Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Throt

edited June 2012 in General
Looks like i am not the only person smacking you around....

Comments

• well done throt - you got 2nd thread already

from this side it looks more like you got way too scared and asked the alliance to KT throt... finally you managed to do that after hmm 2 weeks of only promises.

bring it on gayguys, finally some exitement on throts yard :D
  • Listen noob, no one is kt'ing you, Your crappy KD isnt worth the time. You spent the war hiding behind the big guys and couldnt even manage to make yourself grow.

I stopped growth for two weeks solid through that war. I actually made legit breaks while you coward behind your measly ten land grabs. You are getting hit right now because your KD is crap.
  • no offence but he does look juicy for his size, thats all i keep hearing from ppl
  • yeah it usually happens when gettin 5 hits and several offencive probings in a day...
    lol just realized that if some more D is killed off then throt would become antiturtle :-?
  • You are still whining? When are you going to get a clue there Elmo? I have lost more land this round than you have gained. But do you see me on here pissing and moaning? No. Did you see me begging people for help? No. I played the damn game and take it like a man.

You dont realize why i called you out. You decided to jump in and help on a war that had nothing to do with you, and for that, i consider you a coward. So guess what, i am treating you as such.
  • edited June 2012
    Telling other people how to play their kingdom after you made a NAP with a guy that has dozens of accounts... welcome to the wonderful world of Gefhar. I chose to kill myself instead of listening to it.

Gefhar leaders would:

a. Make a thread talking shit then call you a whiner for responding in it.

b. Fail to KT another kingdom then say they arent worth the time.

c. Build a shit kingdom then call someone else a shit builder for losing less land.

d. All of the above.
  • :o darubian you should get better glasses... where did you see whining? throt just stated couple of facts.

lol you called throt out... somewhy throt remembers it differently but maybe throt is getting old and don't remember things correctly.

yadayadayada throt had nothing to do with war blahblahblah - if you don't have any idea what you are talking about then please don't open your mouth at all. we have had this discussion once already...
  • Come on dank, you know as well as I do that this has nothing to do with the alliance I am in, its personal.

Not to mention, I don't see any leaders from gehfar in here putting throt down. If anything they have kept me from pummeling him sooner.
  • edited June 2012
    I'm pretty sure it became personal due to your wanting to take the credit for that alliance being a shit alliance. Congrats you're now responsible for the shittiest alliance I've ever seen. I don't mean that as a random insult it truly is. I've never seen anyone else suck a Lithuanian multi bots dick before until I saw you lead.
  • Throt, don't sit there and lie. Just a week ago I was pulling your name from my sector news, as it was attacking kt's in my sector, why do you think I pegged you? You hadn't said two shits worth of anything about the war when I called you out.
  • I'm pretty sure it became personal due to your wanting to take the credit for that alliance being a shit alliance. Congrats you're now responsible for the shittiest alliance I've ever seen. I don't mean that as a random insult it truly is. I've never seen anyone else suck a Lithuanian multi bots dick before until I saw you lead.
    Almost as bad as the one you created at the beginning of the round.. The one that nobody joined. ;)
  • Dank, when was I ever in charge? I've not once called a shot for this alliance or told people what to do outside of pk's.
  • edited June 2012
    See arguing with you guys is just pointless. Throt understands it as do I. It's a completely off topic irrelevant response to what I said. Then Darub tries to say he wasn't a leader, plankton.
  • I am still confused as to how I could be considered a leader! I was nothing more than a warrior...
  • edited June 2012
    I love that you are smart enough to try to distance yourself from this train wreck cuz in about a week the only thing it'll be remembered for is sucking bot cock.
  • Dank, you crazy foo.

What you been up to?
  • edited June 2012
    Plotting your retal. Already got your nameless buddy. Now all I have to do is kill the leader with an actual name. Shouldn't be hard to find.
  • All hear dank! He stands against oppression!
  • edited June 2012
    All witness Darubian taking it up the ass from a Lithuanian and scared of his bot script. You're a pro leader builder now for sure. You sure showed me who is in charge. Hah.

It occurred to me when I returned to SK that the xFCx playing at that time were a bunch of fags. They weren't interested in anything but whoring. If anyone noticed I chased every one of them off. Darubian is the last I thought he was kewl but obviously not if he's gonna suck pole like this for two months straight. I let it ride out till the end bro hoping you'd grow a set of balls. I recruited some new people but that will come into play during your retal buddy boy.
  • Thank god I am to busy to play next round
  • edited June 2012
    You are not busy you are banned from playing on the server next round. If you try and you let anyone know where you are you're gonna get raped real slow. Do you like I do all of the other bitches like DarkFort. Why don't you go save some face and mark Kesha so I don't have to tell everyone stories about how you went totally gay on me?
  • shut up dank
  • Flazer your SK hero was a drag queen.
  • lol, he is talking about Caspian
  • Notice Dank skated around the fact that he attempted at AL'ing this round, only to fail. Typical wank. :)
  • edited June 2012
    I made an alliance it didn't work out. Nothing to skate around. You're talking about something that happened the 2nd day of noob mode. I think it would have been a lot better idea than joining Gefhar.
  • only thing dank could run is a multi infested alliance targetting at other alliance's ALs, to kill them off, to give himself some credit at not sucking compared to the other alliances, but alas, still falls on his face.
  • It's a lot easier when you stack every alliance with a bot then just vote whoever you want and everybody refuses to say who they are, etc.
  • you downgraded with your bot usage over the years :-p
  • edited June 2012
    It's a lot easier when you stack every alliance with a bot then just vote whoever you want and everybody refuses to say who they are, etc.
    Have those bots hit anyone? Then what's your point?

But don't worry Dank. There are still 10 days left for your theory of a Kesha rape to come true.

And at which time did I refuse to say who I was?

Started the round as RockScar 1:4, was KT'd by Arbites (because they knew who I was, as did anyone else who wanted to know).

Came back as Scatter 1:18, still not hiding.