Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, Barri, Riley, Sped and Cam

Comments

• @xhikaruu don't lie you piece of shit your the only bot owner and one with the ability to kill a Kingdom in a matter of hours. I stick by what i said last round and i don't generally comment like this but go hang yourself the world would be better off.

• united had nothing to do with the bot. He just took easy land and caught in the cross fire choosing the wrong side. I know who he was.

• Meh he sided/helped Civic with his killing of everyone so doesn’t change anything in my mind and add in Civic going crazy minutes after United got news.... but whatever round is over for me. See you all next round.

• Yeah, I know. Just saying he just played the game and took land. Had no affiliation to the bot.

• Well united was killed because he seemed like he was on the bot owners side, so who owns carbon? Since he was protected by civic?

• Ha ha couldn't handle me hitting ya little fuck boys ay xHikaruu little old pork chop had ya scared

• edited December 2017

I loooove the cock.

• ^^^^^ he really does

• Nothing to do with me for the record.

• my father will hear of this.

• Isn't barricade your....daddy

• for real tho i make girls call me daddy and it turns me the fuck on idk why

• Girls from Christian mingle ?....they freaks

• RIP Barry

he still managed to bitchslap the gayboi himself before he went. @malaysianpoorkid Let that be a reminder that even with hundreds of accounts and blatant cheating you are still merely a formerly tight hole before the diamond hard cocks of Barry, Darius, Riley, and even team Ron

gg boyz

• Well if you cheat for a good score rape the server down in the first few days with your bot build your kingdoms for it and not play hidden a single accout.
    If you do not wanna disturb the players do it on S2 a explore round would have been the best for a good score btw.
    At least that is what i would do if ya need the help on the calcs or how to do it msg me i can help but you will see it will getting boring if you do it more than one round because when you do it right it will be hard work ... and hopfully after one round of pause we can possible play a normal round again ?
    I guess Rob can agree that it will become boring ...

• @dariusayyy LMFAO get him brooooooo

• ^^^^^^^ INDEED +1

• I'm setting up next round to kill this Gook, all of his bots, and anyone hiding behind him this round. I may even sign up this round and kill his main, been a bit busy recently so we will see.

• So if you are hiding behind him this round, don't show up on the forums crying next round when I delete your kingdom.

• @Robtomo see you next round. Remember register more ID for your bots.

• ^^ this fucking lil dicked faggot is jerking off while creating BSGs... Hahaha fucking chump bitch

• Go Rob Go!

• Don’t get our hopes up Rob! This GarbageBoy needs to burn so he can go hide under the dumpster he crawled out from. I’ll even sign back up to watch this :smiley:

• @TJx2ndCx lol boot licker.

• @xHikaruu mate your whole country licks chinas arsehole like its a choc fudge factory

• Yeah, I knew Carbon belonged to him, so I just smacked him easily. Land fiend and possibly Luvgal also are his. I was just too busy when he kidnapped me, I was working at the time. As I said before, I'm done with this. Bots have become the norm, but I find it even more pointless when kds are getting huge land gains for free. If a bot kills you off, ok. But if a kd grabs you because they gained advantages, then that ruins the competition for me.

• "If a bot kills you off, ok. "

Honestly this is the saddest part. SK in its prime was a great game with alliance wars and general fuckery.

People like to blame BCart, but honestly the total lack of admin intervention is a feature of its own. With holo's game and the other clones it was definitely more competitive, but they were too close to the game. They knew the players and the personalities, and at the end of the day they still controlled the direction and meaning of the game more than the players.

SK could still be interesting as an interactive sandbox with no meaning, the game is so well understood by now there is no longer any illusion of 'skill', and most of it is of the "make your own luck" variety anyways.

The bot just ruins it. SK has died many times over, but its really dead now. Congrats you giant faggot.

• Bot ruins the game. But you guys still support Robtomo’s bot to return. LoL.. I don’t really know wtf you guys thinking.