Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, Barri, Riley, Sped and Cam

Comments

• I didn't say anything to Rob. He is a dick for bringing a bot, but he can build kds unlike you. And sometimes Rob actually did decent things with his bots, but at time policing made the wrong choices. You just use the bot to try to finish first. It is sad you had to follow your bots inorder to have a big kd.

• The games pointless all together to many bell ends play and literally every fucker cheat

This game will never improve unless sold which isn't lightly

It's just all pointless and the only thing it's good for is trolling

• Generally don't like the bots of course but would welcome Rob back if it means getting rid of this cunt Civic

• no one will play legitly even if i remove all my bots. if you think that you are good in building a good kd then don’t create multies to support your kd and play legitly. i have passed my bot access to carbon 2 weeks ago. i don’t really know what is happening in game.

• @dae no thanks. you can lick it yourself.
    @ChefGreg dick rider? don’t you like it?

• Why don’t you just not use your bot and I won’t either. I don’t even care to, I’m going to do it only because i feel I have to in order to even the playing field. The only thing you’re going to accomplish is killing the game for good. Once that happens the bots will be useless anyway. You had your fun this round and proved your point. Now be mature and realize that if you don’t stop the game is done for.

• Your both pretty pathetic and use bots for power...
    Couple little dicked rapists.. only difference between the two is Rob is a racist

• White power!

• Civic you're full of shit! There are players who don't cheat their asses off, some of us only make one kd

• Fuck if I'd spend the time making more than 1.

• @ChefGreg don’t bullshit here.

• Hikaru. Are you upset you suck major dick at gaming? I've never made more than one kd at a time... Only "cheating" I've done in the past is accepted a kd after I've been killed. I refuse to build multiple kds bc IDGAF about this game. I play to war with buddies and die. You just suck ass and resorted to killing the universe via a bot bc you got sand in your mangina after getting smashed on

• Chef Greg is a lot of things but he doesn't multi ... he's legit and I am actually being truthful

We all know who's legit and who's not on this game
    Scars is legit too
    Tj is legit but a bEllend
    ( I am just scrolling up the list and saying them name by name now)

Secret force - no idea who that cunt is and I don't want to know
    Rob tomo - not legit but as he has bots which we all know about but he's a good player without them and a top guy
    Barricade - good bloke but hasn't always been legit
    Darius - loves himself and pyramid bank farms and has up to
    Hikaru - has bots is a cheater
    Dae - never heard of the cunt
    Rico - no idea he's a newbie
    Warnerves - Legit
    Dubzz - no idea
    Roi - most legit guy on this game and even deletes his Kingdom if questioned , you won't get more of a honourable player

( wow can't believe I said something nice about him )

• edited December 2017

Rob can I pleassse suck your dick?

• Look at that @Viva actually said something somewhat nice about me lolololol

• Is Luvgal and Carbon fiber both xHikaruu?

• Prolly, luvgal doing well and doesn’t talk

• Highly likely

• Give them the Rob loving nice and tender like

• Can’t wait to hear GarbageBoy cry like a baby!! Spent all that time and effort to pave the way for him and his buddies to get top rankings... and soon they will be DEAD DEAD DEAD.

@Robtomo you should do like Civic did and knock their defense to nothing and let everyone else feed off of them for a few hours before you finish them off. Karma at its finest.

• Land fiend is civic/xmyx as well.

• Dubzz and I are getting shit faced ATM hikaru you're a fucking fag.

• I wont be dead. You will just wasted your effort for killing others but not Civic. :)

• Lol took you long enough to.kill me 3rd times the charm I guess pathetic guy very pathetic

• @Warnerves who is killing you?

• Don't forget to kill that faggot land fiend as well... Fucking pussy ass faggot

• @Robtomo please kill everyone this round. Go Go Go! You are the savior of S1 SK!!

• Your bots pop killed me ....u had me at 300 pop one other time...this time I'm at the bar so you got me congrats

• @Warnerves i quited like 2 weeks ago. Why everyone still thinking that i still playing? Ask @Robtomo wipe them out for you. I will play back next round if rob register :smile:

• Sure you did.