. Good Luck, you guys know how to scrap, ill give you that much respect.
  • Thats the nicest thing I think I have seen you say in the PFs
  • It comes once in a blue moon and only when it is deserved. You guys made last round interesting for me. I look forward to seeing you next round.
  • If we make it that far. Patience is finite and mine will eventually run out again lol
  • edited June 2012
    I'll just bring back Arbites next round and let Tyrsis AL it. Fun for everyone!
  • There, ill drop that smear campaign :p
  • shut the fuck up

nobody cares
  • Who is this idiot?
  • you dont know who you are messing with so i suggest you shut the fuck up and back off
  • I think its Neg's alter ego. Kind of like Tyrsis when he swaps from trolling to ragemode.
  • whoever it is i like him! he has sas
  • you dont know who you are messing with so i suggest you shut the fuck up and back off
    Why do i have a feeling this is only going to lead to some conversation about how you suggest i meet you at some random place so you can fight me?
  • are you coming onto me?

fucking fag
  • Tell you what kid, I am going to sit here and finish this smoke while i chuckle at your child like behavior. After that, im gonna go get in bed with my wife and get some sleep. We grown ups have jobs to go to and sadly we can't sit up all night and play keyboard warrior anymore.
  • while you do that think about me laughing at you smoking and going to bed with a woman and not getting any and then pretending you wish you werent me but you really do
  • Someone take over for darubian while he sleeps. I want to read more.
  • if you want to read more of an idiot talking shit then just look at your own posts mate
  • if you want to read more of an idiot talking shit then just look at your own posts mate
  • Funniest shit I've see. In a while
  • Fckin Burt man he's gold
  • LOL nsg it scares me how you always find the perfect pictures for the situations...
  • I aim to please friends
  • edited June 2012
    I aim to please men
    too easy