Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skato

Comments

• I use....windows calculator....I'm a dork.
  • I dont even probe I just send 40 percent.
  • I dont even probe I just send 40 percent.
    I thought you send 101%? All your units + a well wish card.
  • I call bs that any of you can calc 8% shields 29% mili research and on a hit you need to send all your offense on with a couple tanks, faster than a c/p in skato. Estimatimg is all well and good when you are smashing on your bash threshold, but skato has never ever failed me when I put the proper values in.

Natso had said to overkill with one tank due to rounding I think, never fails outside of that.
    Amen brutha.
    SKATO calculates the defense and adds 1 point (equivalent of 1 soldier) to the defense, which means it will always calculate to send 1 point worth of overkill and therefore break ties. The thing about 1 tank is that I've only calculated it to +/-1 tank accuracy (send exact and break, send 1 less tank and fail).
    I always use 3% overkill with skato and never ever fail a hit. Your doing something wrong.
    You're sending 3% too much overkill. The point is to send as little as possible. If your justification is that it fixes up to 3% error, the error is that you're sending 3% too much.

Enjoy efficiency, 0% overkill, win every attack, and be a man when it's your fault that you miscalculated.
    Your calc has made me fail twice now. Please fix it.

Kthx bai!
    You'll find the problem exists between your keyboard and chair.
    people have sent 5% overkill on holo's and still failed hits. These were really important hits to make or break the round.
    Don't know what to tell you it works for me just fine. It's even updated for round 45!

Also I send like .5%-1% overkill with no issues.
    I don't believe there's been any combat related updates since round 45, correct me if I'm wrong. Also, SKATO does calculate shields differently than other calculators. [usual rant]They calculate shields wrong and use overkill to fix the inaccuracy. SKATO calculates shields right, and so 0% overkill is 100% accurate assuming the user has entered all of the data precisely.[/end rant]

Cheers
    - Natso
  • I use it for missiles.
  • I don't know I finally screwed up using Skato this round (very happy with flawless use last 2 rounds). I think it has to do with alliance relations too. You can't double apply war status.
  • I use my fingers and toes and barely succeed.. try it, its fun!
  • I'm telling you skato something is wrong with the calc. I've played this game long enough to know how to use a calc properly.
  • nothing is wrong with skato
  • Do you have sausage fingers? Maybe you are mashing too many numbers.
  • when I stop caring about sk I do some retarded shit with my attacks, where I put exactly the amount of units needed, but these are huge hits and there is powerless/ war/ sl/ dw/ everything you could think of happening

never failed once by the calculator's fault ever
  • and I have used it far more than a lot of people here :-p
  • Darubian's keyboard is sticky from all the cum, he occasionally presses keys too lonnnggg
  • Darubian get a life. btw throt is still waiting the hit you promised when WLs return - seems like you have terrible return times.
    Noone is forcing you to use skato, there are alternatives also. At least now tanks and TFs are the same order as in SK- back then it was fun suiciding tanks and wondering why failed.

as already in here... natso you on next round? - would be nice to have someone extra to hit :D
  • We should buy him a casio calculator.
  • Oh look guys, Elmo is back and he is trying to talk trash. A few things Elmo...

1. Your kd sucks
    2. I am nearly twice your size (and I suck)
    3. I can break you
    4. Why you talkin shit when you got tanks out?

So tell you what, my wl's are back in a few ticks, ill think about taking 400 land from you.
  • 1. throt has never stated he has a good KD this round, throt is just having fun. if you had got bashed as much as throt, you would be crying in your mummy lap, asking for some milk and promising never to play SK anymore
    2. we know it even without you telling us that
    3. we have heard that somewhere before
    4. lol like 4k tanks would make any difference
    5. so you telling us you can't break throt unless someone kills off some D cause otherways you would get more than 400
    6. what is your problem in general - everywhere crying about something
  • Skato HELP!

I live approximately 530 miles from the nearest town in California. My vehicle get about 26 miles to the gallon. At the current price of gas (3.91)... How many empty bottles of Corona do I need to bring with me to pay for gas?
  • 1. throt has never stated he has a good KD this round, throt is just having fun. if you had got bashed as much as throt, you would be crying in your mummy lap, asking for some milk and promising never to play SK anymore
    2. we know it even without you telling us that
    3. we have heard that somewhere before
    4. lol like 4k tanks would make any difference
    5. so you telling us you can't break throt unless someone kills off some D cause otherways you would get more than 400
    6. what is your problem in general - everywhere crying about something
    First off, I can break without hesitating. Secondly, I have been smashed into the ground this round and I have not asked a single person to help me. Third, you have had nearly two weeks to grow in peace as I've been busy with a war.

So if you want to get smacked, then keep talking shit you dumb ass puppet.
  • Oh look guys, Elmo is back and he is trying to talk trash. A few things Elmo...

1. Your kd sucks
    2. I am nearly twice your size (and I suck)
    3. I can break you
    4. Why you talkin shit when you got tanks out?

So tell you what, my wl's are back in a few ticks, ill think about taking 400 land from you.

ELMO KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE!

• Guys.. PLEASE! Focus on something that matters like my question
    I can't metric.
    bottle of beer is about 0.1 gal you need about 20.4 gal to get there... so you'd need 205 bottles of gasoline (one extra just in case you get into traffic) - the gas price is totally irrelevant after that amount of beer :D
  • Skato HELP!

I live approximately 530 miles from the nearest town in California. My vehicle get about 26 miles to the gallon. At the current price of gas (3.91)... How many empty bottles of Corona do I need to bring with me to pay for gas?
    Trick question. Your liver will die before you achieve your goal.
  • I think he's asking about the return for the empty bottle... NOT filling empty bottles with gas. If you live in California, the answer is zero - cash them all in there and get your full refund deposit back.

In fact, even if you meant it the way we're answering... still cash it in at the boarder, and buy a proper gas canister and fill it.
  • lol told ya darubian youre a wuss and can't do it before someone kills some D off first

June 11, 09:24:53 Our kingdom throt (3:2) bravely defended against Neuropathy (1:4) and was victorious.
    June 11, 10:19:49 Our kingdom throt (3:2) bravely defended against Rodney King (1:4) and lost 478 planets.
  • Who the fuck drinks Corona?
  • Dude throt, ask them if i asked for help. You were fat to begin with and an easy break. I didnt even check my sector history before i grabbed. I still have enough tanks home to make up whatever difference was there and you know it dumbass.
  • Keep running your mouth and ill tap you in 12 hours.
  • Besides, why would nuero fail on you? He is 3x your size, sounds like a bad calc to me.... ;-)