Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Really?

edited June 2012 in Game Talk
Are we really going to let fucking laughingcow of ALL the alliances this round to come away with rank 1?

REALLY!?!?!?

Comments

• REALLY!?!
  • I thought you didn't care who was number one? Weird.
  • edited June 2012
    Oh you're going to war Gefahr again and be surprised when a new power in the uni arises?

• intelligent people get biased too easily in stuff

true story
  • intelligent people get biased too easily in stuff

true story
    Really? Is that why you're never biased?
  • edited June 2012
    I wish it were that simple :-p
  • Are we really going to let fucking laughingcow of ALL the alliances this round to come away with rank 1?

REALLY!?!?!?
    Why not? They are the best (A)
  • lol what a joke.

I know its its like a victory for noobs this round but seriously don't let laughingcow emerge with rank one even Stunner deserves it more then them. That as bad is if AllInOne had landed rank one its just an alliance of whores.
  • im ready to jump on them. :]
  • its damn easy: nap everyone, war laughingcow, rape up cyborg for 10% of their networth, problem solved....
    Lol
    Lol
    No LoL

• Yes.
    You already dead at FBSK?

Lol
    Worst AL ever.
  • even Stunner deserves it more then them.
    :-t :-t :-t :-t :-t :-t :-t :-t :-t :-t

all stunner did was KT/PK 20 kingdoms to death and eradicate multis not once but twice...ooo and did i mention that was with basically 3 sectors for half the round then 4 sectors the other half...
    B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-)

...maybe the fact that tank killer was NOT top 10 in HoF should tell you how wrong you are about stunner...i'd ask you to compare HoF scores but only one alliance actually has got it done...
    L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-)

"1. We will eradicate bots and destroy other alliances"

that was the 1st goal of stunner stated at the very top of the alliance policy...
    ...and to question the success of stunner is absurd....to question the strategy, tactics, or policy is one thing...but to call an alliance that archived 9,000, prob 10,000 HoF points when finished, is not an alliance you get to PRETEND was unsuccessful
    [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

"You keep talkin' about getting screwed... well son, I didn't bring a condom, but I did bring one great big can of whoop-ass!"
    b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-(

""Sportsmanship...what a load of crap, don't preach your morality to me. Steve Austin doesn't have any mercy... you want mercy? Take your ass to church!"
    [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

"You sit there and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16 ... Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!"
    >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/

"AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!!"
  • edited June 2012
    I didn't read any of that.

Less faces and maybe I would have.
  • even Stunner deserves it more then them.
    :-t :-t :-t :-t :-t :-t :-t :-t :-t :-t

all stunner did was KT/PK 20 kingdoms to death and eradicate multis not once but twice...ooo and did i mention that was with basically 3 sectors for half the round then 4 sectors the other half...
    B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-)

...maybe the fact that tank killer was NOT top 10 in HoF should tell you how wrong you are about stunner...i'd ask you to compare HoF scores but only one alliance actually has got it done...
    L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-)

"1. We will eradicate bots and destroy other alliances"

that was the 1st goal of stunner stated at the very top of the alliance policy...
    ...and to question the success of stunner is absurd....to question the strategy, tactics, or policy is one thing...but to call an alliance that archived 9,000, prob 10,000 HoF points when finished, is not an alliance you get to PRETEND was unsuccessful
    [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

"You keep talkin' about getting screwed... well son, I didn't bring a condom, but I did bring one great big can of whoop-ass!"
    b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-(

""Sportsmanship...what a load of crap, don't preach your morality to me. Steve Austin doesn't have any mercy... you want mercy? Take your ass to church!"
    [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

"You sit there and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16 ... Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!"
    >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/

"AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!!"
    I got bored after the first word

Your so full of crap your eyes are brown and your the biggest piece of crap since michael jackson yea i went there he turned out brown and once dried out went white you are identical to that.

Stone cold deserves better than to have his legacy dragged in the cow turd and mud that is you, so if you could please go back to your corner and continue to enjoy the snake that you insert into your anus that would be much appreciated.
  • Hey social group what the fuck did he even say?
  • You're*
    you know what they say about not being able to come back with anything except pointing out errors in spelling and grammar... my point proved
  • That they're more intelligent than an idiot like you?
  • Holy fuck I can't even communicate with you dumbfucks anymore this is ridiculous.
  • June 16, 16:04:36 the [Stunner] alliance has declared war with the [UNItetheMATRIX] alliance.
    June 16, 16:09:30 the [Stunner] alliance has declared peace with the [LaughingCow] alliance.

What is this shit? This is ridiculous none of you think.
  • 1 All in One (2:3) 17,158,118
    2 Cyborg (1:11) 17,115,539
    3 Miracle (1:13) 13,604,717

This alone makes me cry JOKES SON
  • edited June 2012
    June 15, 12:08:48 the [UNItetheMATRIX] alliance has declared peace with the [Stunner] alliance.
    June 16, 16:04:36 the [Stunner] alliance has declared war with the [UNItetheMATRIX] alliance.

That war was in direct retaliation for placing peace on us and throt has been told the war will be stopped as soon as he drops peace and the ball is now in his court...as for the peace on LC stunner was tired of taking all the LC hits while they were napped with gef and arb

why were they napped you ask?

June 13, 15:48:46 the [Arbites] alliance has declared war with the [Gefahr] alliance.

So while you are sooo busy bitching about LC taking over #1 and how its everyone's fault but yours then why did u go and war Gefahr again?
  • everyone knows dead horses are best beaten thoroughly
  • 1 All in One (2:3) 17,158,118
    2 Cyborg (1:11) 17,115,539
    3 Miracle (1:13) 13,604,717

This alone makes me cry JOKES SON

Dont forget #4 :P