Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If I was to make a 2nd account to try terra. Or another planet type, would anyone mind?

edited October 2017 in General
It's purely to test noob and see how i do the first 2/3 days out of noob. Not making any grabs.

If i do it, I'll disband it, and then delete it. There would be zero interaction between it and my main account. It's just to trial terra form. Or maybe another pt.

Comments

• Here's an idea.

Just do it and don't tell anyone? Do you really think anyone will A) Notice B) Care C) Do anything about it?
  • I'm gonna hit you just for this post alone now
  • It's purely to test noob and see how i do the first 2/3 days out of noob. Not making any grabs.

If i do it, I'll disband it, and then delete it. There would be zero interaction between it and my main account. It's just to trial terra form. Or maybe another pt.
    Go for it buddy.
  • I'm gonna hit you just for this post alone now
    Lololololol
  • Don't you know about the newb sim?
  • Which is like 10 years outdated? Lol
  • the newbie sims that don't exist anymore? or if they do are dated...
    Because bcart had made massive changes in the last decade?

@hazza real talk... You should be able to without a doubt play better on Terra... It's like training wheels on a quad, seriously FW is shit and you need to switch your play styles. You went low nw units on fw with a Rd like this?
    Because bcart had made massive changes in the last decade?

@hazza real talk... You should be able to without a doubt play better on Terra... It's like training wheels on a quad, seriously FW is shit and you need to switch your play styles. You went low nw units on fw with a Rd like this?
    Hazza also always is trying to max all researches if I remember that right I saw him sometimes have even FDC , so terra might match his stlye even better , because terra is only good when you can max the researches...
  • was trying higher pop less SMs

didn't want to work lol

as for researches..
    Frequency Decryption Center 0 3218116 / 7,544,198 10% Infinite
    Reactor Warp Core Efficiency 0 2935066 / 4,526,518 12% Infinite
  • Frequency Decryption Center 0 0 / 40,336,945 0% Infinite
    Reactor Warp Core Efficiency 0 31446 / 24,202,167 0% Infinite

don't waste research on parts you not need or could use better in lategames :D
  • THe fact you have more points in FDC than RWCE says it all.
  • Lol maybe he gets robbed a lot
  • Lol maybe he gets robbed a lot
    I honestly didn't think anyone bothered with FDC.. getting robbed? Max shields and build more pfs... Plus what's he going to do with the info most of the ppl robbing him can probably grab as well lol
  • THe fact you have more points in FDC than RWCE says it all.
    hahahhaha lmao this is too hazza for even hazza :P
  • Or I assigned sci to wrong research, and didn't notice till the next day...

• Frequency Decryption Center 0 3,218,116 6%
    Reactor Warp Core Efficiency 0 6,224,112 16%
  • Wait, you're not allowed to have more than one kingdom?
    Hola chica!!! Ironic you pop up on Halloween :P Ron needs you to come back and play with us plz n ty :D
    fuck