Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Really?

2»

Comments

• 1 All in One (2:3) 17,158,118
    2 Cyborg (1:11) 17,115,539
    3 Miracle (1:13) 13,604,717

This alone makes me cry JOKES SON

Dont forget #4 :P

I hope you manage rank 1.
  • June 16, 16:04:36 the [Stunner] alliance has declared war with the [UNItetheMATRIX] alliance.
    June 16, 16:09:30 the [Stunner] alliance has declared peace with the [LaughingCow] alliance.

What is this shit? This is ridiculous none of you think.
    Wait, so you make this thread to bitch about the uni letting LC gettin' top alliance (while being in top 4 alliance); then - some other alliance maneuvers into war against top alliance. And you still want to bitch?

Lol
    Thats very nice of you. :) Only dont think that will happen

• Yes.
    You already dead at FBSK?

Nah, top in land. 90k :)

• But ive been KT for a while now......they're suiciding on me lol but not enough of us to hit back...haha

Lol
    Thats very nice of you. :) Only dont think that will happen

Granted I am scraping from the bottom of the barrel but you seem to be the only one besides perhaps dorborta that hasn't been a douchebag and is still alive.
  • Whats this thread about? Oh, the thing ive been telling people all round. Top two cant play nice, so third comes in and takes the glory. Shocking
  • Whats the point in doing anything to LC now they have like 2 sectors now O_o
  • Cyborg for rank 1. What is SK coming to?
  • Who gives a shit about rankings? I'll remember that this round was a fun round of long wars.
  • as much as I know that will happen you shouldn't be upset that someone gets rank 1 or 2 when the other alliances sacrificed big kingdoms to be the #1 war alliance, and thats what this round will be known for the alliances that war'd
  • So I died a little inside from reading this. WAR!
  • I think we all need to watch that old SK Police video