Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to fix the game - Wobba Treaty of 2018

Comments

• The last thing any of us need is your psych evaluations first of all. We are all nerds, retards, or both and play this game simply for habit and interaction. I enjoy BSing with my buddies and trolling people like GarbageBoy. As far as your plan I would give it a shot, the rounds can’t get any worse, but if there was another way like telling you where I am that’s fine but hiding and creating KD names is part of the fun. If GarbageBoy has bots he will not know where I am. Grudges create enemies and in a war game.... you need enemies.

• @RiCo maybe you should tell people where you are... at least 4 kds got
    Botted this round cos civic thought it was you :smile: like rathkin cos
    Rico and rathkin both start with Rs.

• I honestly believe he could care less about me and this round was really about getting him and his buddies to the top to archive. Sure hope these new KDs are someone to make sure that doesn’t happen :smiley:

• Well he said he won't
    I would be willing to do it

• edited December 2017

I can also give it a try.
    No one cares anyway if i use my pf name on my kd or not

• @Viva he also said he wouldn't kill random kds... But look what happened lol

• Tj there is nothing to loose by giving this ago
    What's the worst that can happen

We get killed instantly ?
    Be no different to most rounds

• I will be signing up as Viva or Laviva
    If I get killed or grudge hit then at least I tried , I will avoid people who put their own name down as a mark of respect
    Goes for yourself and Greg also

• Good point..

• But will you have a backup kd that's the true question ! Lol

• ^^^^^^^^ valid question!!!

• well if it's true you can't make new PF accounts then there could be discrepancies in the registering of the KD name, people making farms and claiming to be returning players, SoBs could dampen that parade though

• meh, bots.

• yeah...well I do not think there is any saving...now everyone is getting botted to death no matter what...I believe it is done.

• That’s because Civic knows his round is ruined with Rob back so the only way he can feel better about his worthless self is to kill everyone before him and his buddies die. GarbageBoy at his finest!

• Sorry, is this Rob? Rob usually plays to get rid of cheats.

But the bots just pop killed me... just when I was getting 250k pop and close to 1 mill. income in 14k land.

• I don't think Robs have come out of newbie yet. Was Civic. Did the same to me.

• Hazza how you can get pop killed without hits at you ?

• Hell if I know...said my pop was -19k

Was 250k couple hours earlier... And i had a decent resi count.

• Barracks news to be below 100% capacity in order to avoid it 100% without arson
    If under 100% there is no reason you can loose pop at tic unless you make a hit the tic before or kidnap the tic before.

• edited December 2017

He did the same to me...I had high pop but I was running to high of a percentage full on Rax because of recent hits...made me an easy target since I was offline for several hours. Probably did an SoB on me first since I had just started converting other buildings to Rax to pump more units out.

• yes posible the bots can arson you to 0% res because of the all at one attacks
    we see it at the hits where kds end dead with -40k land

look at this example and expect it to be arsons
    December 17, 15:42:43 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against S1ark (2:11) and was victorious.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our brave kingdom Ethiopia (1:8) attacked Sector Seven (1:8) and conquered 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against GTR35 (2:18) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against Mountain Kinabalu (1:6) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against Dominica (1:11) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against Hiti (1:14) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our brave kingdom Dual Blade (1:8) attacked Sector Seven (1:8) and conquered 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against Myanmar (1:11) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against KOTL (1:9) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against Foxxy (1:4) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against Azerbaijian (1:2) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against Kosovo (1:2) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against Kenari (1:13) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against LaosT (1:4) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against Finlandx (1:4) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against Phantom Assassin (2:15) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against Israelx (1:16) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against Arc Warden (2:12) and lost 979 planets.
    December 17, 15:42:44 Our kingdom Sector Seven (1:8) bravely defended against Anguilla (1:1) and lost 979 planets.

• One of the problems with high pop all goon/LDS... Barracks fill fast. I had 105% ish

• @Hazza do you need me to explain how you died with -19k pop?

• In my opinion, there are only two people who can make this game playable...Bcart, who can do something about the bot owners, or, Rob, whom is the only bot owner who has shown himself to be mature enough to use his bot the right way. If Rob can make his bots, let us feed off of them, and use them only to kill cheaters/other bots, then this game can be playable. If not, then there's no point in playing as long as people like Hikaru or whomever is using Hik's bot just kills people for the heck of it.

• I know why -19k killed me

Don't get how only 160 in 3 hours took me down to it from 250kish..

• Cam Bcart won't help

Rob can only do so much
    If hik make's bots then there isn't so much we can do .

Only thing we can do is find his identity
    Go to his house and smash the cunts face in .

If he's from England I could volunteer my services in doing that job in great Britain

Is there any way of tracking him and finding his location

Or even getting hold of his main email then it can be hacked I guess to find his identity

• I should drive up to Canada and knock on BCart's door.

• @Viva im down for that. Find his location and ill send gift cards to someone in that area to break his fingers and steal his computer

• edited December 2017

Ip Address:118.100.37.70
    Decimal: 1986274630
    Hostname: 118.100.37.70
    ASN: 4788
    ISP: TM Net
    Organization: TM Net
    Services: None detected
    Type: Broadband
    Assignment: Static IP
    Blacklist: Click to Check Blacklist Status
    Continent: Asia