Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ha! fu bad admins and killers of sk! :-)

i play this now!

fuck you bot makers, bcart, etc. for fucking up a great game with thousands of players...and basically fucking off an excellent opportunity.

ps = i can't play your game anyway, i got randomly deleted from doing that shit.

Comments

• edited January 2019

Why would he give a fuck? He has done everything short of bending you over himself and taking what he wants and you just keep coming back for more. The question really is: what would it take to get you to finally quit playing SK?

• I don't think I have ever met anyone weirder or as fucking stupid as you in my entire life

• ahahahahaha! right! :-)

• as far as SK players go he’s pretty normal, imo.

• crash the goat. he's pegged me as the dumbest fuck in the whole universe...must be right. i mean, i'm special ed and register on 1 iq. i mean if he's wrong, what's that mean?

• he's a loud mouth faggot whose power resides in a keyboard and the brand of KY he strokes himself with? nah...im the dumbest in the whole wide worldsssssss.

• yep, how’s it going, Jeff?

• Good man. It's good to hear from you. Hope all is going well.

• The only one that pegged you veii is bcart.

• why can't we all just be nice to each other...nah, we gotta come with anal jokes and ass fucking comments...

• it’s all good here, good to see you again too. how’s bert doing nowadays?

• He isn't :( That's life as a dog owner.

Lots of changes. I have a couple kids and a family etc. We also had two dogs for the longest time.

• ahh, sorry to hear that, i have a dog myself now, he’s nearly 6.... been a long time since we talked. how old are the kids?

• My daughter is 4 and my son is 2. They grow fast! What type of dog do you have?

• Sorry to hear about Bert, Jeff! Though I do find it a little funny that FH thinks a dog who was getting on a bit about 10 years ago is still kicking about.

• I check this website every few months or so, when I am feeling bored just to see if it's still there. Each time I am mildly surprised it is, however when I read the forum I'm not in the least surprised that the same names are complaining about the same things each time I visit. Some things just don't change.

• sup eddy, also long time no see. well, I didn’t know how old he was back then, so I thought he might still be around. I have a black lab, nothing too exciting, he’s called Erik.

• edited January 2019

Hey Eddy! Sometimes there is retarded and then there is Veii. Him and hazza will be rank 1 and 2 as best players some day because they will be the only ones left.