Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf v2.0

Comments

• If people actually read posts instead of getting rid of people they just want to, we can come to a realization that the guys that aren't wolves aren't idiots
    Then explain yourself good sir.
  • I vote Flazer
  • I dont need to explain myself, its your voting that needs explaining to see how idiotic you are
  • just face it you have already been found to be a wolf its impossible to prove otherwise now.
  • that makes little to no sense at all. advocating something where you never even proved anything only shows the lack of understanding amongst you as a troll like sb did earlier. If anyone has the decency to believe me, I am not a wolf :-p

We should be putting the effort into taking out the wolves instead of the good people, as I have been a wolf in the last couple of games, I know how it works, they all vote roughly altogether after the first declaration. The thing is, why would anyone realistically choose me for a lynch instead of just killing me outright at night. It would save the trouble of these kind of problems.

Another issue I see, is if these players aren't wolves that started the voting on me, they are quite the players (in a bad way). But I am 100% sure AT LEAST one of the first 3 voting for me is a wolf.

I just never see gagazet ever picking a fight EVER unless he has the support to vote for me, as in, being a wolf. Which is how I portray what I see, then with the following votes, it gives me the impression they are wolves.

So do what you will, I just want to make sure you know what I was thinking and take what intelligible decisions the villagers can make with my input before I die (If I still do :-p)
  • I'm on Flazers side because he keeps the game interesting, the rest of you suck. Well, Lews is always fun to pick a fight with but he sucks anyway.
  • edited May 2012
    Flazer (6) - GagazetSK, Dogtown, Ixtaccihuatl, LuxTheReaper, jesterawx, Sir_Yoso
    LewsTherin (4) - Flazer, Phantom, TMonsta, TaitysHeaven
    LuxTheReaper (1) - Prime
    TMonsta (1) - LewsTherin
    NoVotes (2) - WOW, backfat

Flazer a possible seer is lynched

Players Left(13):
    Phantom
    WOW
    Sir_Yoso
    GagazetSK
    LewsTherin
    Prime
    jesterawx
    TaitysHeaven
    LuxTheReaper
    Dogtown
    TMonsta
    backfat
    Ixtaccihuatl

night 3 start
  • wolves kill jesterawx the sheriff
    vigilante kills TMonsta a hunter
    TMonsta shoots LewsTherin the vigilante
    the sheriff protects Prime from lynching

Players Left(10):
    Phantom
    WOW
    Sir_Yoso
    GagazetSK
    Prime protected from lynching today
    TaitysHeaven
    LuxTheReaper
    Dogtown
    backfat
    Ixtaccihuatl

day 3 start
  • If Im allowed to say my death line now:

Fuck you lews.
  • I was just made aware: wolves win.
  • What a fail
  • lol over in 3 nights. boom
  • Players(19):
    Phantom Cupid
    WOW wolf
    Sir_Yoso wolfseer
    GagazetSK hunter
    LewsTherin vigilante
    Prime seer + lover
    jesterawx sheriff
    SanduskyClause villager
    Jeph410 falseprophet
    TaitysHeaven wolf
    LuxTheReaper wolf
    Dogtown villager + lover
    Flazer seer
    Scientology falseprophet
    Darubian villager
    TMonsta hunter
    NoSocialGroup guardianangel
    backfat wolf
    Ixtaccihuatl villager
  • in night 2 the wolves wanted to kill dogtown, not darubian. that was my mistake. they would have killed a villager and a seer in one....
  • Villagers retarded voting scheme come through again!
  • I must say the retarded vigilante saved the day for the wolves. I killed the idiot at least.
  • Lews did screw it up. We wanted to keep Flazer because of his bandwagoning power. And we seered Jester.

Was lols when Tabris killed the wrong person though :|
  • if I had killed the right person, you would have won earlier I guess. because you would have gotten the lovers...but yeah. sorry for that mix up, I shouldn't host for a while
  • Its funny you say I messed up when TMonsta was killing me too...lol

I WAS gonna kill WoW yesterday but I knew someone was gonna kill me so went for TMonsta cos he was a douche in the previous voting.
  • TMonsta only killed you because you killed him....so if you hadn't killed him you both would still be alive....
  • TMonsta only killed you because you killed him....so if you hadn't killed him you both would still be alive....
    Oh damn cos he was the Hunter haha yeah. I blame TMonsta for boasting about being the 'mayor', wasn't very trustful of him after that post hehe.
  • I told him he could have that role with nothing to it, but putting a spotlight on him
  • I told him he could have that role with nothing to it, but putting a spotlight on him
    Lol, dont see why they blame me, haha I just picked the big mouths and killed them off. Considering I dont have seer powers. Also gotta say Yoso, Backfat and Wow barely talked at all....I shoulda suspected Yoso as he's always got a lot to say so if he goes silent theres probably a reason.
  • backfat didnt talk once in the WW chat. and Im not even sure Wow voted? Yoso was quiet too lol.

We won more because of a good first night and some incompetance on your parts
  • edited May 2012
    backfat didnt talk once in the WW chat. and Im not even sure Wow voted? Yoso was quiet too lol.

We won more because of a good first night and some incompetance on your parts
    Yeah I wasnt convinced you or Lux was wolf.....I really had thought Flaz was....cos he was so anti me from the right off I thought he had wolf seered me and found out I was the vigilante.
    If Im allowed to say my death line now:

Fuck you lews.
    What did I do...I didnt even vote for you nubcakes....noticing how 5 humans did and only 1 wolf did.
  • lets see, you killed off 3 good people, all because you don't know how to fucking play shit all. You are fucking pathetic and you live a joke of a life with how pathetic you play such an important role.

Next time, die in a fucking fire.
  • I don't know exactly how to to host a game or I would.
    I wanted to ask this earlier: what about it don't you know?
  • edited May 2012
    lets see, you killed off 3 good people, all because you don't know how to fucking play shit all. You are fucking pathetic and you live a joke of a life with how pathetic you play such an important role.

Next time, die in a fucking fire.
    LOLOLOL WAT

19 players and 5 wolves is way too many wolves. By the way.

• you mad bro? comes to mind
  • The game would have been completely different if I would have lived the second night, and if sandusky wouldn't have been such a bitch about being the bandwagon kill on the first night.

Listen fucker, no matter what you are, you never bitch about being the first kill. People watch for voting patterns for a reason and you went and fucked it all up because you had to piss and moan.