Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DT just beat SB! Starcraft 2

edited June 2012 in General
lololololol

will be posting screenshots and replay shortly.

Comments

• Wait... DT?!?!?

hahahaha
  • sb what a nub :(
  • lol this guy has a teamliquid page... hahahahaha
    http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-international/players/2068_ExO

it's bad enough he loses to me.
  • https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4827376/Starcraft/friends vs sb.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

roflstomped SO HARD.
  • Ah well SC is for nerdy Koreans anyway like you guys lol
  • dude this SB kid dropped out of college to play starcraft. He lost to DT

loloolololololoolololololololol
  • LOL STOMPZORED
  • dt plays fairly often, dont doubt her skills
  • edited June 2012
    Its S2 no one cares.

On a side note, HAHA didnt realise SB was in 4K...lol, I've scrimmed their CS team at Lan like 6-7 years ago...lol and then one of their former players (HypeR! i think) was in my clan for half a year....a twat but a carrierbag nonetheless.
  • edited June 2012
    xD what I'm still in college at University of Houston, and it was a 4v4 that I was trolling with 1 friend and 2 randoms.

Man she really got me!

Im curious default, what did I do to you that you try to frame me as a dropout, u mad I caught u hacking still? ;)
  • i dont like the way you asains are ganging up on SB here, bullying yellow fuckers
  • edited June 2012
    Its S2 no one cares.
    I was thinking about buying the game yesterday and the cheapest I could find it anywhere that had a digital download was $54 off Amazon. The games 2 years old with halfass reviews has Blizzard gone mad? Most of the reviews said yes they have.

• Its S2 no one cares.
    I was thinking about buying the game yesterday and the cheapest I could find it anywhere that had a digital download was $54 off Amazon. The games 2 years old with halfass reviews has Blizzard gone mad? Most of the reviews said yes they have.

I thought starcraft got largely positive reviews? Its not like diablo 3 lol

• 93% off Metacritic.

I mean, people were still disappointed because they waited so long but it certainly was no Duke Nukem Forever.
  • edited June 2012
    So you think it's worth it maybe I'll get it tonight then. Unless someone else has something to add. Lews opinion I highly favor though. Dude is an extreme gamer I think he has every game on Steam. Cept that worms golf. That's on sale btw Lews try to resist.
  • I would shop around you can get it cheaper. Also, you can get the digital copy for the TW region for like $40, which puts u playing on the Korean server.
  • I don't think the game is worth $50. Then again, I'm a cheap motherfucker when it comes to gaming and spent $20 on bfbc2 instead of $60 on bf3 because I didn't see a big difference in the multiplayer.
  • i dont like the way you asains are ganging up on SB here, bullying yellow fuckers
    Haha I agree.
  • edited June 2012
    Im shying away from that too at the moment. Which would you say is a better game SC2 or Diablo 3 and counting multiplayer which is my main motivating factor. I know d3 is getting piss poor multiplayer reviews but does it have any of the potential to be great?
  • nope, all of the potential went to torchlight
  • d3 is really bad, I was extremely displeased with it. Will prob be going to guild wars 2. Wish I hadn't bought d3.

Sc2 on the otherhand I play all the time, don't feel bad about buying it in the slightest.
  • So you think it's worth it maybe I'll get it tonight then. Unless someone else has something to add. Lews opinion I highly favor though. Dude is an extreme gamer I think he has every game on Steam. Cept that worms golf. That's on sale btw Lews try to resist.
    Hehe Dank, nah ive got Nuke Dukem Forever on onLive...got it for like £2.50, absolutely SHIT game.
  • edited June 2012
    Thing with SC2 is its a good game to play at Lan and with friends, but being a more realistic/historical RTS fan, its never been a hit with me. Same with Dota and WC3. Though for WC3 I played heavily mainly because of TD maps, rarely play normal games.

Personally, I play a lot of Age of Empires (all except the new 'online' crap), Hearts of Iron and Civ. I also like to play non-resource games like Total War etc.

Thats not to say SC2 isnt a great game, though I dislike the way Blizzard is going with its DRM heavy games and in the generation of modding etc, pro-DRM games will not have much modding and customization allowed, seeing as how almost the entire FPS genre has now become linear and repetitive. Another reason I see players should adopt games like Arma and Counterstrike, both accept the fact its modding side is what makes players continuously play for something different/new.

P.S. Lol and when I was working parttime through my degree at Blockbusters, a guy came in trading games and one of the games was SC2 (at the time it only came out like for 3-4 days so very hard to get) lol, brand new in packaging still, a few of the others were used games but he didnt want any of em and wanted to trade it in to the store. Of course against store policy but sometimes the employees make special personal deals with the customer so that they can acquire it instead...out of 3 employees there at the time, none of us wanted it even though he was like 'just take it, i got gifted it but i hate strategy'. Shows how much I personally dislike SC2....not to say its bad of course cos I know theres a lot of blizzard and SC fanboys out there who might get pissy.
  • I played hardcore for a bit as that was the only entertaining thing left in the game

no pvp elements sux

got bored pretty fast considering not many friends play hc and/or aren't capable of trying it

I'll see when a ladder actually gets implemented I might try out hc again and the game gets more rounded about
  • Im shying away from that too at the moment. Which would you say is a better game SC2 or Diablo 3 and counting multiplayer which is my main motivating factor. I know d3 is getting piss poor multiplayer reviews but does it have any of the potential to be great?
    I have to say SC2 is technically stronger and overall the better game. Less bugs, better Battlenet implementation, great gameplay and really enhances the competitive aspect. For competitive mutliplayer, it's hands down Blizzard's best game atm.

D3 however, despite its flaws, still remains incredibly addictive. There are improved gameplay elements such as treasure goblins, NV buff, re-doable questing system, and the emphasis on fun fast paced combat. The AH, while the most controversial aspect of the game, might just be up your alley and people are currently making hundreds of $ selling their stuff on the RMAH (which I'm against, but if you need some quick cash...).

Bug wise, Diablo 3 is much more recent, just wait for it to patch up.
  • I played hardcore for a bit as that was the only entertaining thing left in the game

no pvp elements sux

got bored pretty fast considering not many friends play hc and/or aren't capable of trying it

I'll see when a ladder actually gets implemented I might try out hc again and the game gets more rounded about
    Try DayZ You'll like the pvp hardcore style 1 death start again gaming.