Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 82 cheaters

Comments

• and It's a bull shit excuse why you killed kush. to prevent farming? what the hell are you pre crime detection? get out of here with that bs.
  • Maybe he should have learned to shut his mouth and stop talking that so called bullshit.
  • half the shit you say don't track barricade.
  • Eat your sour grapes.
  • when you got something to add I'll respond to you.
  • He's dead so let's just move on and look to the future we carnt do nothing now.

Plus he said he was suiciding today anyway so not sure what it matters

He says his girlfriend was getting nailed by another fella
    Rob has done him a favour
  • rob over stepped. he is trying to validate himself by giving lame excuses. to stop farming. bull shit.

because he wanted to its why. stop thinking you're doing the right thing man. you're delusional.
  • We are allowed our own opinion on the matter. I would rather he be dead than give land freely to others. That is just as bullshit.
  • I agree with rob here if you say you're gonna suicide might as well not let people farm the kd
  • that's bs. it's been like that for years. yall just stroking the rob pole.

If someone suicide's and is been posted publicly is never been an issue. when they have done it in private and only told friends is farming.

yall aren't the sk police so chill the fuck out.

If someone suicide's and is been posted publicly is never been an issue. when they have done it in private and only told friends is farming.

lol I'm guessing you had intentions on capitalising on that free land? Lol was purple kush gonna give you a time so you can be online when it happens? That way you can just pretend like you seen it in uni chat and didn't know in advance?

lol I'm guessing you had intentions on capitalising on that free land? Lol was purple kush gonna give you a time so you can be online when it happens? That way you can just pretend like you seen it in uni chat and didn't know in advance?
    bwahaha
  • edited September 2017
    I have only been playing since like round 30, but yeah I have seen many kds post in uni saying that they are going to disband, and others are free to grab. Only when alerting sector mates is it farming...who the fuck would want to police SK anyway? I wish I had that much freetime.
  • edited September 2017
    Me barri and rob want to up hold rules and kill cheaters
  • Not quite. He doesn't kill all farmers and Lovsan still alive.
  • was it about preventing farming or the fact he said he was going to suicide? like attacking someone up top?
  • Should be letting the players deal with this shit, thats what made the sk game/community work and caused the clones to fail. Freezing inact farms, deleting cheaters etc just removes most of the fun, these are what cause wars etc, wtf else are the players meant to do.

Whats wrong with a good old fashioned KT, or arent there enough people left to do that :))
  • edited September 2017
    that's bs. it's been like that for years. yall just stroking the rob pole.

nah . didn't even know about it took it got posted here. but of you want to try and bring me down to your level that's fine.

don't change the fact that you're trying to police sk . someone disbanding or suiciding has been a part of sk since forever. probably the only time farming is legit.
  • Me barri and rob want to up hold rules and kill cheaters
    is that what makes it easier to deep throat? I bet rob likes to hear you sing like his little bitch.

what rob wants to do is great. in the absence of an active game moderator team he stepped up. but he been over stepping.
  • Should be letting the players deal with this shit, thats what made the sk game/community work and caused the clones to fail. Freezing inact farms, deleting cheaters etc just removes most of the fun, these are what cause wars etc, wtf else are the players meant to do.

Whats wrong with a good old fashioned KT, or arent there enough people left to do that :))
    not enough for a kt. you're only chance is to fail on the kd til it turns into an easy hit then the few nw whores will finally pitch in.
  • edited September 2017
    I am no ones bitch pal
    I am probably the hardest person who plays sk and had the biggest penis by far
  • I am not ones butch pal
    I am probably the hardest person who plays sk and had the biggest penis by far
    had the biggest penis by far down your throat? cool story.

punk you ain't hard.
  • edited September 2017
    Any time you want to come to England we can meet up ,you little bEll end

Now pipe down and fuck off

You little troll and cheater
  • Any time you want to come to England we can meet up ,you little bEll end

Now pipe down and fuck off

You little troll and cheater
    wouldn't mind a vacation. I deal with actual hard people every day. you ain't nothing but a mouth piece.

• No probs just ring me when your in the area
    Little 6 inch cock boy
    Little 6 inch cock boy
    you really like thinking about dicks don't you?
    Little 6 inch cock boy
    Statistically I have the biggest dick here mate

Unless we got some SKers swinging legit 10+ inchers real casually, I think I have you covered :)

But tbh who even wants that?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/16/penis-size-preference-cha_n_107433.html
  • 12 inch mate
    It's like a babies arm
  • Statistics prove I don't care how big anyone's pecker is. why do you keep bringing it up? is it like a credit score for you? I don't get it.
  • 12 inch mate
    It's like a babies arm
    Those with big dicks never speak of how big their dick is.