Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how many real players there are?

edited September 2017 in General
looks like its just oceanic and terra forms and some random groups, is there even 50 real players, i dont thnk so :D

Comments

• I have no group. but, I'm a real player...
  • Real player. Last round was my first round back in many years. What a surprise to come back to.
  • im always here.
  • I'm here sometimes.
  • Yeah im real.
  • I have 1 possibly 2 sectors joining the TRUMPETEERS alliance whose main purpose is to just kill bots and their (proven) owners.

Will try and team up with any other, willing, alliances. the only way we can make a dent is if we band together in numbers but yeh people are too pu$$y haha who cares if you lose your kingdom. the game is boring as bat $hit if we dont even at least attempt to kill bots and their owners.

FOR HONOUR AND GLORY!
  • inb4 'thats pointless and stupid'....grow a d1ck phagg0ts
  • You do realize there are 7 of us, and an unlimited number of bots? It's just a retarded fight. Rob normally doesn't mess with anyone unless they cheat (at least last round), and who gives a shit anyways.
  • I'm real. First game back in about 5 years. I see I messed up picking terra form LOL
  • I have a Kingdom, not too sure I'll stay..
  • all these pf multis come out of the wood works.
  • Sideshow Bob and his multies that play every single round accusing people who play every couple years of being pf multies... if you want I'll pack up now and you can have 10% less real people
  • edited September 2017
    Sideshow Bob and his multies that play every single round accusing people who play every couple years of being pf multies... if you want I'll pack up now and you can have 10% less real people
    lost me there bud.
  • Wrong person, my apologies. I get the locals mixed up when I come visit sometimes
  • Not a pf multi lol. I dont remember my old pf information. When I used to play I used "The Number Six" as my kingdom name. I wouldn't expect you to remember me. I wasn't ever that good lol. Usually got KTed in wars. I think the last time I played I was in TKR. It may have been longer than 5 years, come to think of it.
  • edited September 2017
    Wrong person, my apologies. I get the legends mixed up when I come visit sometimes
    its cool.
  • There actually seems to be more active players then there was last round. I am sure a third of these are player run multis though.
  • You do realize there are 7 of us, and an unlimited number of bots? It's just a retarded fight. Rob normally doesn't mess with anyone unless they cheat (at least last round), and who gives a shit anyways.

Actually, i didnt cheat and rob killed me last round. That was actually kind of interesting, as he gave no comments even after killing me. No reason at all.,

But yes, mostly rob kills cheaters, so he is somewhat of a self-made moderator of the game. Also, his multies are a great supply to grow on, otherwise smaller kingdoms would be raped repeatedly and that kind of sucks.
  • This is redic. There are so many multis 2/3 of every sector is multis. I miss SK 10-15 years back. What a great game it was.
  • I'm playing this round.
  • Yeah back where there was up to 8 galaxys of actual players
    was a lot more then 8 bud
    was a lot more then 8 bud

Aww the good old days!!
  • damn millennials dont know the golden days of sk!
  • damn millennials dont know the golden days of sk!
    Aren't you a millennial/borderline millennial?
  • lol all of us are.
  • I miss the days of 20 galaxies, those were the days...and cheaters got disabled. What a thought.