Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i am only one to find this....

edited November 2017 in General
https://hutzmedia.com/

Puzzle Command shows hutz media...

Comments

• https://hutzmedia.com/

Puzzle Command shows hutz media...

Saw this a few weeks ago if you look at the contact us it's owned/ran by bcart
  • lol. hope this game isn't on his resume lol
  • lol. hope this game isn't on his resume lol

He talks about how he's developed since like 1999 technically he inst lying lol..
  • edited November 2017
    Someone should send a contact us email and ask if he'd be interested in getting a bit more active :))
  • I've tracked him down numerous times, I actually lived in the same city as him for 4 years, known for about 2 years that he owned Hutz Media. I should show up at his work one day and demand he give me the admin rights to sk.
  • or not. lol. just tell him to prove he can do some shit and fix this game.
  • Is that a phone number?
  • (778) 516-5512 there you go call him at your leisure
  • It bugs me when people constantly crap on BCart and talk about showing up at his work and all that then expect him to do stuff for them.

That being said, if I were that kind of person, I would love to let it be known among his clients and potential clients that, in this era of constant data breaches and security concerns, he is storing all our passwords in some sort of unencrypted system.
  • He has actually done work on the game. The rewards link looks like it's working, and the recaptcha is updated.
  • He has actually done work on the game. The rewards link looks like it's working, and the recaptcha is updated.
    captcha is most likely a change from the captcha client he only use

but he did remove facebook sk ?
    Are you using the chrome extension hazza? It fixes the rewards link.
  • Was on my mobile, it's not fixed. Dunno why it showed as a proper link.

Think FB removed the SK app.

Shame the beta never reset server closed. Everyone hit max everything lol.