Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So who made these new bots?

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Rob actually knows how to use his bot. We probe your bots and laugh at how crappy of a build you use on them. Such a waste to be honest. You should get with someone that knows what they are doing to help because you are hopeless GarbageBoy.
    Crappy or not you still died on my bots attack. You are good in hiding this round but I found your kd already. Just have fun for this few days. Your turn coming soon after lovsan’s super ultra manually login multies is completely wiped out.
    This is why you're the worst piece of shit to ever play SK... You truly are a miserable little fucking faggot! Fucking chump bitch! Good thing we all play better games together! soon you can be all alone here seeing as you butchered how many innocent kds on your lil butthurt bitch vendetta? Hahaha loser
  • Rob actually knows how to use his bot. We probe your bots and laugh at how crappy of a build you use on them. Such a waste to be honest. You should get with someone that knows what they are doing to help because you are hopeless GarbageBoy.
    Crappy or not you still died on my bots attack. You are good in hiding this round but I found your kd already. Just have fun for this few days. Your turn coming soon after lovsan’s super ultra manually login multies is completely wiped out.
    Oh bring it on GarbageBoy. I highly doubt you found me though. Only a few friends know where I am and I trust them to not say anything and we all know you aren’t smart enough to find anyone.
  • Who was crash bandicoot and why did you kill him... Lol
    Garbage boy hikaru prolly thought it was Rico... Oops Hikaru sucks again!

Detective clueless ruining another innocents round. Way to go fuck boy
    Garbage boy hikaru prolly thought it was Rico... Oops Hikaru sucks again!

Detective clueless ruining another innocents round. Way to go fuck boy
  • I didn’t kill Crash Bandicoot. Please don’t accuse me. :(
  • Wouldnt know because some faggot killed me for having a better built KD than 99% the universe.. So I assume your kd is a fat pos turtle that was scared to get smashed like the pussy it is
  • You did too kill him Civic, no need to deny it GarbageBoy!
  • Wouldnt know because some faggot killed me for having a better built KD than 99% the universe.. So I assume your kd is a fat pos turtle that was scared to get smashed like the pussy it is

Dude. You can't argue with autism man.. i bet he wears a batcape while he mastubates to the pictures of his mum he found @wetuglycunts.com.
    Killing you is fun. You insulted me on forum. That’s why you need to die.
    You did too kill him Civic, no need to deny it GarbageBoy!
    Any proof on this that i killed Crash?
    Wouldnt know because some faggot killed me for having a better built KD than 99% the universe.. So I assume your kd is a fat pos turtle that was scared to get smashed like the pussy it is

Dude. You can't argue with autism man.. i bet he wears a batcape while he mastubates to the pictures of his mum he found @wetuglycunts.com.
    I masturbate using your mom and grandma naked pictures ;)
    Wouldnt know because some faggot killed me for having a better built KD than 99% the universe.. So I assume your kd is a fat pos turtle that was scared to get smashed like the pussy it is

I masturbate using your mom and grandma naked pictures ;)
    Congratulations youre a giant fucking pussy... kudos to you lil dicked cunt

I masturbate using a cucumber in my arsehole while my mom and grandma fingerbang. ;)

Fixed
  • edited November 2017
    I just have to jump on the band wagon... any "man" who needs bots to play has no penis.
    And prolly has a set of labias & a clitoris stashed somewhere....

• I shall remain silent for now. Let those loser continue to whine on forum since they have no any kd to play in SK. Thanks me for killing your kd so that you have your sweet time to scold and insult me in forum. Keep up the good work.
  • Wow. Yeah, it sucks to get killed by bots, but these "insulting" posts are quite pathetic. Now, if you're in middle school, then the childish posts make sense. However, I doubt that many of you are. You got multi'd, so what. Live with it. If you've been playing this game for as long as most of us have, you know that cheaters and multis exist. They always have and always will. This game is simply a time killer. If you really take this game seriously, then you need a serious reality check.
  • Wow. Yeah, it sucks to get killed by bots, but these "insulting" posts are quite pathetic. Now, if you're in middle school, then the childish posts make sense. However, I doubt that many of you are. You got multi'd, so what. Live with it. If you've been playing this game for as long as most of us have, you know that cheaters and multis exist. They always have and always will. This game is simply a time killer. If you really take this game seriously, then you need a serious reality check.
    very well said Cam, i never really understood these fights over the boards either. It isn't that hard to talk normally here and fist fight in the game :)
  • Yeah I never once whined or complained I just like to get GarbageBoy all worked up because it’s too easy. He got rolled out last round by far better players than him and now he created a bot and multis to ruin our round. I’ll let you decide you is pathetic...

Oh its just pointless fun and most of us don't care if we get killed or botted. We know it as a guarantee that we wont survive the round. But oh you poor diddums if our childish insults offended you. Dont like em dont read em. If you have been playing as long as you say you have then you should know what is going to happen in any given thread.

Tbh tho unless it is directed at you or concerns you then myob.
  • And tbh its not about getting botted or multd like you said shit happens.
    Its about some.little queef with delusions of grandeur imposing his own sets of rules upon the player base.
    Like when 3 people hit the same kd the 1st hitter dies for gangbanging. Apparently for sharing the sok even tho the 2nd hitter hit of his own accord without having been spoken to or given the sok. Or hitting bots, or hitting bot protected kds, or hitting inactives because the bots clean them up. . Cant anti turtle cos thats now illegal which is retarded.
    How long before a kd with any offensive units is killed. Just explore and train lds
  • If AT gets killed than turtles should be killed. Must have exactly 70% Defense and 30% Offense or you die! All these rules are stupid and useless now. I’m not against someone playing police officer as long as they treat everyone the same and not kill someone just because they feel like it. This game is to pass time but could be so much better if the people with the power actually used it right. Civic is a cancer that will push even more players away and any who might try and come back.

Just leave the game for good GarbageBoy and let us have our fun.
  • This is my last round. Cya fuckers.
  • This is my last round. Cya fuckers.
  • Cya in a few rounds barri.
  • @camnewton they seriously need to go check with the doctors on their mentality.
  • @camnewton they seriously need to go check with the doctors on their mentality.
    I wanna know how you type garbage English half the time.. and then bust out a perfect sentence??
  • Google translate sometimes hits a home run?
  • edited November 2017
    @camnewton they seriously need to go check with the doctors on their mentality.
    I wanna know how you type garbage English half the time.. and then bust out a perfect sentence??
    Haha because we know who it really is... Once the ips track correctly he'll be exposed

As far as what ppl think about blunt observations I don't give a flying fuck tbh... This cunt wanna say we need our mental checked yet he spends time using a bot on a 20 year old dying game killing ppl bc he sucks at the game hahaha.

I'm with Barri on this one, time for a better game since bcart don't give a flying fuck and I only play to bs with my buddies.
    Says the guy with delusions of grandeur
  • its ok bros i will save you all
  • its ok bros i will save you all
    Lol what's up buddy!?