Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Mediocrity

Comments

• edited April 2012
    The fuck are you talking about? I archived 70mil Mystical on s2 last rd, and got rank1 about 25 rounds ago on s1 with a 130k land Mystical. It's a horrible PT unless you have a dominant lead. if there is a "pack" near the top, you'll get left behind bigtime.
  • it was better at -40% return times, suicide tanks so fun ;). Always do it at :59 though, if u do it at :57, some nerd like lux might hit you before the tick -_-
  • The fuck are you talking about? I archived 70mil Mystical on s2 last rd, and got rank1 about 25 rounds ago on s1 with a 130k land Mystical. It's a horrible PT unless you have a dominant lead. if there is a "pack" near the top, you'll get left behind bigtime.
    my mystical could have beat up your mystical
  • meadows mystical could even beat my f&w ...
  • I'd like to see an Era of Probe Productivity.. PFs produce twice the amount of probes as normal, but take twice the power to shield.
  • That would be brutal.
  • Idk about you guys, but I'm "enjoying" this extra free 1 income per tick. Ohhh yeah
  • I'd like to see an Era of Probe Productivity.. PFs produce twice the amount of probes as normal, but take twice the power to shield.
    Era of Volcanic Inferno
    Also the era of kts that just won't die

• hahaha - BCart lays down a pretty epic troll.
  • I remade an account just to tell BCart how awesome I think it is that he is openly trolling now. Bravo BCart. Bravo.
  • edited May 2012
    You want to know why BCart gave us this bonus? Because instead of people loving and praising him for keeping the game we love going, we complain about it and insult him personally.

How about this: Thank you so much forkeeping this game alive, @BCartFall. I know it must be a huge pain in the butt for you to run it and I just wanted to let you know that someone on here, someone who has been playing for over a decade, appreciates you. I messaged you once saying that I would get a premium membership if you ran multi-scans but that isn't fair. I'm getting a premium membership regardless.
    WTF is with this asskissing shit dude?

I was gonna point out how when Bcart makes the bonus interesting people complain about it and now that the bonus is nil some of the same people are complaining about that too.

But after this guy decided he wants to lick Bcarts asshole I cant make my point.
  • You want to know why BCart gave us this bonus? Because instead of people loving and praising him for keeping the game we love going, we complain about it and insult him personally.

How about this: Thank you so much forkeeping this game alive, @BCartFall. I know it must be a huge pain in the butt for you to run it and I just wanted to let you know that someone on here, someone who has been playing for over a decade, appreciates you. I messaged you once saying that I would get a premium membership if you ran multi-scans but that isn't fair. I'm getting a premium membership regardless.
    WTF is with this asskissing shit dude?

I was gonna point out how when Bcart makes the bonus interesting people complain about it and now that the bonus is nil some of the same people are complaining about that too.

But after this guy decided he wants to lick Bcarts asshole I cant make my point.
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA. tickled me that sierra HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHA
  • Hey BCart,

Thanks for ignoring everyone and purposefully ruining something that many people take pleasure in. I would desperately like to lick you butthole as a thank you. The way to totally fucked everyone while having a stuck up, "holier than thou" attitude. Bravo BCart! Bravo!

We should all get down on our knees and collectively suck his trolling dick!
  • Wouldn't you be bitter too if your life's greatest accomplishment was SK?
  • edited May 2012
    Sure,

Dear BCart,
    Voting your game every week on the site that is required in order to collect the money reward is more work I've ever done for SK as compared to say, Google.com - a website that sometimes knows what I want before I even do. Perhaps it's an unfair comparison since Google did get a whole 2 1/2 year head start on StarKingdoms and research money from Stanford, so I'll try not to ask too much.

I want you to participate on these Public forums. No, it doesn't have to be every day - hell, maybe just read a few threads a week, but Kesha had ruined a past round, last round, and vowed to ruin this round. Your response is pathetic and if you had read just a little on what she was doing and how she was doing it you'd realize that one multisweep early on is like changing a garbage can in the middle of Time's Square once. How difficult would it be to run a weekly multisweep that would collect previously used IPs (such as IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D, which if you'd pay attention has been attributed to almost a quarter of KDs in the past month and a half)?

I know some people play together on the same router or whatnot, but your laissez faire attitude about this game is running its course from the historical principality of Machiavelli to modern day Somalia. Let your loyal players that frequent the PFs help be your eyes and ears - and listen to them once in a while.

Sincerely,
    NoSocialGroup
  • That would require him to give a fuck.
  • G4 is filling up again
  • G4 is filling up again
    Thats the funniest thing I've ever seen on this game...

*Shrugs* another 100 free land in 2 weeks I guess...
  • G4 is filling up again
    Thats the funniest thing I've ever seen on this game...

*Shrugs* another 100 free land in 2 weeks I guess...
    the funniest thing throt has seen was a rollback in the beginning without newbie mode - so everyone had a 300 land and those who had made some troops were able to farm freely. next round would be also like that "Round of steel balls" no newbie mode for the first 2 weeks atleast and everyone start with 50 extra LTs in addition F&W has 100 extra soldiers, D&W 30 goons, VI 40 troopers, Myst 20 tanks, Mount 30 LDs, Oceanic 40 troopers, terra 100 soldiers, MT 10 goons 10 TFs
  • Its still a rough kd to play with.
  • im pretty sure this round has sucked pretty badly lol lived up to its name haha.

10 galaxy's lawl
    2 bot armies 1 of which was destroyed
    a lot of back stabbing and QQing lol
    Winter finally came and didnt live up to the hype :P
  • Yeah. I have a feeling this is just the calm before the storm. I think bcart might actually do something entertaining next round.
  • if he cant be bothered to do anything for his big 5 0 then i have no faith in him ever doing anything
  • i feel we have seen the best days behind us with no light at the end of the tunnel
  • edited June 2012
    I feel like everyone should man the fuck up and make what you can out of the game. Kids in Africa play soccer with a blown up condom and 30 yards of string.
  • well they should be using the god damn condom the way they are supposed too! then they wouldnt die of AID's.
  • lol...but seriously atleast wait and judge round bonuses before we say no hope
  • im predicting
    Age of Who Gives a Crap

bonus: none
  • im predicting
    Age of Who Gives a Crap

bonus: none
    that was this rounds bonus