Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planet type suggestions

edited April 2012 in Suggestions
Well, here are my thoughts. BCart, mak e round 50 awesome! Do. Some sweet planet type changes and like 3 multie scansz!!!!!

Mystical lands- I like mystic. I think it is the most balanced type ATM. I would say no change( unless someone has a cool idea???)

Desert waist lands- let's face it. This type is solo op that it is bad. It gets killed off and cant end the game. I thought about a bunch of options, but the one i settled on is drastic. It would make for a crazy round. Keep DW the same as it is, but have the option for 600 platinum to train dragoons straight from population. I am not sure if it would be too much to also train soldiers at the same time, so the $ amount could be moved a little. Either to 400 ish, or allow soldiers to be trai ned at the same. Time and make the dragoon cost like € 750, also remove the fdc thing. Its needed elsewhere

Forrest and wilderness- you can't keep nerving the attack time. Its not working. The star mine boons needs to go away, or be decreased, and f&w need -10% power. Its to easy to turtle ftw! With these nerds, lets increase the pop boons to 25 or 30%. Shae it up.

Mountainous- the thing with mount is you always get robbed. And the poer nerf makes you an easy kill... I think it would be neat if mount gets dw's fdc always maxed, also, it would be cool to give mount 5-10% probe shields all the time. This helps with !them being an easyish kt

Terra fourm- it seems to me that terra has no long game. Idk how to fix that, Maybe terra should get 10% extra probes, or they could get 18 hour explore times in mob? That might be to op tho... Idk i don't have a good answer for tf, seems like an ok plan net type, but not good in the long run.

Multiple terrain- Sucks! Its so strong at the start but so bad at the end... Hmmmm MT gets 20% extra honor on all hits. Tis will help its late game

Oceanic- idk the building cost need to go up. It's by far the biggest advantage of oceanic. Perhaps a small nerf in attack time/power? 5% maybe in both???? Idk if this is good, but ocean has been the top kd for a few rounds now...

Volcanic inferno- also needs its nerf cut by 1/3 The pop requirements for vi are crazy! I also think vi should always have RWC maxed as soon as the unlock it.

Shadow lands- this one is for LoXiE. Probe factories produce 30% more probes. Defenseive strength is -10%. Attack speed -5%. Idk if the extra stuff is right, but the probe factories would be cool. Make it a hard nerf, so they don't get abused to much, but it'd be neat.

Ok thats all. Ha. Troll away

Comments

• for loxie? lol
  • Ya he was always trying to get bcart to make shadow lands, lol like rounds 20-25 maybe. :D
  • what bcart should do is double ALL of the advantages/ disadvantages

every one of them
  • That would be crazy... Lol
  • Shadowlands would be VERY overpowered

Oceanic is NOT overpowered and you should know that it only gets top kingdoms because they usually explore turtle for the whole round and everyone above them dies.

MT is a great PT
  • Shadowlands would be VERY overpowered
    Ya its probably true, but I think some type of nerf could make it reasonable. maybe 40% less power, or 20% less income? But it could be fun to try it
    Oceanic is NOT overpowered and you should know that it only gets top kingdoms because they usually explore turtle for the whole round and everyone above them dies.
    I know that's true, but the problem is Oceanic the way it is now, encourages this. The nerf isn't relevant enough until late in the game when they are huge... thats what I think anyway...

MT is a great PT
    Mount or MT???? lol

• He said MT. Jus sayin
  • MT

the PT of winners :)
  • What the hell is wrong with Oceanic encouraging a turtle? This is a war game and solid defense is an applicable strategy. If you don't like it then go anti turtle. Hell go oceanic anti turtle, that's always a chuckle.

To discredit a PT for being known as the key to a defensive game start is a joke. You might as well complain about DW going anti turtle. Or mount supporting a strong income strat. Or VI for RR (which I support).
  • negneg
    edited April 2012
    What the hell is wrong with Oceanic encouraging a turtle? This is a war game and solid defense is an applicable strategy.
    call it a war game, argue that turtling for the whole round is a war strat

l
    o
    l

• And he is back.
  • Hey neg, you know what's funny? Comedic timing and contextual delivery. You have yet to turn anything into a Spiderman thread (despite absolutely spamming one) because you suck.
  • We missed neg.
  • Hey neg, why isn't it a war strat? Turtles can be some of your best probers our there, so when it comes to offensive heavy probing they become quite useful. So yes you dumbass, it is a war strat.

Lews, quit sucking his cock, he is no one to look up to.
  • Hey neg, why isn't it a war strat? Turtles can be some of your best probers our there, so when it comes to offensive heavy probing they become quite useful. So yes you dumbass, it is a war strat.

Lews, quit sucking his cock, he is no one to look up to.
    Learn to humour dickweed.
  • negneg
    edited April 2012
    Hey neg, why isn't it a war strat? Turtles can be some of your best probers our there, so when it comes to offensive heavy probing they become quite useful. So yes you dumbass, it is a war strat.
    wouldnt that be a probe strat then? lmao

all the good turtles run no pfs because their fucking useless. why would they need to probe for soms when they arent attacking lmao

extra sms is better for sure
    wouldnt that be a probe strat then? lmao

all the good turtles run no pfs because their fucking useless. why would they need to probe for soms when they arent attacking lmao

extra sms is better for sure
    Neg... Seriously?? You gotta be trolling dude, or else you're crazy. Wouldn't having a good amount of probes be a good idea for helping with probe defence?? Or have I always been misinformed when people have said having more probes yourself means it'll be harder for others to probe break you??
  • Turtles are fairly useless in war unless they are running high probes and actually participating which if you add it all up is close to no one. Many turtles run no probes and those that do run probes end up robbing through war without giving a damn about anyone else. Nothing more needs to be said.
  • What the hell is wrong with Oceanic encouraging a turtle? This is a war game and solid defense is an applicable strategy.

l
    o
    l

omg! this is so inappropriate! ahahhaahahahaa
  • What the hell is wrong with Oceanic encouraging a turtle? This is a war game and solid defense is an applicable strategy.

l
    o
    l

omg! this is so inappropriate! ahahhaahahahaa
    LMFAO
  • SK is full of the most complete random stuff! you could be reading about embedding videos or something completely boring and someone will do something off the wall like this, makes me laugh so much i cry!
  • I'm not gonna lie that image had me laughing for a solid 30 seconds.
  • White people.
  • SK is full of the most complete random stuff! you could be reading about embedding videos or something completely boring and someone will do something off the wall like this, makes me laugh so much i cry!
    Im more peach and red...

Im 1/8th choctaw, buddy!

l
    o
    l

And I got banned for genitalia gifs. This thread is also racist.
  • FW: +15% pop, + 15 plat/SM, +15% attack time, start 500 sols
    DW: + 15% Offense -35% Goons/Trooper cost, -5% pop, start with goons
    VI: -50% power req, PPs store 3k power, -5% pop, start with fusion
    ML: -25% attack time, -15% power req, -5% offense, start with scouter
    Mount: +20% income, +35% honor, +25% power req, start +100k plat
    Oceanic: +15% defense, ALL shields always maxed, +15% research required, start LDs
    TF: +25% research efficiency, max Bonus +10%, income -5%, start 300 sci
    MT: +15% probe production, +10% probe success rate, -5% defense, start with Goons, LDs, Fighters & TFs

• Racism is subjective.
  • why the vi nerf

other then that looks good
  • i want my shadowlands back