Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, Barri, Riley, Sped and Cam

Comments

• Who get rolled by a train?

• Shut up GarbageBoy

• @RiCo, you will be rolled by the GarbageTruck

• nobody cares man

• How cute. ~50 minutes after saboing Carbon I get botted.

November 30, 09:01:27 Carbon Fiber (1:10) Sabotage Power plants 139,880 1,049 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 50 Fusion Power Plants.
    November 30, 09:01:26 Carbon Fiber (1:10) Sabotage Power plants 140,795 915 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 53 Fusion Power Plants.
    November 30, 09:01:25 Carbon Fiber (1:10) Sabotage Power plants 141,360 565 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 56 Fusion Power Plants.
    November 30, 09:01:24 Carbon Fiber (1:10) Sabotage Power plants 146,108 4,749 Failure
    November 30, 05:53:33 Carbon Fiber (1:10) Sabotage Power plants 143,434 430 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 57 Fusion Power Plants.
    November 30, 05:53:27 Carbon Fiber (1:10) Sabotage Power plants 147,489 4,056 Failure
    November 30, 05:53:23 Carbon Fiber (1:10) Sabotage Power plants 148,081 592 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 60 Fusion Power Plants.

November 30, 06:45:10 Our kingdom Snoopy (1:5) bravely defended against B3astmaster (1:11) and was victorious.
    November 30, 06:45:10 Our kingdom Snoopy (1:5) bravely defended against Brewmaster (1:11) and was victorious.
    November 30, 06:45:10 Our kingdom Snoopy (1:5) bravely defended against Kunkka (1:2) and was victorious.
    November 30, 06:45:10 Our kingdom Snoopy (1:5) bravely defended against Earthshaker (1:4) and was victorious.
    November 30, 06:45:10 Our kingdom Snoopy (1:5) bravely defended against Tiny (1:2) and was victorious.
    November 30, 06:45:10 Our kingdom Snoopy (1:5) bravely defended against Sven (1:4) and was victorious.
    November 30, 06:45:11 Our kingdom Snoopy (1:5) bravely defended against Lifestealer (1:4) and was victorious.
    November 30, 06:45:11 Our kingdom Snoopy (1:5) bravely defended against Tidehunter (1:16) and was victorious.
    November 30, 06:45:11 Our kingdom Snoopy (1:5) bravely defended against Slardar (1:16) and was victorious.
    November 30, 06:45:11 Our kingdom Snoopy (1:5) bravely defended against S1ark (2:11) and was victorious.

• Oh and I'm gonna go with a "No" Psy.

Last I checked your group is always the one to start shit with me.

Going all the way back to when you guys backstabbed me.

Then from there it's always you guys who act first, I just retaliate.

Last round is a perfect example. After randomly hitting a KD that turned out to be you, you bitched and moaned for days from what I was told and had to be calmed down by multiple people. If you suck at this game and don't want to be hit, give people some sort of indication of where your KD is. From there I told Lovsan to give me a list of whiny ass KD's to avoid hitting so I don't piss off more of you. I turtled and started end gaming and left everyone alone, and what did I wake up to? You Kes and one other bitch decided to attack me all at once.

• @SpedSK, come on. You are over sensetive. I kill anyone I like. Searching for my main? I give you a hint. Is a terra kd. Find it yourself if you could :wink:

• A) You already stated that Lovsan killed you KD.
    B) I already knew you were a liar so I'm not surprised.
    C) We will keep killing Carbon
    D) Sensitive*
    E) I'm not

• Carbon needs a Choo Choo next me think :smiley:

• And no one cares about you and your crappy bot any more GarbageBoy! So go jerk off to the peep hole in your mums wall.

• sped if your helping kill carbon then your already helping us.

• Alrights just go ahead and kill it. Then i shall sit back and relax. Since you guys aiming Carbon. This will help me to find out your hidden kd. I will just monitoring his sector news. You guys will be choo choo.

• We've all wrecked our kd's, we might not even break carbon but by the time we're done eating away as his ld's one of the top guys is gonna take advantage of the free 1300 land. thats how it works isn't it civic just like your bots

• Eventually the top guy will be gone too. I am going to wipe everyone in this universe start from today. No one will stay except my bots.

• Sounds like his main got wrecked so now the universe dies lol... As if he wasn't going to farm all the players left haha... You're actually doing them a favor, like myself I sleep all night and don't have to find banks or hits... Ahhh freedom

• Spoken like a true cry baby civic

• Bitch mode activated.

• You see the difference is, we have fun wrecking your friends KDs and we don’t care about ours. We win and you lose because you are nothing but a GARBAGEBOY! Hell I thought you said you knew where I was, haven’t seen any news from you yet. You truly do suck at life don’t you. Should probably just end it and try again.

• yeah, sounds like his main got ruined. Maybe he is Carbon. And as usual we just have the xROx kd passive as fuck explore turtling the whole game.

• @Barricade you will never end this round too. I’m afraid after Carbon they will jump on you. As every top kd is belong to me

• I don't end any round. Even back in the day I think I only clocked a 1st, 4th and 42nd.

I'm too busy dealing with another punk that is envious. Idgaf what happens anymore. It is never a fair game.

• @hikaru. Barricade could easily survive the round but we all know you'll get jealous after your mains shit on so the salty cunt in you will go bipolar psycho stalker on him but he's used to people being jelly n killing him so I'm sure he don't give a fuck

• @ChefGreg let’s get the game begin. Don’t make it so long. I have no patience on waiting.

• Cade won't be killed by anyone other than bots I'm sure lol

• Just started xenoblade chronicles 2. I'm sorted.

• Ohhhh any good so far ?

• The switch has brought back my passion for games. I have bought 22 games in the 5 months I have had it. Turned my 2 hours a week on the PS4 to 30-40 on the Switch. Commuting, downtime at work, at home and in bed.

As for this game. I'm only 1 hour in, but I like JPRGs so it will be a lengthy completion. Next year will have Project Octopath Traveler by Square Enix, the demo was awesome.

• Nice I heard good things about the switch I have not bought one I fear id not have time to enjoy it

• @hikaru IDGAF about what u have patience for tbh. You waste time n money ruining this game so fuck off

• Hahahah yeah not really playing this round busy with work and shit........ but still around for the laughs :P