Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is going on sk?

CyaCya
edited April 2012 in General
Sk people how are thee? Yes I said thee, deal with it! Its been just about a lifetime since I last visited so here I am, like the crazy cousin everyone tolerates only because hes technically family. So for those of you who remember me drop a line.

Comments

• Multies, backstabbing, noobies, cheaters, trolling.

Same shit different round.
  • We should probably just start lying to these people to see if we can reel any of them back in.
  • There are no multies or cheaters left!
  • edited April 2012
    Sup. No multis or cheaters here. Bcart is active now too!
  • and it turns out most of the new players are victoria secret models logging on between shoots!
    Or just Prime and his handjob buddies.
  • Well you just about had me with the victoria secret thing, but then yall said Bcart was active and you blew it....almost had me...tsk tsk

Sci, tmonsta, good to see some familiar faces, hows life?
  • yep this is definitely a thread
  • yep this is definitely a thread
    Theres a lot of retard threads flying about...if only I was moderator.
  • Life is busy, I took on an extra part time job which is nice for the cash flow but not so nice with the down time, or lack their of.
  • Life is busy, I took on an extra part time job which is nice for the cash flow but not so nice with the down time, or lack their of.
    What you do dude?
  • Well you just about had me with the victoria secret thing, but then yall said Bcart was active and you blew it....almost had me...tsk tsk

Busy busy busy. Working 60-70 hours a week, but I'm quickly being promoted so it's going alright. Not much time for SK this past round.

Yourself?

Busy busy busy. Working 60-70 hours a week, but I'm quickly being promoted so it's going alright. Not much time for SK this past round.

Yourself?
    Lies

• well life has thrown me some curve balls, but im still hitting them out of the park. Unfortunately im going through a divorce at the age of 26. Soon to be ex wife met a guy in a rehab i was paying for because she staryed using. Taking care of my daughter and sister on my own now. Just started working for a computer company in town doing repair work, loving it. Life overall is good though
  • Yuck. That sounds like a drag. Glad you're liking work, though. I loved my tech support job, but being cooped up in an office all day is not my style. :)
  • Use to working them street corners huh?

Hurr hurr.
  • Cya, come play with me! Long time no see buddy.
  • Watup cya
  • Cya, are you playing this round or what?