Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CountDankula (2:14) !!??

edited September 2017 in Game Talk
Logged in on sk, found this
so count admits to wanting to suicide my power, and then i have 240 news with suiciding power.

on me:
http://oi63.tinypic.com/243oxo2.jpg
http://oi64.tinypic.com/21bulcn.jpg
http://oi65.tinypic.com/2mhu07c.jpg

on my sector mate 2 days ago:
http://oi66.tinypic.com/jpk0m8.jpg

Comments

• edited September 2017
    Not me, but I do now know who it is. Very interesting.
  • edited September 2017
    I am not one to spill the beans though, but rest assured I only have one kingdom.
  • Either it is who I am thinking of, or it's you just trying to cover up that you own them.
  • This can be deleted now I guess ? Mega is no longer with us
    Sad news of course
  • All I asked was for Moon and Zam to be honest with me and admit that they own the Pringle bots. Which I know for a fact they do. They countinued to lie to me, so I killed them. Now they will either kill me or wait to kill me later and play it off like they still don't own the bots.
  • I see more honesty coming out a cows arse when I walk along my own field that what comes out off moonlights mouth.
    I guess they have nothing to loose by being honest.
  • This can be deleted now I guess ? Mega is no longer with us
    Sad news of course
  • I see more honesty coming out a cows arse when I walk along my own field that what comes out off moonlights mouth.
    I guess they have nothing to loose by being honest.
  • edited September 2017
    All I asked was for Moon and Zam to be honest with me and admit that they own the Pringle bots. Which I know for a fact they do. They countinued to lie to me, so I killed them. Now they will either kill me or wait to kill me later and play it off like they still don't own the bots.
    You were right mate pringles attacked you , they've just took out all my power plants also

Today is a good day to die for me 18 hour shift at work ..
    Killed chef greg , fucked sped , smashed team ron
    Nothing much more required from the round
  • edited September 2017
    All I asked was for Moon and Zam to be honest with me and admit that they own the Pringle bots. Which I know for a fact they do. They countinued to lie to me, so I killed them. Now they will either kill me or wait to kill me later and play it off like they still don't own the bots.
    You were right mate pringles attacked you , they've just took out all my power plants also

Lol like i said Moon/Zam own the Pringle bots. I was willing to die to prove this, all they had to do was be honest with me and they couldn't do that. I will step up the number of bots big time next round and I will kill them right out of newbie In the future.
  • My guess was right then. And this leads back to who was behind all them bots last round aswell with point and blank.
  • My guess was right then. And this leads back to who was behind all them bots last round aswell with point and blank.
    apart that it is utter bs. if there is 1 person that should know we did not own the bots it is rob.
    since i tried to buy his bot like 10 times in the last 4 weeks (with serious offers) to wipe viva/viva's multies
  • Ah whatever. I won't argue about it. I quit anyway.
  • All I asked was for Moon and Zam to be honest with me and admit that they own the Pringle bots. Which I know for a fact they do. They countinued to lie to me, so I killed them. Now they will either kill me or wait to kill me later and play it off like they still don't own the bots.

Greg was killed by multies. So you admit to owning multies? Not surprised.
    apart that it is utter bs. if there is 1 person that should know we did not own the bots it is rob.
    since i tried to buy his bot like 10 times in the last 4 weeks (with serious offers) to wipe viva/viva's multies
    Trust me you can deny it until you're blue in the face, but you own the bots.
  • I'm interested in knowing how you know he owns the bots....
  • also. someone just made quite a few more bot kds.
  • *gets a popcorn and watches drama*
    this is more like comedy than drama :P
    this is more like comedy than drama :P
    comdromystery
  • edited September 2017
    I'm interested in knowing how you know he owns the bots....
    lol I just killed his kingdom while he was sleeping and as soon as he woke up I was killed by the Pringle bots. How much more obvious can it get. On top of that every single kingdom that suicided on him or Zam this round was wiped up by the Pringle bots immediately after. He did the same shit last round as point and blank. I'll post a screenshot of Moon admiting he was point last round and death note this round when I get home.
    lol I just killed his kingdom while he was sleeping and as soon as he woke up I was killed by the Pringle bots. How much more obvious can it get. On top of that every single kingdom that suicided on him or Zam this round was wiped up by the Pringle bots immediately after. He did the same shit last round as point and blank. I'll post a screenshot of Moon admiting he was point last round and death note this round when I get home.
    So basicly you are saying you got no proof, and you just came up with theory with your limited brain
    because
    1. you died before i was even online (check sector news to see when i died and when bots happend)
    2.why dont you also post some ss's of me trying to buy your bot then.
    what use do i have for your bot when i own 1 myself?

