Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kesha's Bot Army That BCart Don't Give a Crap About

2»

Comments

• well suicide on someone. I am sure you will die quickly then
  • Suiciding and giving up is not our style. We fight even we are taken to almost to death. We fight as long as we are alive.
  • long time ago my motive was to create a hidden army(running on different proxies to have different ips) and support top LT players not wasting time, but proxies takes some time and LTs are not playing anymore, so i dont have any motive anymore. my bots cant compete with top players as bot is not searching for good targets it only dummy hits the food. i dont have any friends left to support for #1. danks worries that i will start raping when i get bored is bs. he just want to sit and laugh when top kingdoms will fall.
    What are your motives anyway just wondering?
    Not just this round but in general in SK

(serious question)
  • Which is why I say leave the damn bots alone. They dont bother anyone unless they fuck with them. I spoke me peace on the subject
  • Kesha let us know if you're going to flip the fuck-switch 2 weeks in advanced or something. Then we can have our uni war and go go los power rangers for fun
  • LMAO NSG out of left field with a funny pic again
  • Kesha cant grow a kingdom to save his life. Those bots belong to players like Husgals.
  • edited May 2012
    It could be anyone but it's one of the better players doing it. Didn't really mean to incriminate Hus but he's a good example of someone that if given the bot would be able to make that kind of army. It's not Kesha building that crap if it was they'd all be 400 land like usual.
  • your mixing keshas kds up with your own multes dank. 400landers are your biggest ones
  • edited May 2012
    What is that twice the size of your own? I kid I kid. We all know you prefer Kesha's bot.
  • Kesha cant grow a kingdom to save his life. Those bots belong to players like Husgals.
    Nah if hus had bots he would have rolled me after I posted him as a Spam KT when Man Utd lost the title :p
    Prime, give me a break! :p

also, if i was given a bot, i probably have those kds like 8k+ lands by now
    some people should still remember how i got a probeless volca, 10 lands hitter kd to rank3 on s1 lol

• long time ago my motive was to create a hidden army(running on different proxies to have different ips) and support top LT players not wasting time, but proxies takes some time and LTs are not playing anymore, so i dont have any motive anymore. my bots cant compete with top players as bot is not searching for good targets it only dummy hits the food. i dont have any friends left to support for #1. danks worries that i will start raping when i get bored is bs. he just want to sit and laugh when top kingdoms will fall.
    What are your motives anyway just wondering?
    Not just this round but in general in SK

(serious question)
    Be the admin for sk. I would support that idea. Block access from others. Kill proven cheaters or pull them back to the stone age with probe rapes.

Kill manual and botted multis that try to ruin the game.

Save sk. Be a hero.
  • edited May 2012
    They always had a bot he didnt even write what he has now. They were never singled out thats just hilarious more like never ever subjected to the rules like the rest of us. Spoiled brat.