Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IMPORTANT: HOW TO PLAY FAIRLY NEXT ROUND >>>INSTRUCTIONS INSIDE

Comments

• Lol @ Darius I ain't never scared of change but you want me to get a discord or whatever the fuck account just to play this fucking shit? Bah

• Just pm rob here n ur done lol

• edited November 2018

Although I've expleted many times my dislike for Rob's antics over some recent rounds, including a personal raping once or twice, I know people can change. So I am willing to give it a go.

@Pandask Thank you for your effort.
    I am looking forward to your help getting the game back on track.

• I signed up for discord (username is YesWeCam) but can’t figure out how to join sk chat. I did already pm rob on here, just trying to cover my bases. Again, after getting killed by the other multis last round, I’m doing everything thing that I can to assure that I don’t get multid again.

• RZQRZQ
    edited November 2018

Invite link might be outdated in the first post.

Try this: https://discord.gg/GnJsgs

• I've organized the list which means you have 12 hours left to get on it if you haven't messaged me yet.

• Can you post the list of KDs so we can see how many are active? Don't need alias or who's who, just their KD names.

Some people do not have PF access and I'd like to know if I need to vouch for them.

• If they don't have PFs access they need to make theirselves known on the Discord.

• ANd post their shitty KDs like you do?

Not everyone uses a computer to play, and if they do they may not want to have to be on discord.

• i agree, but its this or have loads of cheats ruin it. this is an attempt to clear them out.

• Are you stupid? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question.

• It’s their responsibility to make sure they’re on the list. Those are the rules and I said I didn’t give a fuck about your sad story at the beginning. If you want to vouch for them pm your friends and make sure they know

• Will someone vouch for me I r newbie

• they can join the discord and speak for themselves @SpedSK

• Hey thanks for killing me... Fuck off cunts and enjoy your trash ass game

• how hard was it to pm rob, you knew about it and did nothing on purpose, no sympathy greg 30 other people figured out how to play

• You were aware of the rules... knew what was going to happen..

Just had to PM Rob and you would have been fine.

• Says the guys creating multies.

• The kingdom of darius multi (2:14)

i survived the purge!

• @MissMeadows I wouldn't suggest popping the bubbly yet. It's not over.
    The DoJ have several sealed indictments with your name on them. Just sitting there...

• November 17, 14:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 17, 16:47:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was 432 (1:1)
    November 17, 16:47:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was 432 (1:1)
    November 17, 20:50:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hawaii50 (1:12)
    November 17, 20:50:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hawaii50 (1:12)
    November 17, 20:50:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 18, 10:36:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 18, 10:36:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was The Warrens (2:18)
    November 18, 10:37:01 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 230 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 18, 10:37:05 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 229 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 18, 10:37:07 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 228 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 18, 10:37:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was The Warrens (2:18)
    November 18, 10:37:11 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 223 civilians were kidnapped.
    November 18, 14:10:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 18, 16:41:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was 432 (1:1)
    November 18, 16:41:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was 432 (1:1)
    November 18, 16:41:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was 432 (1:1)
    November 18, 16:41:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was 432 (1:1)
    November 18, 16:41:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was 432 (1:1)
    November 18, 16:41:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was 432 (1:1)

• i hope not, my inactive 80 land kingdom would be a great loss for the universe

• edited November 2018

Yeah true Meadows. Your lands are a great suppository of ancient wisdom & knowledge up & in the SK wormhole.... Let's make Starkingdoms great again! #MSKGA

• @CountDankula You certainly are a popular boy :love:

• Bro if you think I give a flying fuck about your sympathy you're sadly fucking mistaken. Hey at least you don't have to worry about Ron n myself fucking you outta the top spot. Have fun with your game

@ Hazza awe that's cute. You might finish top 30 if Rob bots don't outgrow you

• Hello, I have been out of the game a long time and, erm, what happened here?
    This was a very exciting game with hundreds, probably thousands of players, 20 galaxies, multiple alliances, masses of chat, forum games, diplomacy. When I moved house in 2002 the last thing I did at the old house was disconnect my (dial-up) modem and the first thing at the new place was reconnect that modem to get onto SK – it was that addictive.
    No offense to anyone but this looks a paltry offering in comparison.
    I do remember multiman and xLTx causing a few headaches but this game now looks horribly horribly barren. I am terribly disappointed. Don’t you remember how great this game used to be?

• No, oh my god, nobody else has noticed this except you! What should we do about it guys?

• For fuck sake lads hahah

How are the final 12 people holding on and having to do nonsense like this!