Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 82 cheaters

Comments

• Not counting other fails from stonerbank and other probings from vis

ber 13, 08:17:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Guardian Angel (2:10)
    September 13, 08:17:05 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Guardian Angel (2:10)
    September 13, 08:17:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Guardian Angel (2:10)
    September 13, 08:17:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    September 13, 12:28:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 50,000 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    September 13, 12:28:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 50,000 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    September 13, 12:28:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 50,000 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    September 13, 12:28:54 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 8,010 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    September 13, 12:31:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 25,000 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    September 13, 12:31:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 25,000 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    September 13, 12:31:35 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 18,237 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    September 13, 12:32:39 Forces from Guardian Angel (2:10) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 288 planets, 128,645 platinum, 2,341 civilians, 0 energy, and 152 honor.
    Our military has lost: 151 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,485 laser dragoons, and 695 tanks.
    September 13, 13:57:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 1,000 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    September 13, 13:58:55 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 12 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    September 13, 13:59:01 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 12 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    September 13, 13:59:04 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 11 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    September 13, 13:59:07 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 10 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    September 13, 13:59:12 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 10 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    September 13, 13:59:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Sidney Crosby (2:11)
    September 13, 13:59:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    September 13, 14:01:15 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 9 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    September 13, 14:01:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Snoop Doggy (2:14)
    September 13, 14:01:22 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 9 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    September 13, 14:01:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 14,241 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    September 13, 14:01:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    September 13, 14:03:58 Forces from Sodoma Goroma (2:10) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 259 planets, 179,794 platinum, 2,543 civilians, 0 energy, and 139 honor.
    Our military has lost: 179 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,372 laser dragoons, and 599 tanks.
    September 13, 15:01:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    September 13, 21:30:36 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 17 of our residences were burned.
    September 13, 21:30:37 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 16 of our residences were burned.
    September 13, 21:30:38 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 15 of our residences were burned.
    September 13, 21:30:40 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 14 of our residences were burned.
    September 13, 21:30:41 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 14 of our residences were burned.
  • If you look at some of the names of the multis, specifically Mandariini and Poliisi Auto. What do we see? Hmm they're written in Finnish. Who do we know that plays today with a history of making manual multis in the past that also hails from Finland? Lovsan.

We also know that Lovsan is fond of weed. Now lets look for references to weed in the kingdom names. Well what do you know Stonerbank.

We also know he has a top DW kingdom and was more then likely threatened by Noobicade's Tf rush.

You can also see by monitoring the login times that when Lovsan's main hasn't been on in more then 3 hours, non of the multis have been either. Same went for Diamond Girl and Great White shark. The login times were literally super obvious.
    you went thru a lot of police work heh, like the finnish kd names. I never had intention to make the kds to do harm to the players, when i decided to play i was thinking that there will be lot bots and i tought heck, lets do it oldschool style and make some extra kds. My only goal was just to keep growing them and try to play them as much solo i can, yes i did attack few of the kds, mostly because i was in a hurry but i havent farmed a single kd of them or robbed my kds. the bots are good enuff for money. I also been trying to avoid hitting normal players, just been hitting the inactives and bots when i been assed to go and attack, most kds were mainly turtles.

i suspected Reserved for cheating and i didnt know who he was, so i did a bit shit stuff to him but i am sure it wasn't all me, i dont recall doing that much damage and most the kds were quite shit. I killed 1 kd only with the multies and it was frankfurt 1:10 because it suicidide broke Great White Shark. i guess thats when the kds were found out.. stupid me using tor for the kds.

also when the round startered and i was makign kds, i didnt figure how the round would be, no alliances etc, so now its quite a relief i dont need to login to 40 kingdoms anymore lol.
    We get 'suspected' of cheating every round, its called we're better fucking players than you and have never needed to cheat

Honestly a bot is one thing, im minding it less these day with how its being used, but using manual multis to take down better players than you is grade A fuckin pathetic

Rob can you please murder this assclown?
  • did you even read the text? i also stopped all actions on barricade, ive talked about it with him and well, id say its up to barricade what he wants.

• How long do the white lies continue? You knew it was me, you also asked for a nap which I agreed to. And then you did that. And messaged me who hit you man? Like yoj didnt know.

The only thing I had going for me this round was grabbing well with my early tfs every 8 hours. My mil and research was strong. I go no suicide land at all, I had no probes to rob, I got some inactive hits, but most of the time I got 10s and left overs. And while many continued on land and bank farms. I was just hitting away active players in perma mobi.

Rank doesnt matter to me. I was enjoying my round and the manner of this annoys me the most. It isnt a legit war kill or a group gangbanging me down.
  • Darius you admitted to running multiple accounts on EA because "People always kill my first account".
  • barricade i told i don't remember it so well, and i told you i regret it and sorry about it.
  • I think the only thing I technically cheated with was stealing a reserved slot by guessing the lame password
  • Let lovsan main stay :) he's sorry
  • i have never nor would i ever have multiple accounts.
  • edited September 2017
    Darius you admitted to running multiple accounts on EA because "People always kill my first account".
    Never on EA, I never even thought about cheating there. I loved it because it was pure

On here, I have a few times yes. I think having to have an alternate account which doesnt interact as insurance for the inevitable bot rape I get 1 week into the round is a bit more of an inconvenience than anything else.

