Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[xFCx] will never die

edited May 2012 in Game Talk
Scousers eat a dick.

Comments

• Does he have a main KD?
  • Basically Dank your just trying to ruin everyones round.
  • Yea let's give Kesha a list of all the ppl that want him dead... You sir are a far king moron.
  • You are putting him on a pedestal. That is all.
  • Down with Kesha, if all you bitches are worried about your kds you are pussies. Tho I agree, we are giving too much exposure,
  • Kesha is like AIDS. We can expose ourselves as much to him as possible, or LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE. Until AIDS starts jumping us, leave it alone.
  • you are jealous
    Sorry to make another thread but the response was so good from the trial run that it needs its own topic. As most of you know Kesha is the guy who runs the bot. All of his buddies use it. The alliances on the game will not attack him out of fear. That means there is only one option and that is to form a lynch mob to kill his main kingdom. It is symbolic of our struggle to get his bot off of this server. Every round more of our friends leave and I've had enough of it. I know some people would return if it was gone. I don't mean him just ceasing to advertise it either but actually removed forever. That's not going to happen voluntarily due to the amount of time he's invested and the scouse population that is dependent upon it.

Anyone interested in joining the mob send me a msg. I would prefer you include your aim contact but it's okay if you do not. Right now we are just gathering people and soon will create a forum for the attack. Everyone will be contacted and we'll form a plan. We might not be able to KT all of the bots without alliance assistance but we can still break stuff. Beginning as it should have been from the start with his Kesha kingdom in 1:3 had the alliances not all made deals with him.

If you want to troll fine but it's all been said before so those interested message me. Scousers eat a dick.
    :bz
  • Kesha, why don't you go get a life and fuck off from this site.
  • how does one get a life
  • I heard making up lies about people over a text based game gives you one as long as you claim to have a fake daughter and wear a tin foil hat.
  • edited May 2012
    Yea let's give Kesha a list of all the ppl that want him dead... You sir are a far king moron.
    Only the recruiters will know the list. If you post to be added in the thread rather than messaging me I still wouldnt worry. He cares more about controlling the leaders than players and if he attacks you over a pf post that could force an alliance to get involved. Thats why I can talk mad smack and make threads like this. Try not to be such a pussy youll find bullies wont mess with you if they get hurt.
  • I'm too afraid for my kingdom to attack kesha.
  • edited May 2012
    how does one get a life
    You give them an attractive alternative. More at home for them than SK. I think this one will suit people like Kesha perfectly. I thought about an uglier example, but hey, I'm trying to convince him that this is the way to go:

:-))
  • edited May 2012
    Pretty sure Kesha prefers men. The gay community has dominated this game for much of its history. I could be wrong about his preference but I doubt it. That forms a strong bond between these players.
  • Check bottom right of pic.
  • Ahh yes I see now. The feet threw me off they look like a girls.
  • You are one of the most disgusting and vile minded individuals I can think of if you can even stomach looking at that. What the hell is wrong with you? No don't tell me I really don't want to know.
  • You are one of the most disgusting and vile minded individuals I can think of if you can even stomach looking at that. What the hell is wrong with you? No don't tell me I really don't want to know.
    Wonder if you came all over the pic on your monitor before you raged over the source of the pic, lol. :-))
  • It was quite obvious from the deformed and fucked up face as well as the arm hair you showed in the first picture that this was a god damn abomination. You are a sick fuck.
  • Im so used to that type of thing from EOD it doesnt bother me.
  • how does one get a life
    You give them an attractive alternative. More at home for them than SK. I think this one will suit people like Kesha perfectly. I thought about an uglier example, but hey, I'm trying to convince him that this is the way to go:

:-))
    So that means you already had this picture saved or searched for it. Either way it seems pretty disgusting.
  • edited May 2012
    It was quite obvious from the deformed and fucked up face as well as the arm hair you showed in the first picture that this was a god damn abomination. You are a sick fuck.
    For some reason, I don't believe you. Her face looks feminine, and most girls have some degree of arm hair, so your points are invalid. I'll stick with my original comment. Actually, I bet you just became a member of said website. Funny but disgusting at the same time. :-)) :p

You should see Kesha there soon so you won't be alone.
  • This thread has just turned into the funny. :)
  • How about the fact that her shirt looks like it's stuffed with a French Twist donut.
  • True, but bet that that's the way Kesha likes it. :)
  • stop acting like you matter dank
  • skyidiot is 12 year old so his bs is understandable but what we should think about dank? hes like 20 now? first time i met him ingame he was 12 year old child... his brain is still in same level as was that time..
    True, but bet that that's the way Kesha likes it. :)
  • believe me i have my life:) i come here just to see at your pathetic homeless bitching idiot face:) and i faking liked to see you in rl. that would be damn interesting :) how brave you would be then :] skychicken
    Kesha, why don't you go get a life and fuck off from this site.