Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

stunner is "just attacking..."

edited June 2012 in General
It's not a 2v1. We're done with the multis now we're just attacking.
and you just had a look if the tunes of war is feeling good...

00:58:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Cobras (1:7)

these are only harmless random landgrabs attacks

June 3, 00:59:36 Our kingdom tunes of war (1:17) bravely defended against the past has faded (1:19) and lost 1,072 planets.
Our kingdom tunes of war (1:17) bravely defended against HALLUCINATION (1:1) and lost 965 planets.
Our kingdom tunes of war (1:17) bravely defended against belgiumatspace (1:1) and lost 869 planets.

oh sry i thgought it was a 2v1...

Comments

• well for those player imposed rules getting 3 hits from one alliance is a bad day but unless there is 4 it's kinda legit. it's called SoM sharing and many people are too lazy or too few probes to search the targets elsewhere but AF
  • I'll tell you what, throt. We do have an anti-turtle thread - so if you know a few and can expand that list go for it.
  • throt have made himself a bank list but since lack of firepower the SoM part is missing... if you have some open 1.5k landers you are very welcome to pass it on ;)
    like throt told getting 3 hits from one alliance is just a very bad day but shows that at least something works in alliance. in several alliances people call for hits in SoM thread also so everyone can see when 3 is done and need to move on. but if there is an antiturtle then well... people in general like free land :D
  • or we can just say stunner is farming arbites.... many more hits on them... do you farm gefahr also?
  • i call it farming arbites is busy so you just have a good chance ;)

June 3, 02:32:05 Our kingdom Burning Man (1:9) bravely defended against BunnyFortress (1:7) and lost 435 planets.
    June 3, 02:33:37 Our kingdom Burning Man (1:9) bravely defended against Hoisin (1:1) and lost 352 planets.
    June 3, 02:36:36 Our kingdom Burning Man (1:9) bravely defended against Elsmere (1:7) and lost 285 planets.
    June 3, 04:16:15 Our kingdom Tx50 (1:9) bravely defended against GreekWarrior (1:7) and was victorious.
    June 3, 04:19:38 Our kingdom Tx50 (1:9) bravely defended against GreekWarrior (1:7) and lost 801 planets.
    June 3, 07:10:46 Our kingdom Greyhound (1:9) bravely defended against Minishamwow (1:19) and lost 433 planets.
  • Lol. But don't forget, everything Arbites does is honorable.
  • Shut up scars, only reason we still killing people in gefahr is because there leadership is so bad they wont just end this war. They care nothing about what happens past there own KDs all our leaders already died, guess what they all remade and are still running the alliance and doing what they need to do to insure that our guys dont get left out to dry like you have yours.
  • edited June 2012
    Gefhars leadership is hiding on multis so they dont give a rats ass. They be farming these suckaz from the outside. Thats what is really going down. They worship Kesha. I seen em in a chat saying ahh man if you add all 27 of those accounts together at the end Kesha you'll have highest rank 1 ever. Then they were all saying he'd be better than Hus it was crazy.
  • This thread is a real stunner.
  • Gefhars leadership is hiding on multis so they dont give a rats ass. They be farming these suckaz from the outside. Thats what is really going down. They worship Kesha. I seen em in a chat saying ahh man if you add all 27 of those accounts together at the end Kesha you'll have highest rank 1 ever. Then they were all saying he'd be better than Hus it was crazy.
    lol
  • edited June 2012
    Stunners is protecting Kesha.
  • apparently they are at war with arb now lol
  • edited June 2012
    Should be a good fight. Both of them protect Kesha so it's the most noble fight I've seen in years.
  • Can someone post which sectors are in which alliances please? I have a general idea but some clarification would be swell. Also who is leading Stunners and Gefahr would be handy.

-Cheers, Natso
  • Can someone post which sectors are in which alliances please? I have a general idea but some clarification would be swell. Also who is leading Stunners and Gefahr would be handy.

-Cheers, Natso
    lol not this shit again

• Im in 1:4 and Leading Stunners and my multi is in 5:7 and Im leading Gefahr
  • Im in 1:4 and Leading Stunners and my multi is in 5:7 and Im leading Gefahr
    ill buy that for a dollar