Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Many Accounts

Comments

• Lol at Viva and his multis... Idk how you can have so many accounts and still be pure sh!t... It's quite sad..

• Hey Viva you're so right. I am SOOOO dead lol I guess I'll just cry myself to bed later?

• Funny how the cunt think he knew who I was or that he killed me... LOLOLOLOL...

Viva you're and always will be pure shit

• Greg I swear to god, once I will try to setup a really big SK nostalgia global meeting and get you and Viva into bed :))

• you'll be visiting your boy daniel in his hospital bed. Maybe after I stomped his head in I'd buy him a beer but there is zero doubt in my mind I would beat the fuck outta that cunt

• hahahaha... Inger serious question buddy! WTF is with 60k fighters? :P

• You should know better, I build KD's for war not to mass shitloads of TF's and then get raped => useless TF's :). And since I didn't went DW as usual, fighters give the best attack points/soldier. Amirite?

• yeah I suppose with the power bonus round that they arent awful but they never seemed worth it price wise I guess

I agree fuck tacs, great for NW but if you rely on them only you're screwed just like Bragging was lol

• Pretty sure Viva died first, not exactly sure what this conversation is about now lol.

• edited March 2018

Same happened with Sped, once you get rolled, buh bye Tacts. On the other hand, goonz never fail haha. You can use them even if you have 300 land if you have hordes.

• I had 52k supported TFs on a 2k land KD and doing 1k land grabs. That means that I could have keep my TFs supported. Buuuut somebody has to do the fails also ... so ...

• That is because the player base is too small to take that land from you. Normally TFs become worthless.

• as Barri said .. that's why I always hated TF's, useless in war ^^

• The signature of the "Schaga" dude: hey are scared I would have pwned the round.

:)

In what sector is he?

• How many multies did it take to kill Donald? Ohhh lol fucking sad

• @ChefGreg a shit ton lol

• Love Marci over here talking shit on Shagga. At least he has the balls to play alone... no UA or farms lol

• Jesus, cant i go one round without being multi'd by some butthurt asshole

• It's all good Dae.. We don't have to resort to multi farms to mop up competition

• Greg... don't be naive... of course when noobs get stomped they always cry... multies. We did not used multies. Show me some news with sabo/arson or multie activity! I got a lot of new were is clear that they used probe farms... but i don't complain. If they can't play fair ... up to them.

• @Marci could've easily shown you my news but honestly can't be bothered we don't need to prove anything to you to know that Viva and anyone playing with him is a cheating twat.. simple as that lol quit playing yourself

• Send me the news in game, i'm curious.
    I thought since years passed, people got a little more mature ... not the case.

• @Marci haha......people got a little more mature...... thats funny!!!

• You're so full of shit Marci. The kds mopping up your kts are very much obvious farms. Trump was Dae... What else looks suspicious on you?

Maybe you guys should stop fucking over individuals and the Uni wouldn't turn on you. Actually I think it's just most ppl hate Viva lol

• I've never seen a viva kt that didn't get mopped up by obvious multis once he realized they weren't going to die by normal means.

And I know a thing or two about multis.

• Marci, post up your xrox safe list that I know your group and any other ua would do to make sure you don't hit each other. And then Greg can compare to the kds being used.

I want to know who Hell is in your group. Because I asked, and he wasn't in your safe list. And this kd had been hitting and kidnapping Riley and myself.