Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stunner !!

124»

Comments

• cuz you lie and he doesnt?
  • cuz you lie and he doesnt?
    LOL

• lol...dank u basically got 3 good players killed for nothing, 0 proof but u was able to convince the sheep of this game to do the work you couldnt do urself
  • lol...dank u basically got 3 good players killed for nothing, 0 proof but u was able to convince the sheep of this game to do the work you couldnt do urself
    nah we were guna die anyways, dank always does that, jumps in at the end of something inevitable and makes out like he was the reason behind it. i dont see past week 4 on sk ever and i expected nothing more this round, danks as harmless as a baby. He just talks shit in the forums, ingame hes a useless bag of shit, always has been always will be.
  • His KD sure is crappy thats for sure
  • His KD sure is crappy thats for sure
  • yeah thats coz i 2wled the chump with everything home and hes oceanic, he then had to suicide on me because he sucks that bad
  • People don't know the meaning of fair grab. It's not a fair grab if you hit someone ones all their military is home and they have 0 offense only units and are less fat than most others. A fair grab is when you catch someone who is normally well defended with a good chunk of military out.

One deserves more than 3 arsons for being a retard and the other should only be grabbed back.
  • LoL its like arguing with scousers... oh thats right you are. Dont tear your parachute pants.
  • LoL its like arguing with scousers... oh thats right you are. Dont tear your parachute pants.
    Face it, you're not very liked around here.
  • Well Im not scouse but if you noticed you guys are dead. One American defeated the entire scouse nation.
  • ZZZZzzzzzzz dank, ask your FC buddies to listen to your bullshit for a while. oh wait not even FC like you i forgot. sucks to be you
  • edited May 2012
    I didnt need FC I never ask them for help we all veterans. Darubian msg me when this started I laughed and said naw cuz I got this. Just some 2ndC pussies and a few hundred bots.
  • i see kes is very biased for arson retals, and will say anything to make it seem awesome cause thats all he likes :-p
  • i see kes is very biased for arson retals, and will say anything to make it seem awesome cause thats all he likes :-p
    It is awesome :)

Point though I dont agree they should be used for fair grabs , thats just ridiculous , but If my alliance was being constantly bashed or ganged and we couldnt grab back --I would defo authorise a series amount of arsons or sabos depending on what would do most damage to said kindgoms !!

Arsons on the Dance Floor Flaze!! You rememeber that?

It is awesome :)

Point though I dont agree they should be used for fair grabs , thats just ridiculous , but If my alliance was being constantly bashed or ganged and we couldnt grab back --I would defo authorise a series amount of arsons or sabos depending on what would do most damage to said kindgoms !!

Arsons on the Dance Floor Flaze!! You rememeber that?

Bahahahah I have that MP3 somewhere still.
  • that made me remember more things than i want to remember
  • Arson retals wer shit when Luminati did it and are even shitter now

The attitude that EVERY grab should be punished is stupid, if you cant beat somebody at building they shouldnt be punished for being better and doing what you are supposed to do in starkingdoms and grabbing people.

If the same kingdom is constantly hitting your kingdoms fair enough but every grab shows your alliance to be shit.

Dank stop telling lies

I remember someone mistakenly invited me into FC blast and for the hour or so I was in there it was just dank being owned by Dark Fort and crying his ass off
  • Qwj, shut the fuck up. You don't know anything.
  • ^proof that only faggots who get rolled out like arson retals :-))
  • edited May 2012
    Ok to jump back in this topic...

...stunner was out to kill ALL the aggressive bots ONLY...we were not out to kill Kesha's bots as they were not interacting...kesha had not destroyed a couple KDs like the aggressive bots did to Red Ranger and Hand of Wrath(both non stunner KDs btw)...Frankly kesha has not had any interaction with his bots at all from what I have seen(correct me if i am wrong) and if they are not interacting then as far as I'm concerned then who cares...Now during this eradication period stunner made it VERY clear by putting in EVERY sector message that if you did a grab you would get a grab back and if that couldn't be done then you would get 3 arsons...

...i hear you on the 3 arsons being shit for a fair grab BUT since we were as alliance supposed to be(i say this b/c we had some rogue kds hitting actives and if they did and other alliance wanted to retal that we did not try to stop them) killing multis only then it was our policy that during that time you need to stay the hell out or business...and i have no sympathy for a KD that chooses not to help eradicate the aggressive bots, then hits our KD, then can't be grabbed back so 3 arsons are completed as promised in the sector message as well as this PF where successful arson retals were posted...even if you do not like it you still knew it was going to happen...

...Now we are done killing multis and the arson retal if a grab back retal can not be completed is over(has been removed from sector msg by 3 of 4 sectors already) We will be moving onto cheaters and/or pussies...We are simply following the agenda laid out in our Alliance Policy thread that was created day 1 of this alliance...

• The attitude that EVERY grab should be punished is stupid, if you cant beat somebody at building they shouldnt be punished for being better and doing what you are supposed to do in starkingdoms and grabbing people.
    The way people go about SK is retarded to begin with. I don't have the patiences to go into details on an iPhone, but it's sad to see the amount of waste then people actually go on about competition and winning...
  • Arson retals wer shit when Luminati did it and are even shitter now

The attitude that EVERY grab should be punished is stupid, if you cant beat somebody at building they shouldnt be punished for being better and doing what you are supposed to do in starkingdoms and grabbing people.

If the same kingdom is constantly hitting your kingdoms fair enough but every grab shows your alliance to be shit.

Dank stop telling lies

I remember someone mistakenly invited me into FC blast and for the hour or so I was in there it was just dank being owned by Dark Fort and crying his ass off
    Hey Dan by any chance in that era did we burn one of your kingdoms to the Ground :)

Last I check there is a game function called Arson -- We in Lum just made it sexy to use :)

• No kes because you was our bitches when we split off in Mafia :P