Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Mediocrity

edited April 2012 in News and Updates
Round 50, the Era of Mediocrity, is coming. For this round all kingdoms will enjoy a bonus of 1 free platinum per tick more than their usual income.

[The planet type changes for Round 50 are as follows:]

URL: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round50-changes.txt

--

Round 50 - Era of Mediocrity- Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: April 27, 2012 @ 10PM.
Round ends: June 21, 2012 @ 10PM.

--

[Archived Scores]
Round 49 scores have been posted.

Comments

• This is good stuff.
  • edited April 2012
    Cart, while you are on, do a multi scan often as there is a bot that runs shitloads of accounts.

Im sure people can provide the IP. They are used to kill people within minutes.

Also, 1 platinum is gona make ZERO difference....150 ticks get you ONE FREE SOLDIER :)
  • I like this bonus
  • Ultimate "I don't give a fuck" bonus
  • This bonus is horrible.
  • He changed my return time... lol :p
  • 1 free platinum per tick more than their usual income.

Really? REALLY? I can sense the creative juices really flowing for this round.
  • might as well call the the Era of Stimulus Checks
  • It's essentially a no bonus round, which some people have been asking for I suppose.
  • I think bcart just told us to fuck off.
  • Bcart sees your bots kesha, and has countered with completely overpowered oceanic.
  • he actually nerfed oceanic from last round...
  • Ah, I wasn't here last round. I see that now. Disregard folks, I haven't read up.
  • "Round 50, the Era of Mediocrity, is coming. For this round all kingdoms will enjoy a bonus of 1 free platinum per tick more than their usual income. " Are you freaking kidding me? so if I made 8558 plat/tick I now make 8559 plat/tick? What is this, some kind of joke?
  • Why does it matter if we get a bonus or not, I really don't understand why all of you are crying, it seems solid to me.
  • besides the oceanic -50 to -25% what else has changed for the pt's?
  • FW has 5% longer returns.
  • Basically... Ocean is stupid to play now and F&W is pure turtle or no go.
  • Even with the 25% I think turtle is far from stupid. That's a bit buff. I never quite understood how its cheaper to build underwater in the first place. Anyhow I think ill play oceanic just because I wanna toy with it.
  • BCart be trollin hard now, he has accepted defeat and is doing the minimum to get paid.
  • Cart i must say you have let us all down immensely. How the hell is this even a bonus?

You should hang your head in shame, Would you give your mother an extra dollar to what you usually give her normal bdays, on her 50th?

This is totally unacceptable and id like to tell you again i think you are a cunt. thanks
  • and id like to tell you again i think you are a cunt. thanks
  • 1 platinum is gona make ZERO difference....150 ticks get you ONE FREE SOLDIER :)
    1,440 turns in a round means a whole 9.6 soldiers worth of bonus money.
  • It's funny Bcart named the 50th round after his sex life.
  • Do you think we'll get a galaxy 2? SK would be so boring with just 1 galaxy and 20 sectors. Back in my day we had double digit galaxies and 40 sectors...
  • Fuck you Bcart.

Either end the game, or sell it off.

You are a douche.
  • Man i really thought this was another fake and everybody was freaking out.
  • You want to know why BCart gave us this bonus? Because instead of people loving and praising him for keeping the game we love going, we complain about it and insult him personally.

How about this: Thank you so much forkeeping this game alive, @BCartFall. I know it must be a huge pain in the butt for you to run it and I just wanted to let you know that someone on here, someone who has been playing for over a decade, appreciates you. I messaged you once saying that I would get a premium membership if you ran multi-scans but that isn't fair. I'm getting a premium membership regardless.
    I concur. Too much negativity. Stop being cunts.
  • GL rolling anything bigger than 250land inacs with a Mystical KD.