Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who’s Probe Farm is this?

edited October 2017 in General
I probed someone and failed before I got through. A tick later I get this from a probe farm. Not saying the person I probed is responsible, but seems oddly peculiar. On top of that, his preferences states “just grabbing top SOKs for fun”...

October 16, 05:34:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mazeltoff (1:10)
October 16, 05:34:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mazeltoff (1:10)
October 16, 05:34:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mazeltoff (1:10)
October 16, 05:34:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mazeltoff (1:10)
October 16, 05:34:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

Comments

• Probably xMYx they've been making tons of garbage multis since they pussed into vacation mode.. they just made all the dw kds as well
  • It's my kd, and yeah I'm just checking top SOKs. Nobody's probe farm though