Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's Happening Next Round?

negneg
edited October 2011 in Game Talk
So with this round ending in about 2 weeks, I am curious on what everyone's plans are for next round. :-?

Which alliances are going to be there?

Is everyone planning to get some revenge on prominent TB players of this round?

Will the mighty F2F return and dominate the universe?

Will Revelation finally win a war?

Somebody please enlighten us all with what they know!

Comments

• negneg
    edited October 2011
    pos
    Yeah we'll be there.

Probably in F2F's new great alliance.

All aboard the domination train if you don't want to get killed.
  • you going mouth off all round in the PFs but not tell anybody your kd again?
  • Maybe its dead already?
  • i'm probably doing an alliance next round. Not 100% though
  • Bands of players will flock together to form strong Alliances and go about dominating the Universe.

Sour loosers will carry over grudges trying to get back to those who dominated this round, in the course harbouring Dreams of obscure Alliances doing damage while building shitty KDs and getting pwned all over again. Then they will come to the PFs and cry "foul, abuse, cheat, youre bad Im good" in an endless sermon, while the real players will just go on playing and having fun. Oh wait, they will cry "cheat" and "Im better than you" right from the start.

In the end, masses of KDs will have died, and someone will be #1NW.
    /thread
    Don't do it bro.
    Don't do it bro.
    No don't do it then I might have to do work! I WANT TO BE PROBLEMS OFFICER!!!!!!1111

• [PartyRaccoon] is totally going to dominate. It's where all the cool KDs are. And mal should totally join me there.
  • [GypsyMagick]
  • LOLOL NO WAY ZEAL!
  • [CuntNugget]
  • [YouAintGotNoPancakeMix]
  • Bands of players will flock together to form strong Alliances and go about dominating the Universe.

Sour loosers will carry over grudges trying to get back to those who dominated this round, in the course harbouring Dreams of obscure Alliances doing damage while building shitty KDs and getting pwned all over again. Then they will come to the PFs and cry "foul, abuse, cheat, youre bad Im good" in an endless sermon, while the real players will just go on playing and having fun. Oh wait, they will cry "cheat" and "Im better than you" right from the start.

In the end, masses of KDs will have died, and someone will be #1NW.
    Thanks for that intriguting story.

I hope to fight alongside you ingame next round

King regards,

xXxxxXx2ndCxxxxXXXxxnegXXxXXXXX

• LOLOL NO WAY ZEAL!
    Not joking. Binary is AL'ing this time with me as VAL. Jayr and Flazer are gonna co-WG with DT/Loxie/Jim3Doors officering.

Game on.
  • jayr being part of it has just ruined any chance it has
  • Well pretty sure Jim3doors is part of another alliance but ok should be interesting.
  • Obviously he told you he'd help, but hes not. Once a Gypsy, always a Gypsy.
  • LOLOL NO WAY ZEAL!
    Not joking. Binary is AL'ing this time with me as VAL. Jayr and Flazer are gonna co-WG with DT/Loxie/Jim3Doors officering.

Game on.
    lololololololol
  • Obviously he told you he'd help, but hes not. Once a Gypsy, always a Gypsy.
    Not me he told ER this. I just want to be a lowly problems officer and try to run an officer skool for the new kidz.
  • Yes, Jim and I are running [PartyRaccoon], I would have told you Zeal but you disappeared from my sector too fast.
  • Anyone need a Pie?
  • I like Pumpkin Pie, Thanksgiving (American Style) will happen during the week. Pie is always welcome during Thanksgiving.
  • Was going to make that KD r/r and have binary protect me while i grow but then i forgot to log in again. whoops.

• Yeah, I was like, awwwwww, he left me.
  • We r rollin next rd in F2F.... but i'm takin controll of it right from the beginning
  • We r rollin next rd in F2F.... but i'm takin controll of it right from the beginning
    Sounds good.

Best of luck.
  • Is [PartyRacoon] legit or what? Sounds like a very plausible joke.
  • It's totally legit, but it's probably not going by that name, at all.