Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round Predictions...

edited June 2012 in General
Post your round predictions for the following:

1: most overpowered planettype this round
2: most played planettype this round
3. best strategy (i think turtles for the win on this rounds benefits but maybe other ideas exist)
4. biggest land end of the round (ammount)
5. largest networth end of the round (ammount)
6. most honor end of the round (ammount)

would be fun to see who is closest to the final results

Comments

• 1. Oceanic
    2. Mystic
    3. Turtles w/ adamantium shells, wearing helmets, in bunkers... and socks.
    4. 26,458
    5. 9,217,596
    6. 8,756
  • I predict its gonna suck balls
  • edited June 2012
    People that played s1 will have donkey heads. If you signed up to s1 you should understand that Kesha can ass rape you with his bot and that whatever IPvSK he chooses is NAP with the server and you can't retaliate.
  • im using fbsk as a back up just in case it blows so hard that i get killed trying to kill people to make it more interesting
  • yea I'm doing the same. who are you on fbsk? someone needs to make an alliance there lol
  • I was told to make an alliance so soon on fbsk makes you a threat and are killed lol
    But im Archer on fbsk :P
  • Oceanic
    Mysti/Oceanic/DW
    Turtle will be the main strat i feel :(
    I'm going to guess half of last round so 20-25k
    Lets go with 15 mil
    9.5k honor
  • - How is DW not most overpowered? 35% offense with SL bonus??
    - I think people will be dumbasses and think Mysti because of the shorter return times and forget about the -15% offensive strength
    - I guess Turtle because return times are gay and people will shop around for the best deal.
    - I'll say 30k just to be different that i think people are over estimating longer attack times.
    - I agree with Damdred 15mil
    - Honour..... not as high as last round didnt really pay much attention to it i think 5k this round
  • I was told to make an alliance so soon on fbsk makes you a threat and are killed lol
    lol true
    I'm Divine Wind on fbsk. you're lucky you have some sectormates lol
  • Post your round predictions for the following:

1: most overpowered planettype this round
  • Mysti will be overpowering so long as they survive the DWs. The MT's will be ok, but less effective than before. DWs offense boost will be a beast for anyone in the first few days, but mysti has the extra time to grow on their already fast land gain which IMO is the advantage.
  • Mysti advantage is the same as any other round, faster wls DW was the most OP PT and is now even more powerfull
  • Mysti advantage is the same as any other round, faster wls DW was the most OP PT and is now even more powerfull
    Gotta think abou income thou, having say 4 more hours between WLs compared to a DWs 6, means 2 hours per WL set an additional advantage. Last round ML players at the top were full turtle just to avoid DWs raping them, this extra few hours of income might give them a bit more defense to feel safe while the DWs are getting killed off
  • i vote mysti actually got nerfed, they cant suicide hit on a 1h return anymore....
  • and the -15% offensive SUCKS they cant even get SL and even the odds
  • Don't worry I'm not playing misty this round so its not a threat.
  • The suicide mysti thing isn't used a whole lot anymore because people build troopers as cheap offense. They also turtle up on LTs early on which is an equally dumb idea early on but a weak attempt at keeping pace against better players.
  • Predictions sucks.
    I was told to make an alliance so soon on fbsk makes you a threat and are killed lol
    Yes you will die. We hunt you.
  • Post your round predictions for the following:

1: Mysti
    2: F&W
    3. No probes DW
    4. 66,666
    5. 16,666,666
    6. 6,666

• ty i sometimes wonder if you have any idea about how to actually play this game. no probes dw is the best strat and mysti is the most OP pt? your mind works in mysterious ways buddy
  • I think his post was meant as a joke.
  • ty i sometimes wonder if you have any idea about how to actually play this game. no probes dw is the best strat and mysti is the most OP pt? your mind works in mysterious ways buddy
    Come on Lynog, you can see he was trolling. What he meant to say was that FW is the best pt with its OP return times.
  • So, i went oceanic thinking the building cost was -50% stupid me didnt realize it was 25% i am very very sad
  • Thats why I stopped playing it.
    Sounds really easy to KT
  • shhh don't tell him that nsg or lynog <<
  • Yall better not ruin our chance to Kill tyrsis so easily.
  • I heard tyrsis is coming out of noob with 6k goons and 0 d...everybody send 50 tanks at him.