For example, I got murdered for being a day ahead of the server a week into last round and spent the rest of it playing a considerably shittier version of my old account that one of barrys friends quit from. As usual I rebuilt it into a rank 1 kd within days

I couldnt even be fucked to pretend to try this round, you can ask barry lol, still got multied down out of the gate
  • Yes, it was on EA. No doubt here too.

If the forums worked I'd gladly go find the post you made about it.
  • the forums worked the other day? guess Bean needs to renew
  • We got redded once for sharing and then next round it auto banned him and Bean undid it.
  • edited September 2017
    We got redded once for sharing and then next round it auto banned him and Bean undid it.
    I think to swap SL or something? Lol
    Yes, it was on EA. No doubt here too.

If the forums worked I'd gladly go find the post you made about it.
    Nope. Never. You have it confused with something I said here, guaranteed

I only made 1 account on EA
  • Lol Sped I honestly get a kick out of your comments. Lovsan could have 100 kingdoms and that's perfectly fine as long as it benefits you. But you will do anything you can to have Viva killed no matter what. I know for a fact if I didn't have evidence on Lovsan you would of defended him until you were blue in the face.
  • Uh I never said anything about Lovsan after you made your post. I asked for proof that's what you gave me.

My comment after Lovsans post was a sarcastic one and in reference to Darius owning multiple accounts (and admitting to it).

I would have defended Lovsan if you didn't have any proof, just like I do with most other people. I even went as far as to defend Cam last round even when he had matched IPs with the bots because I knew for a fact they don't belong to him.
  • edited September 2017
    Uh I never said anything about Lovsan after you made your post. I asked for proof that's what you gave me.

My comment after Lovsans post was a sarcastic one and in reference to Darius owning multiple accounts (and admitting to it).

I would have defended Lovsan if you didn't have any proof, just like I do with most other people. I even went as far as to defend Cam last round even when he had matched IPs with the bots because I knew for a fact they don't belong to him.
    Making a bait darius to tank the first wave of multis is not cheating lol

They always kill my bigger one so it just sucks for me regardless
  • i have never nor would i ever have multiple accounts.
    I use to make 2 or 3 accounts, but I just enjoy kd building and goofing off in alliance forums (which seems to be a thing of the past) but this was about 30 rounds ago
  • edited September 2017
    It's a sad day when you look around and only
    Myself , Barri , hazza , , silver surfer , Rob Tomo and xROx players are the only legit players left.
    Very sad.

Sped and greg multi and farm
    It's just not ideal
    this will be my last round.
  • It's a sad day when you look around and only
    Myself , Barri , hazza , , silver surfer , Rob Tomo and xROx players are the only legit players left.
    Very sad.

It's just not ideal
    Hahaha except I've never farmed, multied or ever been proven of it... Infact you're the only twat to bring my name up! I don't farm down ppl to be a prick like yourself! BTW I have SS of your beloved RO family admitting to using probe farms in particular Marci and that short fuck that I forget the name of... Unibrow, like 5 ft 2, built like a crack head Hobbit... Ya know the one that always has his dick in the back of your throat... Ohh Rami
  • Alliances were ruined when you could declare war with only 1 sector.... so people create an alliance declare war then make a grab then delete again...

to gain more land, and send less military...
  • It sounded like you were talking about cumi for a second , debrota is over that height so not him , Poe is a pritty small guy too.
    Ovidhu is small and round lol , dinga is on the small side ..... oh the eye brow
    Well yes rami has got bushy eye brows .
  • Alliances were ruined when you could declare war with only 1 sector.... so people create an alliance declare war then make a grab then delete again...

Yeh chef greg exploited the war abuse bug on Alot of occasions
    Broken calculator round

Yeh chef greg exploited the war abuse bug on Alot of occasions
    Broken calculator round
    Hahaha I blame the Jameson for my fails... Can't help it I love whiskey
  • It sounded like you were talking about cumi for a second , debrota is over that height so not him , Poe is a pritty small guy too.
    Ovidhu is small and round lol , dinga is on the small side ..... oh the eye brow
    Well yes rami has got bushy eye brows .

Hahaha ever talk to Magnus?
  • broken calculator round? greg kept failing every hit? lol
  • It's a sad day when you look around and only
    Very sad.

It's just not ideal
    Proof? Oh right, you have none. Just like TJ or anyone else who says I cheat.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Who am I kidding though, we know you will be back.
  • He hasn't been seen for years he was before I joined the Romanians from what I recall

It's a shame you got Roi to leave last eould accusing him of alsorts
    He is a legit player it was sad
  • edited September 2017
    broken calculator round? greg kept failing every hit? lol
    I failed one hit due to Viva making alliances n placing peace... When we'd war said alliance he'd delete it and do it over... I was shit faced downtown at the local pub and failed haha