Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you pussies not use multis and fight like the men you probably identify as but will never be

Comments

• edited April 2018

Darius we're not allowed to attack their made up gender.

• Omg poor Darius :(

• April 29, 12:59:39 Our kingdom Strength (1:12) bravely defended against Devilsbeer (1:17) and was victorious.
    April 29, 14:09:32 Our kingdom Strength (1:12) bravely defended against Trent (1:11) and was victorious.
    April 29, 14:24:14 Our kingdom Strength (1:12) bravely defended against Teeny Tank (1:16) and was victorious.
    April 29, 14:55:16 Our kingdom Strength (1:12) bravely defended against Darth (1:17) and was victorious.
    April 29, 15:29:52 Our kingdom Strength (1:12) bravely defended against SBoyS (1:2) and was victorious.
    April 29, 15:55:20 Our kingdom Strength (1:12) bravely defended against Pyronia (1:3) and was victorious.
    April 29, 16:25:22 Our kingdom Strength (1:12) bravely defended against US Soldier (1:16) and was victorious.
    April 29, 16:38:05 Our kingdom Strength (1:12) bravely defended against The RAT (1:11) and was victorious.

1 ip all shit kds that never talk HMMMMMMMMMM

• Pyronia was a kd a few rounds ago with dynablaster that I suspected as multies.

• yeah.... "Fight like LGBT you girly twats!"

• You told me to get my friends together to attack you...

• Who knew Sped had freinds?

• Sped if they your multis why da fuq you go back to.newb mode. And mihobu shh go back to vacation mode

• Multies need to be killed, but what is the proof for these kd's being multies?

If I see your sector news, all they did is fail on you. Does that make them multies?
    You guys group hitted a lot of kd's, so of course you make enemies that want to do something back

• Shut the fuck up lol this shit is obvious im not even going to entertain that bullshit

• Well, some people are making multis for sure now. Looks like a short round.

• Just relax I've got it under control.

• I will return SL when I get some time.

• Have no fear panda is here

• Hes been sending tanks out now fyi

• edited April 2018

Your profile is cute.

Except Cam and I stomped the fuck out of you/Barry/Omni in EA 2-3 rounds before it ended.

• Maybe because the good people were killing each other lol I dont even remember who you were

• Is this barrius v TR?

• this isnt TR, theyre not that level of scum lol

• They probed me a few days ago right before slaughter to prevail 1.9 got my Sos
    I presume he is the owner

He could be xMYx then

• edited April 2018

These look like same multis that are here round after round.... Same builds

• You guys need to get jobs

• Right multi normally have a top Kingdom and kill their rivals generally
    It's hard to say whom it is for sure
    My money is on slaughter to prevail 1.9 as he sos me when these multis probed me
    Why would he want a sos without a sok or som.

I apologise if it's not him but I would have my bets on him.

• Pretty sure its lovsan since darius hit him then all this happened :P

• Dog smells like RO.

• @Viva your money is on who? And what money you broke cunt you have no money mate let's be honest. Someone with money wouldn't beg for freebies while on holiday..

With that said it's probably Viva he's a sad sloppy cunt with nothing to live for but this game honestly wouldn't put it past him

• @Viva just wanted to reiterate that you're a fuck boy cunt... :smiley:

• Look tj show me your a man and private message me your address

I can ruin you
    I would seriously think about what your saying because you have no idea what I am capable of in real life .

• There he is!!! @Viva do you ever spell check mate?? Or are you just that fucking illiterate? I'm worried if I send you my address you might not fully comprehend because you're a fucking idiot..