Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uni KT: Or The Answer To The Multi Question

Who here would participate in a uni kt of the multis?

Comments

• Been there done it, not worth it. Kill one the others target you.

• I know I know, but atleast we'd fight back instead of being bent over. Either we win or all killed besides the mulit owner and his friends, proving for prosperity they are phaggots

• The sad thing is that Rob isnt here and some fuckers just replaced him. Rob had it right for awhile, let the bots be used as farms and cleaning of any obvious multis. It is the best situation we can have with what it has become.

• edited September 2018

@Barri Agreed. We just need to get him on some medz for the tanties, and we sweet.

• honestly we do need a bit of bot food

I wasnt even trying this round, but literally 6 of the cash farms i was going to hit were emptied the tick before because the owner ended up not needing them

cash farms are part of the game to me, but this tryhard shit where you delete the ones you cant use is just ridiculous, its impossible to compete with that without cheating yourself, if it werent for the fact that I am literally the greatest player and the people making cash farms are total dog shit

• edited September 2018

OK.
    Looks like Mickey Mouse is a LIAR.
    And I AM the bot owner!!

Didn't even know it myself till now....
    God I AM GUUUUUD! :blush:

As promised to sector mate I retalled Trump Tower (1.8)

September 14, 21:35:23 Our kingdom Beertropolis (1:19) bravely defended against Trump Tower (1:8) and lost 75 planets.

Then sector news, minutes later....

September 15, 17:48:46 Our brave kingdom ThankQ (1:19) attacked Trump Tower (1:8) and conquered 103 planets.
    September 15, 17:57:42 Our brave kingdom Stephen Strange (1:19) attacked Trump Tower (1:8) and conquered 10 planets.
    September 15, 17:57:44 Our brave kingdom Stephen Strange (1:19) attacked Trump Tower (1:8) and conquered 10 planets.
    September 15, 17:57:47 Our brave kingdom Stephen Strange (1:19) attacked Trump Tower (1:8) and conquered 10 planets.
    September 15, 17:57:52 Our brave kingdom Vision (1:19) attacked Trump Tower (1:8) and conquered 10 planets.
    September 15, 17:57:55 Our brave kingdom Vision (1:19) attacked Trump Tower (1:8) and conquered 10 planets.
    September 15, 17:57:58 Our brave kingdom Vision (1:19) attacked Trump Tower (1:8) and conquered 10 planets.

FAKE NEWS or not?
    Russians, eat your conniving hearts out.

I bedazzle myself with my amazeballs espionage switch & bait skillz...

So. As you see peeps.
    This is what happens if you touch my sector....

Be tremblin my friends... be tremblin! :wink: :lol:

• Mr. bot owner sir, please use your bots on election day to ensure His Highness Trump is re-elected

• In other news I just scoured the college campus for my wallet, returned to the car defeated. Open my arm rest and it's right there.

Feelsgoodman

• Feels good to start with, then the thought of possible early onset dementia sets in... :lol:

• I never put it in there, it's always on in the side of the door. Think I was preoccupied thinking of the girl I was meeting up with to do an assignment with.Though I have forgetting things lately haha, maybe I do have it. If so I'm f'ed when I'm as old as you geezers.

• edited September 2018

All good. I can't remember what we were talkin bout anyways.... :confused:

• Not like BCart would implement it but having your bsgid account tied to a phone number could deter multis. Of course you could theoretically download free phone apps to create multiple accounts I suppose

• tied to a phone number, for a free game. why do that?

• Because everyone has a phone and it limits one account to an individual

• sure until I send the invite to my friends and just tell them to click the link because nobody else would give a fuck about doing this but us, but I think it would help yeah

facebook/phone verification wouldnt eliminate multis but putting both in as a req would be a big ole pain in the ass haha

• but this game is long dead so who gives a shit, unless rmag or someone else wants to take a shot at rebuilding it like bean did

• yeh Bean just simply blacklisted a load of vpn, and the multis didn't make it to the game.

Unfortunately, I don't exactly have the time to recreate SK.

Although I've been thinking of designs for a phone version of SK, but still.

• It’s something the community would help you with I think, phone app might be doable for this game format

• I've thought this game would make an okay app game for awhile, but I feel like it just open the door to a new era of exploiting/cheating/whatever

• edited September 2018

• So apparently this guy owns the multies? I attack him 2x (1800 tanks on ~1300 land) and I get attacked ~70x manually by the new multies.

October 18, 06:00:54 Our brave kingdom Mom Get Me A Pepsi (1:3) attacked Hello Goodbye (1:11) and conquered 133 planets.
    October 18, 06:01:06 Our brave kingdom Mom Get Me A Pepsi (1:3) attacked Hello Goodbye (1:11) and conquered 108 planets.