and yeh i was point/death note, almost everyone knew this. so your point beeing?

3. zam was actually killed by the bots last round... (dumb fck)

So basicly you are saying you got no proof, and you just came up with theory with your limited brain
    because
    1. you died before i was even online (check sector news to see when i died and when bots happend)
    2.why dont you also post some ss's of me trying to buy your bot then.
    what use do i have for your bot when i own 1 myself?

and yeh i was point/death note, almost everyone knew this. so your point beeing?

3. zam was actually killed by the bots last round... (dumb fck)

You want my bot because it is superior to the one your co worker made for you. Obviously the bot you're using takes a lot of work to get past captcha because you were all excited when I told you mine bypasses automatically with no user input.
  • It's ok tho Moon. Starting next round that bot will only have one purpose, to keep recreating kingdoms because they won't make it long out of newbie mode.

• John was a kd that broke Darius twice early out of newbie. Darius wasn't even near the top at this stage. In another thread Darius called the pringles bot owner something and John then sent a PM to Darius in game referencing you called me this and that.. who do we know that can find players ips and would have seen Darius as a threat and basically set him back early. I had been probed by John and also by the pringles. Lovsan also probed and ruined me. Lovsan and Moon are known friends and Pringles didn't bother to kill of Lovsan's KD. So two players at the top got ruined to put them within potential to be farmed by others. Sounds like something a bot owner would want. Another player at the top.

Darius, Riley, I had a fight with another group. We ruined each other and I decided to ruin Deathnote because he got involved while we were fighting. Straight after my own kd was pk'd and Rileys was grabbed to 0 after we had failed our hits on him. Why is it our kds are killed when many other kds were not killed off by pringles. He didn't want countless fails on him.

And we all know there was another bot last round and it was heavily pointed at point and blank.

• edited September 2017
    And with people blaming Viva. I twice ended up allying his KD in two rounds without knowing who he was. He has had no reason to kill me off when I'm actually loyal to those I agree to ally with in the round and I'm helping their cause. Unlike some, looking at you Lovsan.
  • Moon has known my kingdom location since day 1. I literally did not have a single news from the Pringle bots all round until right after I killed him and Zam. Yet he is still trying to deny they are his, like it even matters at this point because now I'm pissed off and he's gonna die regardless in the future.
  • lol,

except the winner out of all of this, every time has been viva.

and rob, the captca comment was referring to kesha's old bot, where you had to do it manual
    apart that you can bypass captcha in sk, there are also 100's of services that solve captcha for you.

so my statement stands, if i owned pringles.
    1. i would not have asked you to kill cheaters/request you to kill multies suiciding on me last round (i would have done it myself)
    2. viva would have died last round with all 4 of his accounts
    3. viva would not have left newby this round
    4. i would not have tried to buy your bot (pretty dumb to try and spend 400$ for captcha solving... you can get 10.000 captcha's solved for like 1$)

and @ barri, ofc i knew where you were. so did 20 others because i send a list of all kds from last round to several people (including rob)

• edited September 2017
    Because you're trying so hard to cover up your tracks. You and Zam tried to frame count Dankula in this very thread. All you did was have the bots probe mega man right after count to make it look like he was behind it. Or last round when you tried to accuse cam newton for the bots. I don't even think cam knows what a proxy is let alone running a bot program.

On top of that every single kingdom that suicided on him or Zam this round was wiped up by the Pringle bots immediately after.

nice lie here btw.
    2 kds that suicided on us were indeed killed by bots

by your bots