Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early Mobi and How it could hurt

edited May 2012 in General
Going Mobi this early when not even most kds are 1k land is a terrible idea and it seems that SLs everywhere are trying to Pitch this idea. Let me say off the bat that they need to lose SL right away. What makes this even more important is the fact that at the moment inactive land is scarce and 4 WLs for when G4 opens is vital!! Most top kds stuck in Mobi will quickly fall behind. And has history shows us, sectors with top KDs take less hits. Land is much more vital early on then networth.

Comments

• Arsoning your SL this early is equally as terrible an idea. Doesn't stop some faggots.
  • NSG are you the SL? If so, answer my PM. I expect a reply of A), B), C) or D).
  • If you're playing against people with 50+ accounts mobile probably isn't that bad of an idea.
  • edited May 2012
    DF is always cupping Kesha's sack. It might as well be him telling you to stay in growth. Nothing irritates a multi more at the start of the round than 3 war leaders and 5 probe runs. Except maybe 2 but nobody wants that. Maybe we should all go into defensive though just to piss them off.
  • Going Mobi this early when not even most kds are 1k land is a terrible idea and it seems that SLs everywhere are trying to Pitch this idea. Let me say off the bat that they need to lose SL right away. What makes this even more important is the fact that at the moment inactive land is scarce and 4 WLs for when G4 opens is vital!! Most top kds stuck in Mobi will quickly fall behind. And has history shows us, sectors with top KDs take less hits. Land is much more vital early on then networth.
    Just use the bits against him and you'll get your way.
  • The only argument that is somewhat viable imo is for a sector that would be almost all DWs but seeing as how that does not really exist this round from what I can see... then no one should be doing this
  • Yay Growth!
  • NSG are you the SL? If so, answer my PM. I expect a reply of A), B), C) or D).
    Zeality, I'm not the SL. I haven't received a PM. And B. B is the new C.
  • Well, just in case it's a true/false question.
  • lol. you do not think at all
    DF is always cupping Kesha's sack. It might as well be him telling you to stay in growth. Nothing irritates a multi more at the start of the round than 3 war leaders and 5 probe runs. Except maybe 2 but nobody wants that. Maybe we should all go into defensive though just to piss them off.
  • no really. why should i be irritated? i do not attack so 3 or 4 war leaders - zero emotions to me. i do not use probes, so 5 or 10 pa is zero emotions too. early mob is disaster for top players but fine for noobcakes.
  • Going Mobi this early when not even most kds are 1k land is a terrible idea and it seems that SLs everywhere are trying to Pitch this idea. Let me say off the bat that they need to lose SL right away. What makes this even more important is the fact that at the moment inactive land is scarce and 4 WLs for when G4 opens is vital!! Most top kds stuck in Mobi will quickly fall behind. And has history shows us, sectors with top KDs take less hits. Land is much more vital early on then networth.
    Lol going to mob is not that stupid. ask hushalz at s2 :P. we had 2 rounds of mobi already. he is owning the place! I like early mobi cause of the soldiers! More soldiers means more cheap troops! and after that grabing those who are still exploring like you :P

• You can get the some soldiers in growth, so why do mobi?
  • every n00b who goes mobi now always cry that people are farming later when they are getting passed in land/nw by kds just hitting inactives... It would be funny if they were never my SL. I don't understand how any1 can be so shortsighted that they think that making 1-2 big hits half a week into the game will make them a top kd for the round at the expense of not being able to explore, wasting pas and wls and not able to get inactive $$ either.
    Crying is a part of SK.
  • its pathetic this thread even needs to be made.
    Crap like this are made all the time on SK. Only when you see a thread created by Lews do you know its quality material.
  • +
    every n00b who goes mobi now always cry that people are farming later when they are getting passed in land/nw by kds just hitting inactives... It would be funny if they were never my SL. I don't understand how any1 can be so shortsighted that they think that making 1-2 big hits half a week into the game will make them a top kd for the round at the expense of not being able to explore, wasting pas and wls and not able to get inactive $$ either.
  • every n00b who goes mobi now always cry that people are farming later when they are getting passed in land/nw by kds just hitting inactives... It would be funny if they were never my SL. I don't understand how any1 can be so shortsighted that they think that making 1-2 big hits half a week into the game will make them a top kd for the round at the expense of not being able to explore, wasting pas and wls and not able to get inactive $$ either.
    Wait, who is a noob?
    Smooth Criminal (X:9,Y:9) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

I've seen this word pathetic used many times in relation to SK the last few days. The only thing pathetic would be if people are actually emotionally moved by things that happen in this game.
    I've seen this word pathetic used many times in relation to SK the last few days. The only thing pathetic would be if people are actually emotionally moved by things that happen in this game.
    Wise words.

Darubian, are you listening?
  • edited May 2012
    If DF wasnt in every sector on the bot he wouldnt need to make threads to tell u what to do in yours. Logic folks.
  • You can get the some soldiers in growth, so why do mobi?
    Not true :P. they are ready earlier so you can make more :P